News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

2015 NFL Discussion Thread

Started by Cory, September 04, 2015, 02:54:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

I'm surprised and would have liked Chip to give up GM duties and have one year to redeem himself purely as the head coach. Two 10 win seasons I believe bought him a down year, especially when he's had the 11th most wins since he's joined the league.

Now that he's gone I hope he goes to college and not to a team that has a franchise QB. Chip never had a QB and I truly believe that was his downfall. He went all in on Murray and Bradford and it failed miserably. I think Chip Kelly with a franchise QB (so help me god if he goes to Indy) is scary, but the GM Chip did him in here in Philly. If he sat out a year and went back to college I think that'd be best so we wouldn't have to worry about Chip finding success elsewhere while we may struggle.

I'm not a fan of Howie Roseman resuming GM abilities, Mr. Marcus Smith himself AT ALL, and how....in any realm of possibility has Billy Davis not been fired yet?

Here's hoping Sean Payton leaves, if not I'd dream of a coaching staff of HC Hue Jackson, OC Ken Wisenhunt, DC Jim Schwartz/anyone to go back to a 4-3.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

If the Bengals win, is that the end of Dalton?

Doug E Fresh

We're not trading Johnny Manziel.

BUT...Billy Manziel is available for a 6th rounder.

T-Bonizzle

So....if McCarron leads the Bengals to a playoff win, is that the end of Andy Dalton?

Cory

Id say no given how he was pretty much playing this season as an outside MVP candidate, his rapport with Green and now Eifert plus the contract.

I think Cincy could flip McCarron for some picks this offseason to a QB hungry team, especially if Hue Jackson lands a HC gig

Mike Powers

Are the stars aligning for KC to win their first playoff game in 23 years?!?  I don't want to get my hopes up, but-DAMMIT MY HOPES ARE UP!!!

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Mike Powers on January 09, 2016, 12:20:01 AM
Are the stars aligning for KC to win their first playoff game in 23 years?!?  I don't want to get my hopes up, but-DAMMIT MY HOPES ARE UP!!!

And that's when Mike knew .... he ... had FUCKED up ...

Cory

Getting Justin Houston back is huge too

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Mike Powers on January 09, 2016, 12:20:01 AM

You don't say stuff like that until after you fool!

"Damn I knew we'd finally get that playoff win"

YOU'VE JINXED IT

Cory

Mike Powers

Awful end to that Bengal game.  They had that game WON.  PERIOD.

Cory

In theory getting all of the talented hotheads either cheap in FA, or late in the draft is good in theory, look at Honey Badger in Arizona....but Marvin Lewis needs to be held 100% accountable. He can't control his players and they deserved to lose that game. I was a fan of Burfict going into that game but that cheap shot on Brown was garbage. Sure it was a suicide pass but he could have blown AB up low, he targeted the head.

Cory

Mike Powers

Jon

Laces in was not an excuse to miss that FG.

He drilled his 45+ yard FG with laces in.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors