News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Big rumor going on that Derrick Rose is returning tomorrow night. Not confirmed but there is a lot of chatter about it being a possibility right now.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

MattWard

Oh Yes Jimmy Buckets Butler posterized Chris Bosh last night in the Chicago bulls ending the streak of Miami Heat.

GM Franchise

The Streak is over. Probably the biggest story in the NBA this season.

MattWard

yeah and there is only three teams in the eastern conference with winning records that have beat the heat this season before the streak and now.

Chicago Bulls
Indiana Pacers
New York Knicks

now for the bulls that says something because they did it with out Derek Rose, this is the second time this season the bulls have beat the heat with out rose.

GM Franchise

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: GM Franchise on April 03, 2013, 10:18:22 AM
Interesting. Mark Cuban says he would consider drafting Brittney Griner to the Mavs.

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/id/9127664/mark-cuban-give-brittney-griner-opportunity-dallas-mavericks

Just something to fill the news cycle with.  Not happening and more importantly she couldn't play.  She's a post player who weight 175 lbs ... as much as Steve Nash.

GM Franchise

Been waiting since I was a kid to see the Clippers in 50 games in a season. It finally happened tonight.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=400278841

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

Justin

Melo is in beast mode.

GM Franchise

Clippers both win their first Pacific Division title and sweep the Lakers for the first time all in one game.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=400278866

Justin

And Melo dominates once again.  And takes over the scoring lead while doing so.

GM Franchise