Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Bosh is staying in Miami.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Gates

Can't blame him...he's getting an extra 30 million to stay in Miami...

GM Franchise

Phoenix Suns just got Isiah Thomas in a sign and trade with the Kings for 4 years for 27 million.

http://arizonasports.com/41/1749680/Report-RFA-Isaiah-Thomas-agrees-to-offer-sheet-with-Phoenix-Suns

QuoteThe news that the Phoenix Suns had brought in restricted free agent Isaiah Thomas in for a visit Thursday came as a bit of a surprise.
The latest report goes a step further.

It's an interesting move for the Suns, who are already loaded at the point guard position.

The 5-foot-9 Thomas, 25, is coming off a season in which he averaged 20.3 points, 6.3 assists, 2.9 rebounds and 1.3 steals per game for the Sacramento Kings.

Originally a second-round pick (60th overall) in the 2011 draft, Thomas has emerged as a solid scoring guard who is successful despite his slight frame.

What this means for the Suns, who already have Goran Dragic, Tyler Ennis, the rights to Eric Bledsoe and Archie Goodwin in the backcourt remains to be seen.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

Well then.

I figured for sure that Bosh was Houston bound, considering they moved Lin in a cap move.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

That's what I figured too but I guess not.

Gravedigger

It may not work, but Houston probably pushes for Carmelo now....

GM Franchise

Not if the Bulls have anything to say about it.

Gravedigger

I'd still put money on it that he stays in NY but Chicago or Houston are better options to win by far.

GM Franchise

The Grizzlies just signed Vince Carter.

GM Franchise

For you Bulls fans out there...

Pau Gasol near deal to join Bulls

QuotePau Gasol is inching closer to becoming a Chicago Bull, according to the Spanish newspaper Marca and other media reports.

The paper first reported late Friday that the Bulls are closing in on a deal with Gasol despite the absence of a sign-and-trade agreement with the Lakers.

Sources close to the situation told ESPN.com's Ramona Shelburne late Friday that a sign-and-trade arrangement with the Bulls has not been struck, with the Lakers still looking for draft compensation -- as they received in Friday's earlier trade with Houston to take back the contract of Jeremy Lin -- as the primary return for Gasol.

ESPN.com reported earlier Friday that the Bulls and San Antonio Spurs had emerged as the two leading candidates to land Gasol, with San Antonio poised to land the Spaniard if the Bulls and Lakers could not finalize a sign-and-trade deal.

Sources told Stein late Friday that the Bulls were prioritizing their pursuit of Gasol even ahead of their long-running efforts to sign Carmelo Anthony, fearing that Anthony remains likely to stay with the New York Knicks.

GM Franchise

Carmelo Anthony re-signs with the Knicks.

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on July 12, 2014, 01:42:11 PM
Carmelo Anthony re-signs with the Knicks.

He hasn't yet... just negotiating contract talks.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Jon

Just reported, Melo will sign a 5 year, $120+ deal with New York.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on July 12, 2014, 01:49:30 PM
He hasn't yet... just negotiating contract talks.

Quote from: Jon on July 12, 2014, 02:17:16 PM
Just reported, Melo will sign a 5 year, $120+ deal with New York.

They were saying all this when I posted that...

GM Franchise