Fantasy Baseball - Baseball Manager Online (Formerly BBMO)

Started by secandido, November 16, 2013, 08:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

secandido

So, yes. Baseball season is done (and for the record, fuck yea, Go BoSox! :) )...

I'm sure some people know of Baseball Mogul, the baseball simulator. WAYYYYYY back when, they had an online version called Baseball Mogul Online (BBMO).  Eventually they stopped supporting it .. used to cost like $5 each month, but the payment system always malfunctioned (I know people who played for like 3 years free)...

So they sold the rights off and it became "Baseball Manager Online."  Same system though. The current owners haven't updated it in forever ... but it does have a core group of people who play.

One of the leagues I'm in (and have been in since 2004ish on BBMO and now BMO) is looking for new GMs.  We're currently in 2046.

I was wondering if any of you had played BBMO or had any interest in testing it out.

It's free currently .. just sign up. 

Right now I'm in Dabs League. Sims 30 games a day (3 days an hour from 9am PST to 6pm PST).  A season is about a week more or less.  We do manual drafts, have things called franchise players, do revenue sharing, etc etc.

Here is the link to the league:  http://www.baseball-manager-online.com/leagues.pl?viewleague=3036

Check it out!