News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Warriors in 6 as well. Lebron will have 1-2 amazing nights but the Warriors are too strong for them.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

J-Reb

Quote from: Gravedigger on May 28, 2015, 04:05:16 PM
If the Cavs were as healthy as the Warriors I'd pick them, but they've already gotten max out of Smith, Shumpert, Mozgov, etc., and this is when they run into a, at least right now, superior team.

Warriors in 6.

Even with a healthy Love - the Warriors still have too much offense for the Cavs.  The Warriors can throw Draymond Green, Harrison Barnes and Iguadala at James; they won't stop him but they have the bodies to slow him down a little.

The TeeJ of Philly

If Kyrie is healthy, it's the Cavs. Why? Because Lebrons been there before, he is literally the only person on either team with real impact to be there. Also, if you have two of the best three players in a series, you win 90% of the time, Kyrie is better than Klay, IMO.

¿PapaPancho?

Cavs in 6 ... I expect something similar to the Thunder Heat series

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on May 28, 2015, 05:00:57 PM
If Kyrie is healthy, it's the Cavs. Why? Because Lebrons been there before, he is literally the only person on either team with real impact to be there. Also, if you have two of the best three players in a series, you win 90% of the time, Kyrie is better than Klay, IMO.

Well with Klay out indefinitely, if Kyrie can play it's done.

Gravedigger

Rethinking my prediction with Klay's status up in the air....

Have to go with Cavs.

Jon

Going with Cavs in 5.

I want Warriors to win though. But this will be the year LeBron gets Cleveland their title.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

J-Reb

Gates

At the beginning of the playoffs I said the Warriors wouldn't be here. With Klay dealing with a concussion, I think I'm still going to take them in 7 to win.

Though if the Cavs win, at least we won't have to hear about him trying to bring the title to the Cavs anymore...

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Derrick Rose cashes in Money in the Bank...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

T-Bonizzle

Warriors in 7, cause good things can't happen to Cleveland.

Black Death

Quote from: T-Mignon on May 31, 2015, 05:07:15 PM
Warriors in 7, cause good things can't happen to Cleveland.

Warriors in 5 ... and Irving gone with season ending knee surgery

just another proof the god hates Cleveland
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Black Death on June 05, 2015, 10:19:06 PM
Warriors in 5 ... and Irving gone with season ending knee surgery

just another proof the god hates Cleveland

Changing to sweep for Warriors

GM Franchise

Quote from: ¿PapaPancho? on June 05, 2015, 10:38:13 PM
Changing to sweep for Warriors

Ditto especially with the Irving injury. At best it'll be 4-1 and that's only if Lebron sets the Finals scoring record in one of the games.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible