News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Cavs are back in the Finals. Finally won a game on the road to do it too. Props to the Raptors fans for cheering their team on big time after knowing it was over.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: GM Franchise on May 27, 2016, 11:43:00 PM
Cavs are back in the Finals. Finally won a game on the road to do it too. Props to the Raptors fans for cheering their team on big time after knowing it was over.

Yeah, 4 wins on the road prior means nothing.....

Black Death

Cavs had not beaten raptors at there place all year ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on May 28, 2016, 01:49:17 AM
Cavs had not beaten raptors at there place all year ...

BD gets it.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

Klay  was super nova hot ... Curry ... MVP doing MVP things at the end

Monday is going to be epic ... can not wait

GM Franchise

NBA Finals starts tonight, who y'all got - Cavs or Warriors?

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

I say this is a 7 game epic with the Warriors pulling off the win

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Justin

Warriors with the sweep.

Cory

Yup, get the bodybag ready.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

Justin

Quote from: Jon on June 03, 2016, 05:06:04 PM
N2LATE

Yeah I know but for the record I predicted that before the series started.

Jon

I'd be really shocked if they swept them. Winning twice in Cleveland is no easy task. And the fact LBJ single-handily beat the Warriors twice in the last Finals without Love and Kyrie.