News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NBA Thread

Started by GM Franchise, June 23, 2012, 03:37:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Gravedigger on July 01, 2016, 05:38:57 PM
Free Agency.....

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?

Are you in the NBA? Great, here's 64757446656 million dollars....

It's going to not look so bad next year or the year after. But I mean DeMar's contract that he signed, he'll make almost as much in just that contract as Lebron has made in his entire career.

Gates

And people give Black death a hard time for the money he handed out in FBL....

Justin

Mike Conley is not worth $153 million...nowhere close

Jon

And just like that... the Lakers are back!!!  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Gravedigger

Hell yeah... Think of the lineage...

Mikan.... Wilt... Kareem... Shaq.... MOZGOV!!!!!!!!!!

Black Death

Lakers ...

I just don't know anymore...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

The NBA has lost its damn mind with some of these shit contracts that are being paid out. There's a lot of money, ridiculous amounts of money, being paid out for mediocre talent.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

This what happens when you cap a league with 12 players per team. Either this or the best get 60MM a year.

GM Franchise

Mike Conley is the highest paid player in the NBA right now. Let that sink in for a minute...

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Here's another one that's mind blowing...

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on July 02, 2016, 07:29:21 PM
This what happens when you have a 94MM salary cap in a league with 12 players per team. Either this or the best get 60MM a year.

Cory

I never knew Nigel Falls was a real agent

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Gates

And just think, the cap goes up again next season....

Jon

Durant to the Warriors...

My god...

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Midas