News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

MFX Secret Santa 2014 - Santa's On His Way!!!

Started by Mike Powers, June 24, 2014, 12:28:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

I thought there'd be a bigger response to this......

Anyone else?

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Triple B

Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Stoner

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Mike Powers

Yay!  I'm not sure where everyone lives....do we have anyone outside the US signed up?  Just for logistical reasons, mind you.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Mike Powers on November 14, 2014, 11:44:02 PM
Yay!  I'm not sure where everyone lives....do we have anyone outside the US signed up?  Just for logistical reasons, mind you.

Yeah you have the resident Aussie signed up :P

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Triple B

Powers.  Let's get going on this so I can buy that $5 toaster on Black Friday to send out.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

DEADLINE FOR SIGN UPS WILL BE 1 WEEK FROM TODAY, SATURDAY NOVEMBER 22

That will give people plenty of time to get things done.  I will post an update in the next few days with the details of how it will work/what you need to do.

Merry Christmas!

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Black Death

Quote from: Triple B on November 15, 2014, 12:47:15 AM
Powers.  Let's get going on this so I can buy that $5 toaster on Black Friday to send out.

I could sure use a toaster too
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

Alright, here is how this will work. 

Step 1 - Put together a list of 3-5 items that you'd like to have.  Please include pictures/links/amazon wish lists, etc.  Whatever will make it easier to ensure that whomever gets your name knows exactly what you want.  I'll also need your name and shipping address, to pass on to your Santa.

**Please remember, not everyone has a ton of money to spare.  I understand that by signing up for this, you are saying that you DO have sufficient funds to participate.  Let's try to stay within the previously stated limit of $20-$30 US Dollars.  Also, please keep shipping costs in mind.**

Step 2 - I will random.org the list after the sign up period ends (Saturday).

Step 3 - I will distribute to each of you the name you have drawn, along with their "wish lists".  Please keep this information to yourself!  Half of the fun will be trying to guess who got you after the fact!

Step 4 - Choose which item from their list that you'd like to send to your name. Obtain/purchase and ship the wrapped item by mid-December (at the latest).  Please endeavor to get the item to the person by Christmas!

Step 5 - Once you receive your gift, post here letting us know that you've got it.  Take pictures of the item to share with us here! 

Step 6 - When you open it, try and guess who sent you the gift!

Step 7 - Bask in the Christmas spirit!

Any questions or concerns, feel free to post here, or PM me directly.

Judge

Mike, if you stick with Amazon Wish lists, and be sure during check out to pick "ship to gift recipient", it'll take a bit of hassle out of this since Amazon will already know your address and they'll even gift wrap it for you if you let them.

Mike Powers

Well, I wasn't trying to be super controlling over this whole deal. But, if there are no objections, I'm fine sticking solely with Amazon Wish Lists.

Anyone object/have issue with this?

Doug E Fresh