News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

ET2018: Super6 Hype/Love Thread

Started by Geordie, November 25, 2018, 08:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NSFW

Quote from: Russ on February 11, 2019, 01:21:43 PM
Got bored waiting for you bitches to write your roleplays, so Desert Sex are back...

Heheheh. Nice. What a bonus that we got to RP with ya.:)

Also just beat the pants off of us. :P

Aidan Collins

I can't believe I just posted my last RP for this thing! What a whirlwind this has been. From not knowing if I was in the tournament at the beginning, to sweating out the result of every match I've had, to finishing this last rp...Damn.

Thank you to everyone who's helped to make this thing such a success. Long live the Experts  ;D

Rebel Child

This has been absolutely phenomenal from start to finish.

So... without further adieu

My love goes to:

Russ:  Shit, how many times do I have to say this?  It has always been, and always will be an honor to write with you.  I have always loved the Michael Thunder character, and there is just something about him.  I never thought in a million years that we would ever have this chance again after TFWF closed down.  Then when the Experts reunion happened, I thought it'd be a one off.  Then.. it continued to grow, and now.. look where we are.  You will always be one of those dear friends, no doubt about it.

Geordie [Ace King for those who don't know]:  Geordie, we've been through a lot of shenanigans and bullshit in this hobby of ours.  You have always been steadfast, and wonderful to work with and write with.  You are a legend in your own right, much like Russ is.  You've taken characters and grown them, continued on with the bullshittery that they've been through, and sold a story.  That hasn't changed with Ace, and is by far one of your greatest accomplishments in this nerdy hobby.  You are a great friend and I am honored to be able to call you that, even with some fuckery.

Jack: Oh lordy... you again :P I kid, I kid.  From the time I saw you on the Experts long long ago to now, you haven't slowed down, even if you're not active in a fed.  You've always done it for all the right reasons, and I am so glad that you're still around.  You're always a down to earth sort of guy, and it shows... Your writing and wins have never stroked an ego, and I can totally appreciate that.  I can't believe I've known you for as long as I have, to be quite honest.. and don't worry, I've not forgotten abotu that PM you sent, I'm just lazy as hell sometimes.

Aidan: Georgie was being me when she said you're her favorite for a snarkfest.  It has always been a fun interaction on Twitter, and NOW look!  WE finally get to quasi throw down in this!  You've been great to get to know through the twitterverse, and I am super excited to see you here, totally was when I found out you signed up.  I hope this continues, you've done great.

James: .. Oh you silly Canuckian.  I find it hilarious how all of this has happened and how far you've come as well.  From the times the Experts was denied to you, until now.  The history is long, and kind of painful at times, but the end results are something I am sure you weren't expecting.  I am truly glad you're here, and truly glad that out of this we've become efed buddies, as can the same be said about Aidan above.

Robina: We've not really worked together on EWC, but I see great potential in the character and I think that being brought into the Experts storyline is only just going to help add fuel to the flames in EWC or where ever it is you're going to take the character.  I truly hope good things for you in and out of this hobby.

And Alex: of course, because d'uh?  My little brother, what more can be said?  You've got the purest heart when it comes to this hobby, you never ask for anything more than just people having a good time... And that is... absolutely fucking amazing.  Keep being you... Because you are the sort of thing this world needs more of, not just our hobby, but the world as a whole.

It's been grand folks, I only see bigger and better things for the Experts...

And all you mother fuckers better be around for it, or I swear to all that is holy and unholy there will be hell to pay.

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Jack on February 26, 2019, 12:28:05 AM

---

Maverick Jones and Black Death! I wasn't going to do a blurb for everyone but it seems like I keep remembering people who are amazing and on the show! When it comes to The Experts, for me, Black Death is the Bruno Sammartino. The OG that started it all (because I thought Smitty and Sewaside were long gone...go figure they weren't that far away to begin with!). Like the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, it will never, ever, get old seeing BD in Experts circles. As far as Maverick Jones goes...I feel like we have a very long over due meeting coming! You're a legend as well, both in character and out. (You're other characters as well right? I feel like I've seen you be someone else...and I could swear it was you who beat me and Verde in the Extreme Tag Tourney Years ago...am I right about that?)

Yeah, I did beat you, so don't mess up this story 8 years in the making by losing the title!  :P