News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Justin

It's a shame this is only his first one.  He's a hell of a coach and should have been given the award on a couple of other occasions.

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I am hearing that the lottery is pretty poor this year. Defaulting to American opinion on this.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

J-Reb

Quote from: Trumpers on May 21, 2013, 07:08:21 PM
I am hearing that the lottery is pretty poor this year. Defaulting to American opinion on this.

Considering the likely number one pick may not even play this season...I'd say it's pretty dull.

Nerlens Noel will probably go number one to any team save Charlotte.  Michael Jordan will go about screwing-up like he usually does and draft Trey Burke.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on May 21, 2013, 07:10:18 PM
Considering the likely number one pick may not even play this season...I'd say it's pretty dull.

Nerlens Noel will probably go number one to any team save Charlotte.  Michael Jordan will go about screwing-up like he usually does and draft Trey Burke.

Michael Jordan is the GM Franchise of the NBA.

GM Franchise

Cleveland Cavaliers get the first pick in the draft.

Mike Powers

Any surprises in how the lottery went down?

GM Franchise

Tony Parker getting MRI on calf.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9301913/tony-parker-san-antonio-spurs-getting-mri-ailing-left-calf

Cavs get first pick.

http://espn.go.com/nba/draft2013/story/_/id/9299841/2013-nba-draft-cleveland-cavaliers-win-nba-draft-lottery-orlando-magic-get-2nd-pick

Quote from: Mike Powers on May 21, 2013, 11:16:07 PM
Any surprises in how the lottery went down?

Yep. The Cavs getting number one and the Wizards getting number three were big jumps for them beating the odds. Those were the biggest surprises although Phoenix did jump up a few spots to fifth.

Cory

Lebron was scary good tonight

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

Quote from: Cory on May 23, 2013, 12:14:16 AM
Lebron was scary good tonight

More like Indiana was scary dumb. Why do you take Hibbert out TWICE? Allowing LBJ to easily drive the lane for easy lay ups. Pacers deserved to lose.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors