News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Quote from: J-Reb on May 20, 2015, 11:00:26 AM
For the first time in a long time, they have a young core in Jordan Clarkson, Julius Randle and Okafor/Towns that could actually be competitive.  I'm not convinced that they'll actually keep the pick - I'm halfway expecting a sign-and-trade with the Cavs for Kevin Love.

We will keep the pick, then sign Kevin Love in FA.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on May 20, 2015, 11:07:38 AM
We will keep the pick, then sign Kevin Love in FA.

Hopefully he fits in better there than he did in Cleveland...

Quote from: J-Reb on May 20, 2015, 11:00:26 AM
For the first time in a long time, they have a young core in Jordan Clarkson, Julius Randle and Okafor/Towns that could actually be competitive.  I'm not convinced that they'll actually keep the pick - I'm halfway expecting a sign-and-trade with the Cavs for Kevin Love.

Minnesota has a better core than that in my opinion. LaVine, Wiggins, Dieng, Martin, and Okafor/Towns plus Pekovic, Muhammed, and Rubio. If they can keep from getting injured that'll be a team on the rise very soon.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

Oh, I agree Minnesota is going to have a better young core than L.A. but they don't have the advantage of drawing free agents like the Lakers can.

GM Franchise

Quote from: J-Reb on May 20, 2015, 11:38:53 AM
Oh, I agree Minnesota is going to have a better young core than L.A. but they don't have the advantage of drawing free agents like the Lakers can.

Going by how the Lakers have done in recent years, I'd say their free agent drawing power is overrated compared to how they were in years past.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Gates

Quote from: GM Franchise on May 20, 2015, 03:35:12 PM
Going by how the Lakers have done in recent years, I'd say their free agent drawing power is overrated compared to how they were in years past.

But the Lakers will always have the drawing power of being the Lakers (historically speaking) where as I don't think the Wolves can say the same thing.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Gates on May 20, 2015, 03:56:09 PM
But the Lakers will always have the drawing power of being the Lakers (historically speaking) where as I don't think the Wolves can say the same thing.

No but the key to the lakers past is dead (dr. Buss) tommy boy buss has ruined that drawing power with his ineptness.

Gravedigger

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on May 20, 2015, 04:09:00 PM
No but the key to the lakers past is dead (dr. Buss) tommy boy buss has ruined that drawing power with his ineptness.

And no one likes Kobe....

GM Franchise

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Gravedigger on May 20, 2015, 04:21:26 PM
And no one likes playing with current Kobe....

Fixed

Mike Powers

Kobe's a dick.  He was on the local Philly news every fucking day when he was in high school.  They reported live from his prom, where he took Brandy.  I hated that ass hat before he was ever drafted.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Mike Powers on May 20, 2015, 06:53:51 PM
Kobe's a dick.  He was on the local Philly news every fucking day when he was in high school.  They reported live from his prom, where he took Brandy.  I hated that ass hat before he was ever drafted.

THey hate us cuz they aint us

GM Franchise

Lebron is back in the Finals with the Cavs. They just bulldozed the Hawks for the series sweep.

GM Franchise

Warriors vs. Cavs in the NBA Finals. Who do you got?

GM Franchise

Sticking with my prediction

Quote from: GM Franchise on April 16, 2015, 03:45:16 PM
I'm predicting the Warriors will defeat the Cavaliers in the finals.

Gravedigger

If the Cavs were as healthy as the Warriors I'd pick them, but they've already gotten max out of Smith, Shumpert, Mozgov, etc., and this is when they run into a, at least right now, superior team.

Warriors in 6.