News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Ulitmate Sports Movie Character Team Draft Thread

Started by Black Death, September 24, 2011, 01:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

My wild card selection is Snake Plissken from the Escape from New York/LA movies. He can play bball and fight to the detah in full combat action.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Tezmission Black

and the last pick for Super Awesome Mega Squad Corporation Organization 123 AFE Group

Muhammad Ali - Ali

Black Death

Yuri Boyka_ Undisputed series

Most complete fighter in the world
Uri Boyka Compilation

Alex Smiley

Final pick for Special K, bit of a doozy...

Seabiscuit, from Seabiscuit. My team captain is Steve Barker, and if you still need the full list I'll get that to you soon.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Black Death

Round 10 is over...  Draft period is over .  It time for match up

OK let me know your team names asap if you have not already stated them.

the head to head match ups starts this Saturday and it will be hosted on the comics board .

I will have the rules and who taking on who than.   

Johnny if you are still playing  get me the rest of your team  least before noon cst this Saturday

GM Franchise

BD, can I change my crappy soccer pick? lol Other than that I'm good to go.

And yes, Snake is a bad ass.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible