News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Bitch Please!

Started by Russ, November 09, 2018, 12:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

Bitch Please!

I want @JackBenevolence @DougEfreshscw and @AceKingEWC in MY group and we're calling it group A... if you put me in a bracket with the likes of Scorpio then I will fucking vanish for another 10 years and I don't give a fuck. @ewexperts – @LevelOneAPW (Lester Only)

"Oh Girl... he wants to go!"

Our scene opens upon the unholy triad of Scorpio, Aaron Roberts, and Crème de la Crème. The latter-mentioned drag has his pink jewel-bedazzled phone pressed against the S-Factor's face as Scorpio narrows his eyes, reading the tweet from the one and only Level-One. At first there is silence as Scorpio purses his bright red lips and leans back in his chair, before taking in a deep breath. He sighs loudly as he stares over the phone back at Crème, raising a perfectly-threaded eyebrow.

Scorpio: "Well... well... well. A decade since we last went toe-to-toe, and now he's coming for me. The likes of Scorpio? The LIKES of Scorpio?! Bitch please..."

The S-Factor stands from his chaise-longue, swishing a leopard-print coat behind him as he struts across the hotel room floor to the kitchenette. He angrily pulls open a cupboard door and pulls out a crystal wine glass, before lifting a bottle of chilled Chablis from the ice bucket and pouring a more than generous glass. He takes a deep glug from it, leaving a lipstick stain around the rim of the glass, before he breathes deeply through his nose and stares at his two Desert Sex compatriots.

Scorpio: "I mean, I was about to ask where the fuck this guy was when I was taking the TFWF by storm and taking every title it had going... and then I realised... that's the question the whole damn world has been asking! I remember his attempt at TFWF glory even if the world of wrestling doesn't. There's only one word to describe it..."

He mouths the word "embarrassing" widely, getting a snigger from The Cobra as Crème taps at his phone screen with some over-sized hot pink false nails. Scorpio sips more at his wine as the legendary drag queen looks up at him.

Crème de la Crème: "... so, what are we saying?"

The People's Camp takes a few seconds, pondering over his thoughts.

"Tell Lester... tell him it would be nothing short of a pleasure to make him disappear for another decade..."

Fin.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.