News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Quote from: J-Reb on June 16, 2015, 10:13:16 AM
Barnes is a league average 3-and-D. He's a couple inches taller than Stephenson, but considerably less talented offensively. It's a wash. However, with Hawes included, it'll help lessen the wear and tear on Jefferson. It will also help spread the floor and open things up for big Al to work down low, something they missed terribly last season with Josh McRoberts heading to Miami.

This guy gets it.

GM Franchise

The Golden State Warriors are the NBA Champions.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Gravedigger

GM Franchise

Kevin Love re-signs with the Cavs.

Anthony Davis re-signs with the Pelicans.

The contracts are FBL level ludicrous.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

The Truth to LAC, really hope we keep DeAndre Jordan, One of the main reasons I picked the Clippers to be my team.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

Quote from: Cory on July 02, 2015, 07:52:53 AM
The Truth to LAC, really hope we keep DeAndre Jordan, One of the main reasons I picked the Clippers to be my team.

Who were you a fan of before that?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

Quote from: Jon on July 02, 2015, 08:27:51 AM
Who were you a fan of before that?

No one, never watched basketball. Maybe the Raptors because they were the only Canadian team, but I would only occasionally watch March Madness for my only basketball viewing and that was more of there were no sports I liked going on in March. I remember Blake at Oklahoma was a big deal one year and then when I went on Vacation to CUBA the only thing on in English was March Madness so a week of that and I got hooked.

I didnt want to pick a perennial winner and historically the Clippers are one of the worst teams in NBA history so figured going with them now will be rewarding if they end up winning a Championship....plus I remember Blake was unreal at Oklahoma, and then after I saw this, I was like "yeah, this team is fun to watch".

! No longer available

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

You just picked the wrong L.A. team is all.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on July 02, 2015, 08:56:51 AM
You just picked the wrong L.A. team is all.

Not going by the last two seasons...  :D

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on July 02, 2015, 09:39:43 AM
Not going by the last two seasons...  :D

You're gonna need more than 2 seasons to catch up...

All-time series

Lakers 98–39

The TeeJ of Philly

Sam Hinkie is God, bow down to The Hink

Jon

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on July 02, 2015, 10:16:40 AM
Sam Hinkie is God, bow down to The Hink

Not really... it's not like it made the Sixers a team to beat in the East.

It was more a dumb move by the Kings as they are kind of going all-in for this season for some reason.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

¿PapaPancho?

Where were all these Clipper fans when i was the only one repoing during the Danny Manning years!?