News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Seems a lot of chatter about this clearing the road for Lebron to return to Cleveland. Is it the most ridiculous story ever or not?
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

J-Reb

Quote from: Trumpers on May 23, 2013, 09:28:22 AM
Seems a lot of chatter about this clearing the road for Lebron to return to Cleveland. Is it the most ridiculous story ever or not?

It does seem like a longshot but the roster has the potential to be very good in 2014-15.  Irving, Waters, Thompson and potentially Noel with some good role players is a solid nucleus.  Add in LeBron, who will likely have 2-3 more years at his current level and they could be serious contenders.

The biggest road block IMO is going to be Mike Brown, the Cavs head coach.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I dont get why either party would want to entertain his return...

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on May 23, 2013, 07:51:43 AM
More like Indiana was scary dumb. Why do you take Hibbert out TWICE? Allowing LBJ to easily drive the lane for easy lay ups. Pacers deserved to lose.

Agreed.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Jon on May 23, 2013, 07:51:43 AM
More like Indiana was scary dumb. Why do you take Hibbert out TWICE? Allowing LBJ to easily drive the lane for easy lay ups. Pacers deserved to lose.

He assumed a jump shot would be the play .... he chose .... unwisely

Jon

Quote from: PapaPancho on May 23, 2013, 02:42:19 PM
He assumed a jump shot would be the play .... he chose .... unwisely

Gotta let the jump shot beat you over the easy lay-in.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Justin

Lebron will not go back to Cleveland.  He will stay in Miami.  The Heat will eventually unload Bosh to give LeBron a max contract.  Wade, with his knees, will take less and make room to bring in another big man and keep a solid supporting cast around them for the next 4 years or so.

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I'd like to see the Spurs win it this season to be quite frank with everyone. Tim Duncan has been a great player for the NBA over his time and lets be honest nobody outside Heat fans want to see the Heat win...

Jon

Quote from: Trumpers on May 28, 2013, 10:26:17 AM
I'd like to see the Spurs win it this season to be quite frank with everyone. Tim Duncan has been a great player for the NBA over his time and lets be honest nobody outside Heat fans want to see the Heat win...

Couldn't agree more. I am hoping to get a ticket to one of game in San Antonio... I don't want to miss this opportunity.

Plus I also want the Spurs to win so I can go to the championship parade!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

I'd like either the Spurs or Pacers to win since Indiana has never won the championship before.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: GM Franchise on May 28, 2013, 11:53:23 AM
I'd like either the Spurs or Pacers to win since Indiana has never won the championship before.

Fuck the Pacers...they had the Hooisers...make do with that Market Nerd Arena.

GM Franchise

Justin

Heat are going to win it all.  LeBron will finish off the Pacers and Wade will dominate the Spurs.  Watch.  Heat win the finals in 5.  Wade will be the Finals MVP.  I put $20 on that.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: JustinP on May 31, 2013, 02:03:56 PM
Heat are going to win it all.  LeBron will finish off the Pacers and Wade will dominate the Spurs.  Watch.  Heat win the finals in 5.  Wade will be the Finals MVP.  I put $20 on that.

I'd take that action if I was a betting man. I'm not, but Wade isn't the Wade of old.

How about that Birdman doing his best Cena shoulder block? Should have been a Flagarant 2 and should have been kicked from the game, but NBA just suspended him

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2013/story/_/id/9330445/2013-nba-playoffs-miami-heat-chris-andersen-suspended-game-6

What did you think of that whole thing. A double tech when Psycho T did nothing?