ET2018: Super6 Hype/Love Thread

Started by Geordie, November 25, 2018, 08:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebel Child

Dear Russ,

I have written my own love letter to you in my own way... It has always been one of the best things in this world, to write with you, and against you.  That will never change.  And when Georgie said she is one of Scorpio's biggest fans..

I truly meant I am one of yours.

You are a powerhouse in your own right, a legacy that has been created in this geeky little hobby, and doing such wonderful things in the real world.  I consider myself honored to call you friend..

Doug E Fresh

There's so much love to give and say...to everyone who came to play.

But I just want to point out one thing about this week. The way the show opened with Jack and ended with Michael Thunder was just spot on solid gold story. Kudos. Fucking great stuff!

Saint

At the start of this I was thinking "god I'm lucky to be here" and now I'm like "how lucky am I to get to the finals" xD

Here's hoping I can make it four or five in a row :p

Mark Mania

Sorry I missed the last few weeks everyone! Had some family shit, which we all do at times. I've been loving this tournament and I've been happy to help out as much as possible during it. Looking forward to a great super card which hopefully I can be a part of. Congrats to Aiden Collins, do our bracket proud! I had a lot of fun RP'ing against you and Rex.

Keep up the great work everyone!

NSFW

We're honored to be a part of this finale card. The rest of the card looks amazing.  8)

Aidan Collins

Quote from: Mark Mania on January 22, 2019, 12:28:06 PM
Sorry I missed the last few weeks everyone! Had some family shit, which we all do at times. I've been loving this tournament and I've been happy to help out as much as possible during it. Looking forward to a great super card which hopefully I can be a part of. Congrats to Aiden Collins, do our bracket proud! I had a lot of fun RP'ing against you and Rex.

Keep up the great work everyone!

I had a great time as well, bud! The competition was stiff and I'm honored to come out of our bracket. I'll do my best to make you guys proud lol.

The card for the finale is so stacked! Going to have to set aside time after RPs are posted to read all of the great work you guys put out.

Doug E Fresh

Love for Russ...who wins the award for earliest rp at almost a month before deadline. Damn son!

Russ

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on January 28, 2019, 09:24:05 PM
Love for Russ...who wins the award for earliest rp at almost a month before deadline. Damn son!

;) pretty much first out the gate every week... TWICE.

To be honest I've never had the chance to compete in the extreme tournament for obvious reasons, and I've LOVED being part of it finally. I've had a blast coming up against everyone in the groups I've been in, I'm excited for the challenge of the final, and I've loved reading the works put out by everyone so far. Let's make the finale show one for the history books!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Russ

And my final RP for the tournament/event is up! Funnily enough the opening scene I had in my head right from the start of the tournament as being the reaction to Scorpio's elimination whenever it came, always good to have something in the pipeline if the worst happens ;)

It's been great to come up against a wide array of wonderful writers, I've been tested and challenged every week, and have loved having the chance to flex the creative muscles (even to the point I've signed up to a fed!). Can't wait to see how it all pans out.

Much love x
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Geordie

Quote from: Russ on February 04, 2019, 03:38:46 PM
And my final RP for the tournament/event is up! Funnily enough the opening scene I had in my head right from the start of the tournament as being the reaction to Scorpio's elimination whenever it came, always good to have something in the pipeline if the worst happens ;)

It's been great to come up against a wide array of wonderful writers, I've been tested and challenged every week, and have loved having the chance to flex the creative muscles (even to the point I've signed up to a fed!). Can't wait to see how it all pans out.

Much love x
I laughed way too hard at that opening scene, mainly because it fits the character so well.

You've done some phenomenal work throughout (I say that not having read your Thunder entry for the Chamber yet, though I'm sure that's awesome as well), and you hit the nail on the head about the overall vibe of the tournament itself.

Quote[Today at 02:28:53 PM] Black Death: i thought  rettop had a raping promo
[Today at 02:28:55 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: I know I did a snippet in a Rettop RP once, is that what you meant?
[Today at 02:28:59 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: ...
[Today at 02:29:02 PM] Black Death: yeah
[Today at 02:29:13 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: I think EVERYONE is sigging that, BD

abcdefg

Hi - I am new here. Happy to jump into the fray.

NSFW

abcdefg

NSFW

Russ

Got bored waiting for you bitches to write your roleplays, so Desert Sex are back...