News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Devils (Los Angeles)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 01:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

I liked his out of the box thinking.  Last thing I wanted was a bunch of guys who shared the same experiences and had the same opinion on everything.  Devils come in all shapes and sizes ...  I'll keep you updated.

----

Gretchen get Sam into my office

----

Sam I got a job for you.  We got a guy working on our air conditioning.  I want you to take a look.  Talk to the guy if you want to get a better read on him and let me know what you think.  Might think about offering a job to train under you depending what you tell me.

Mike Powers

I will observe him from a distance Skullface.....to fully see what makes a man tick, you must observe him when he thinks he is alone......I'll get my binoculars from my glove compartment..... 

¿PapaPancho?

Thanks Sam.  I'm glad you understand that at this stage discreetness is necessary.

Mike Powers

I watched him all day and all night.....like a predator stalking his prey....before he knew what was coming, I POUNCED upon him.....and discussed wrestling with him.......he's got the physical tools Skullface, and he's interested......it'd take time, but one day he may be something.....something to produce a wonderful symphony of the damned....

¿PapaPancho?

Thank you Sam.  As I've believed you've proven your value.

----

Gretchen we've just drafted Frightmare.  Get me his agent on the line.

Mike Powers

Frightmare does not require an agent.  Frightmare can speak for himself.

¿PapaPancho?

Excellent then speak to me Frightmare. How much to spread your brutality all over the city of angels? Im inclined to offer a 5 year 9 million dollar deal with 500k PR

Mike Powers

Frightmare wonders how you would promote him. 

¿PapaPancho?

Well I know a thing or two about theatricality and deception.  To the uninitiated they are powerful agents and that is what we must capitalize on.  A viral marketing campaign would work best similar to how Christopher Nolan marketed the Joker and Harvey Dent for The Dark Knight.  We need to create an allure around you and using social media and the internet is the new way to market.  Once things go viral conventional news will begin to pick it up.

Small vine videos with you performing supernatural acts - whether true or tricks of the camera is not ours to say - will create a ravenous appetite perfect for cashing in for our home in the city of Angels.  And with you at the helm.  A devil will reign supreme.

Mike Powers

Frightmare is impressed with you. Frightmare only has one problem though. He believes $1.5 million of PR is more appropriate.   

¿PapaPancho?

Then we have impressed each other.  Seeing as how we have become friendly ... well as friendly as a man in a skull mask and a man who is the personification of nightmares can be.  I say 500 ... You say 1.5 Million why note chop it in half?  Similar to how we will be doing our opposition.  5 years 9 Million 1 Million PR.  A million in LA can reach quite the audience.

Mike Powers

Frightmare will sign, and then make a blood oath with you.   

¿PapaPancho?

Let us be the first to bear the mark of you ... my beast.  Hmmm ... I like that idea.  Do you think once you have finished with an opponent that you brand them with the mark of the beast?  Perhaps red spray paint to mimic your face.  After all your opponents won't be in a position to complain. They'll be unconscious.  Give it some thought.  For I think this is the beginning of a WONDROUS relationship.

Mike Powers

Frightmare believes this will be a long, fruitful partnership.   

¿PapaPancho?

Agreed Frightmare.

----

Gretchen a Mr. Burt Lancaster if you will.

----

Mr. Lancaster time to make a deal with the devil ... s.  We have the distinction of drafting your client Russell Wade.  Let's say ... 4 years 7 Million with 500k in PR to flash that beautiful smile of his.