NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Wonder what Smith pick means for Rondo

and Canada Cavaliers

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Dario Saric is going to be a great pick. He's the guy I really liked out of the top 10 in this draft. Watch for him in the future.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

I LOVE the T.J. Warren pick by the Suns. They're going to be fun to watch especially with adding another scorer.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Jusuf Nurkic is another pick I like. Tough, physical, no nonsense big man. Really a great pick.

GM Franchise

Bruno Caboclo...the Brazilian Kevin Durant...who's "two years away from being two years away"...EASILY the ballsiest pick thus far.

J-Reb

A disaster for Toronto.  They could have used a guy that could help them next year and instead took someone who will probably never see the NBA.

GM Franchise

The Hornets draft Shabazz Napier and the Heat are trading for him? Boo.

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on June 26, 2014, 10:06:17 PM
A disaster for Toronto.  They could have used a guy that could help them next year and instead took someone who will probably never see the NBA.

LOL exactly. This is a bad pick.

Cory

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on June 26, 2014, 10:06:17 PM

Just another day in Canadian professional sports, Napier was on the board too.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Domingo

Is Napier the PG LJ likes?

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

Serbian guard Bogdan Bogdanovic is the steal of the draft. I think this guy's really, really good. The guy is dominant over there and he's young. HUGE pick up for Phoenix. Him and Saric are the two overseas guys I really liked in this draft.

T-Bonizzle

Basically Prancy loves everybody

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Flower on June 26, 2014, 10:37:09 PM
Basically Prancy loves everybody

Not really. That Toronto pick was horrendous. I didn't like the PG the Suns got. I think Roberts was taken WAY too high with the four pick. Didn't like the Elfrid Payton pick either. Think he went too high, same with Roberts.

Gravedigger

Quote from: Cory on June 26, 2014, 08:38:00 PM
Wonder what Smith pick means for Rondo

and Canada Cavaliers

This means Rondo is gone. They couldn't get the Love deal done, so it's a total rebuild, like the mid-2000s. As a fan it's tough to watch, but if we can get another team like 2008-12 (Title in 08, lost finals in 7 in 10, another conf final) then I'm for blowing it up all the way. Rondo has basically no value to a team with rookies and second year players.

GM Franchise

I agree. Now the big question is where does Rondo go?