News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Shark Tank (Chicago)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 01:14:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Mr. Hollands, it is a pleasure to meet you.   

Rob

Gerry, the pleasure is all mine.

Thanks for coming to see me, I know you want to talk about what happened last week. I'm as disappointed in the company as you are for their apparent ignorance of the rules. However, I wanted to let you know... If you felt you were ever in a position that you could benefit from a slight bending of the rules then by all means go for it. If you see the referee is down, make use of a pair of hidden brass knuckles, use your knee brace as a weapon, take the padding off the turnbuckle.

But I have to reiterate, only when the referee is not looking. We cannot get caught doing this.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

I appreciate where you're coming from sir, but that is simply not the type of wrestler, or man, that I am.   

Rob

I know it isn't, but we will be exploited like we were last week.

We need to do something that starts bringing in those wins. I know we have the talent here in the Shark Tank, we're just not getting anywhere fast.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

I can only do my very best sir.  I'd prefer to lose with honor, than win without it.   

Rob

That's admirable Gerry. I can't force you to be without honour. I will be acting on this injustice however, thanks for your time.

I'd like to talk to Mike Powers please.

Mr Powers. Regarding the result of our main event last week, there was a blatant show of cheating and as the governing body of this organisation, I believe you should overturn the result of that particular match.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Mr. Hollands, I understand your frustration.  However, the TCW governing body has set up the league so that the referee's have the final say in all matches that they officiate.  That is to say, the referee's decision is always final.  We do not have instant replay, nor do we have the ability to overturn a referee's decision after the fact.

I am sympathetic to your plight though.  I have personally seen several instances of rule breaking, interference, and other under handed tactics being used to gain an advantage.  I will personally begin the search for someone to oversee the training of all TCW officials.  Hopefully, this measure will be enough to tighten up the sportsmanship between the ropes.   

Rob

That's reassuring to hear Mr Powers. I know you have the interests of fair play and competition at heart and I'm sure we will, in future, strive for a level playing field for all.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Have a wonderful day Mr. Hollands.   

Rob

Let's lock in. I want a fucking win this week.

Main: Gerry Nichols
Semi-Main: Sam Yates
Tag: Wallace Caldwell
Tag: Bull Bradford
Woman: Cassidy Ray
Opener: Bobby Stevens
Bench: Whitney Cobalt
Sparring: Jon Chau
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

God dang it!  We're looking for ANOTHER new President here in the Shark Tank!  Is there ANYONE out there that want's to hang around, and have some fun with us?  Interviews begin immediately!

Gates

Mr. Hawthorne allow me to introduce myself.

The name is C.J. Gates and if you're looking for someone to bring a little competitive entertainment and stability to the team, then I am your man. Some people might not have the heart to stick with something, but that's not how I operate. Even if things go south, I stick with it and try my best to turn things around and put the best product I can in the ring for every match. Obviously the idea is for things to stay positive, but you get what I'm saying. While I can't say I know 100% about the goings on in and around this club, I can say that I will do my best to keep things rolling and bring entertainment to you and everyone who watches for the Shark Tank.

Mike Powers

Tell me, what's your opinion on using a midget as a tee ball stand? Also, what's you're favorite drink?

Gates

I wouldn't be against it. The way I see it, if you're good at hitting a ball off a tee, then you won't harm the midget. If you aren't any good, then you hurt the midget. It's like a win-win, isn't it?

As for my favorite drink, I do enjoy myself a nice cold beer when I get the chance. Any type of beer. Nothing fancy for me if I'm being honest.

Mike Powers

Haha!  I like you Mr. Gates!

Let me ask you one more question.  Can I expect you to stick with this club, and not bail out like the last 2 guys?  I know it's a might unsettling to have Bobby around, but you get used to him.  I swear!