News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

If they get swept LBJ goes back to Miami

Mike Powers

I hope they lose, just so that the ridiculous "is LeBron the greatest ever" discussion can die already.  2-5 in the Finals cements it.

[spoiler]He's not[/spoiler]

Gravedigger

Well, the season was fun.... It's over now.

I though this Cavs team would be better this time around. Maybe not win it all, but be closer. Turns out if LeBron isn't amazing they get killed. In two games he's been good, but that's not enough...

Jon

I laugh at some of you...

Probably the same that thought it was all over for the Warriors when they got killed back to back games against the Thunder and went down 3-1.

Things can change back in Cleveland.

At least give the Cavs a chance at home before calling this series a sweep.

Now if the Warriors go out and dominate again in Game 3 in Cleveland then okay... pull out the brooms. But all it takes is one game to switch the momentum in a series. Has to be Game 3 for Cleveland or they are finished though. 

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Gravedigger

I'll support LeBron as much as anyone out there, but his team is mentally weak. They've shut down. I don't think they'll be swept, but they aren't winning the series....

Cory

Still think this is a repeat of the Cavs/Raps.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Gravedigger

Quote from: Gravedigger on June 05, 2016, 10:46:41 PM
Well, the season was fun.... It's over now.

I though this Cavs team would be better this time around. Maybe not win it all, but be closer. Turns out if LeBron isn't amazing they get killed. In two games he's been good, but that's not enough...

My bad?

Glad the Cavs won. Hopefully the idiots who hate on LeBron will finally shut the hell up....

Cory

That block he had late in the 4th was simply unreal, the right team won and Lebron proved once again why he's the undisputed best player in basketball.

Doug E Fresh

I just got up to realize its 18 minutes til work. On my other monitor I'm sending the email to cancel class.

Believeland.

Jon

Was a fantastic game with a really really really really really sloppy 4th quarter.

That shot by Kyrie... fucking hell. This finals performance was his coming of age party. Dude has ice in his veins.

Congrats Doug! I was slightly pulling for Cleveland after watching that Believeland 30 for 30... but I still hate Lebron. He played pretty fantastic though as well.

For as good as Steph is... he missed a lot of wide open 3's in the last 3 games in pivotal moments. Wasn't meant to be this time around.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

That game was FANTASTIC to watch. My best friend is from Cleveland and she about had a damn heart attack watching this game. It was great at the bar we were at. There was almost all Warriors fans and once the game was over they just quickly went home haha.

Lebron James led everyone in points, assists, rebounds, steals, and blocks. First player ever to do so in the NBA Finals. That performance by him over 7 games was amazing. No one will likely ever match that feat.

After the bar we hit up Treasure Island and partied it up. Of course we when got home we found out the Cavs were at XS Nightclub and that's why it was so dead everywhere else. Well that and EDC haha.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Doug E Fresh

Cory

Cory

Derrick Rose traded to the Knicks.

Gravedigger

Free Agency.....

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

Are you in the NBA? Great, here's 64757446656 million dollars....