News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Shark Tank (Chicago)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 01:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

You're damn right I'm in charge and I'll be honest with you Sam, I'm not one of those hack idiots that got fired for thinking this was a free ride to get a bit of money. I'm a winner and I damn sure want to win here.

That being said, Yates, I wanna see more from you this week. You've lost a few matches on the bounce and I wanted you to know whilst I'm confident in your abilities, I also want to see you take some scalps and stomp some assholes into the ground.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

What's that, some sort of fuckin' pep talk?  Ra ra, win one for the gipper, shit like that?

I'll go out and beat a motherfuckers head in.  'Cause that's what makes me happy.

Rob

Just get some God damn wins on the table.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Rob

Good stuff Sam, thanks for your time. I look forward to you bashing some fuckin' heads in this week!

~~~

Cassidy Ray please.

Cassidy, thank you for your time. Firstly, I wanted to introduce myself as your new President. I know you've had a few already but I am here to stay. Secondly, I wanted to commend you for your efforts despite the quick turn around of Presidents. You've battled through with a niggling injury and I want to say thanks for that.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Nice to meet you.  Glad to be able to do my part to bring us some wins!   

Rob

That attitude is incredibly useful! So long as you have that desire to play the team game you will go far in this industry, you can trust me on that.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Rob

No problem Cassidy. I'll let you get back to training. Remember to visit the team Doctor if you require any physiotherapy.

~~~

Let's lock in for the week, I think we're ready to kick some ass,

Main: Gerry Nichols
Semi-Main: Sam Yates
Tag: Wallace Caldwell
Tag: Bull Bradford
Woman: Cassidy Ray
Opener: Bobby Stevens
Bench: Whitney Cobalt
Sparring: Jon Chau
SixersEagles

[/center]

Rob

Firstly, I want to say how disappointed I am in the administration of this league in letting blatant cheating happen in front of everyone's eyes. It's no secret I have had run ins with management in the past but for this I am seething. Gerry had virtually won the match up until that point. I can assure you all that this is the end of The Shark Tank playing nice.

The results went against us this week and it's something we have to look at changing ourselves. We have the ability within this team to be winning more matches, however having a winning mentality is something which sometimes is just as important. This week I am going to try and instil that mentality. The guys need to know that I'm not a manager that is going to go elsewhere or bail out on them like the others have. They need consistency and something to build upon.

Next time, we face the Militia. They supposedly have a strong undercard and to counteract that, we have to lead with our stronger uppercard. We have the talent to beat them, without a doubt. We just need to have that confidence and self-belief. Once that main event comes around, I think we'll see a different result to last week as Gerry will want to avenge that loss in the cruellest and most pain-inflicting way possible.

I thank you.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Rob

Yes, it fuckin' was. You know what they say? You don't fight fire with fire. Well man, I want to see the world burn a bit.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Rob

I want the team to be trained in winning by any means necessary.

Meanwhile, I'll talk to Gerry and the rest of the team myself about our new expectations.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

"By any means necessary"....I think I understand boss.  I'll send Gerry in.