News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

IDENTITY CRISIS

Started by Ryan Ruckus, February 04, 2010, 02:05:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Ruckus

Ever wanted to take a crack at someone else's character? Now's your chance!

I talked to the mods, and EFK will officially host the first-ever E-fan Fiction tournament (Identity Crisis).

Sign ups are now open. Please post with the character you'd like to submit to the tournament, and when I've got an official number, I'll post rules and PM show-specific bios to fill out and submit.

Here is a tentative list, based on the poeple who already said they'd be interested. But let me know if you can't participate as you originally thought. No worries, just want a definitive count.

1. Gunn
2. Russ
3. Kenny
4. KC
5. Capt. Josh
6. Draeden
7. JTP
8. Alex K
9. Hondo
10. Guille
11. Black Death
12. Fnord

PM me for more details if anything is unclear. And let what promises to be a hell of a lot of fun begin!

Ryan Ruckus

Also, I'm in.
With Ryan Ruckus.

Duckman

This is highly endorsed by EFK and we're really looking forward to how this all turns out!  If it sounds like your kind of thing - sign up and get involved!!

Top work Ruckus!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Jennifer

Sure, I'll have a crack.

Chester Addison.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Level-One

justjer

I am in and the character I shall place into the pool of choices.....

Project: Kemical *mute character, pm me for details*

Russ

Oh, I'm 100% in with Scorpio
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Stoner

Stoner is in.  Might get me to start actually writing something worth reading...

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Alex Smiley

Bobby Azula is in. I'd like to sell whatever happens with this show on stuff I do for him in the future, if that's okay.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Jose The Law Ramon

You can add Jose Ramon to this list.

Zombie Gunn

I'm in with Ariana London

Tim-Æ

Sure, I'll toss Simon Crane into the mix.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Rob

I'll dust off Kill Crazy I guess. McManus would be pointless
SixersEagles

[/center]

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Yeah I'm still in this.  But I'm not sure if I want to use Dom or Sean Layne Slate
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.