News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

All-Star Game

Started by Mark Mania, July 12, 2010, 03:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Mania

I can only watch so much of the MLB All-Star game. I don't care if it counts. I feel as though the competition in the AL is vastly superior to the NL and therefore will continue to win.

Cory

home run derby.

Dingers!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Hondo

I used to loooooove baseball, and the All-Star game was like Christmas.

I started losing interest after the 94 strike and it hasnt been the same since. I started piqueing back up after the Homer Wars, but now knowing those guys juiced makes that era tainted too.

Nowadays, its whatever team has the biggest checkbook wins. I'll pass.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Lucius Jenkins

Just started to get into watching baseball and I'm loving this All-Star lineup and can't wait for the HR derby..

Gates

I tried watching it this year, but like every year, it was boring. Although a new team won, it was still boring. I made it until the 7th inning and had to change it (even though it was only background noise).

What might be more boring is the Home Run Derby, which people call the highlight of All Star Week....just brutal.