News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Warriors will beat the Bulls in the finals.

GM Franchise

I'm predicting the Warriors will defeat the Cavaliers in the finals.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

Quote from: GM Franchise on April 16, 2015, 03:45:16 PM
I'm predicting the Warriors will defeat the Cavaliers in the finals.

That would be one of the most entertaining finals ever.  I'm loving the way the Warriors are playing at the moment.

Jon

Pelicans over Nets in Finals

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on April 16, 2015, 03:48:14 PM
Pelicans over Nets in Finals

The consolation bracket finals?

Flins.

Come on guys, this is clearly the Raptors year!

Gates

Why do I have this feeling like the Warriors, as good as they've been all year, won't make the championship game?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Gates on April 16, 2015, 04:17:42 PM
Why do I have this feeling like the Warriors, as good as they've been all year, won't make the championship game?

Maybe it's because the Spurs are lurking as the sixth seed out west.

Domingo

This Spurs/Clippers series has been awesome.

Cory

Quote from: Domingo on May 01, 2015, 01:44:42 AM
This Spurs/Clippers series has been awesome.

Yup, cant wait for game 7, need Blake and CP3 to go offf

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on May 01, 2015, 10:39:13 AM
Yup, cant wait for game 7, need Blake and CP3 to go offf

That and Jordan not costing them points.

Cory

such a huge win, at least something exciting happened tonight

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Chris Paul put the team on his back on that game winning play. Huge night for him especially after he had the hamstring injury earlier in the game.

GM Franchise

Report out that Stephen Curry will be named NBA MVP.