Sewaside vs Aidan Collins

Started by Alex Smiley, November 25, 2018, 09:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

Reminder:

- Word limit for Group Stage matches is 1500.
- 1 RP per wrestler per match.
- Deadline: December 2, 2018, at 11:59PM Pacific.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Sewaside

Another dab, another bottle, chop a line, fuck a model, buy some jewelry, a car, an island... Taking homeless people on shopping sprees in Beverly Hills just to see that look in they eyes. Ive never been a humanitarian, this is for selfish reasons alone. Honestly these people fuckin smell. Maybe I should get them some spa certificates, a hotel? Pump the brakes. They'll jus smoke that shit ... Anyways so yeah lost in my thoughts on some of Cali's finest shatter (92.5%). I sent my side bitch side bitch in the dispensary as I contemplated my involvement in the world of sports entertainment. Momma Ima wrassler again!

(Sewaside steps outside of his car (for sponsorship conflicts we must blur out the emblam) then leans with his back to the driver side door. He sparks a blunt then looks to the sky in a pondering manner as he exhales a huge cloud of smoke.  His side bitch jumps out the car strapped from head to toe light skinned Puerto Rican beauty. She sparks her own blunt standing just a foot from Sewaside in the parking lot)

"Life is strange sometimes baby girl. A man can have houses, women, cars, money, power... Everything. Yet he can still have nothing"

(Side pauses and takes a huge pull off the blunt)

"I dont really see where your going with this daddy" (She's great for the eye candy factor but not exactly a philosopher.)

"What is my purpose?! Is waking up every morning till Im horny enough to fuck YOU or HER or one of these other bitches suppose to be enough?! Is that all there is now?! You bitches live for your next shopping spree or bump but what about me, what about Raven?"

(She looks at Sewaside dumbfounded.)

"Exactly."

(Sewaside jumps into the car and peels off just as the other woman comes out the dispensary. He burns rubber out of the parking lot leaving the two women behind. As he accelerates into traffic his phone rings. After weaving in traffic a few blocks he answers on speaker phone.)

"Ava whats good? Didnt even think you had this number."

"Well when I heard of your return to the ring I aasumed you still need a publicist who could deal wit your shit."

"Stop it girl you know you love me."

"Anyways I got Bleacher Report on the line. They'd like a statement about your involvement in this tournament."

"Fuck it, patch em in."

"Sewaside? Mike Chiari from Bleacher Report. Thanks for giving us a moment. You've spent years away from the sport, what is your reasons for coming back after being gone so long?"

(Sewaside stops at a red light in downtown Denver at a busy intersection.)

"Its weird but before there was any talk of money, anything I already found myself agreeing in principal. You know that ol familiar saying to be the man you've got to beat the man? Well once you are the man its almost like a living in a bizarro world. I havent been able to buy a drink anywhere for 15 years. The 5 years before that nobody would poar a beer on me if I was engulfed in flames. I guess what Im saying is now that Ive been on this side of life for a while I miss the struggle. I miss someone else trying to take something out of my mouth instead of bending over backwards to help me. I miss standing across that ring from another man knowing I'm about to make him swallow his pride because Im the best that's ever done it."

(As the light changes Sewaside glides through the intersection and begins to make his way outside of the city into the more rural outskirts.)

"I think you're opponant this week may take exception with that."

"Who is my opponent?"

"Aiden Collins."

"Ahhh."

Ol Aiden I wonder how he'd been honestly. Of course you always gotta do the song and dance for the camera's.

"Im familiar with the name."

"Id hope so. You guys have quite a bit of history."

"So are you hoping for a refresher course, or have you seen the highlights? Aiden at times has been seemingly at the pinnacle of the sport but... How many fans you know sitting at home worldwide have an Aiden Collins t-shirt? Give that to your kid for his birthday he'd be bullied so mercilessly he'd be forced to shoot up his school. Thankfully you'd never treat you're child like that. Aiden's just a guy. Perhaps if he donned a piece of lumber, kicked it with a bird, a snake, was a Mortal Kombat character rip off he would stand out more. A shit ton of wax and blunts but my recollection is foggy. The fact that he would take exception with anything Ive stated is nullified by the fact that I'm Sewaside, and he's Aiden Collins."

(Sewaside finally reaches a plowed drive way with mounds of snow beside it. He pulls into the driveway and parks the car while continuing the conference call.)

"Is there anyone involved in this tournament that IS on your radar? Perhaps someone you DO respect?"

"I never said I didn't respect Collins. But I wont act like I have this personal vendetta against a guy I truly dont feel threatened by. He drew me first. His misfortune. Far as other guys... Honestly I'm just looking at what's in front of me week by week. This week it's Aiden Collins. Im sure when the media scrum goes in his direction he'll have some detailed stroll down memory lane... To that I can only say this... The bitch who blew me under the bleachers in high school is living her misrable life, going to a misrable job, raising her half retarded kids still thinking about that moment in time when God shined his light upon her and the two of us were together. She has all my DVD specials, matches, and posters on her walls meanwhile I dont even remember the bitch's name. Aiden Collin's impact on my career and the sport in general has been the same. An insignificant blowjob."

"That's pretty harsh considering you haven't stepped into a ring in years yourself. Are you concerned their will be some ring rust and before you know it you are oh and one heading into week 2?"

(Sewaside exits the vehicle phone in hand as the garage door begins to lower and he enters the house.)

"Who the fuck are you? Ya know Meltzer may be an asshole but at least he knows his shit. Ring rust? Me? Listen, win, lose, or draw I've carried guys who tripped on the ring ropes to five star matches. If their is one thing that is as certain as the sun coming up tomorrow it's that I will deliver in that ring. Ava I've got another appointment so I gotta end the call."

"Sewaside I just wanna thank you for the opport-"

(Sewaside ends the call mid sentence before walking to the basement where a bunch of free weights are laying next to a wrestling ring. Sewaside exhales a huge breath before reaching for the bar and begining a set of curls as the promo ends.)

Aidan Collins

A black sedan pulls up to the sidewalk on Franklin Street in Tribeca, New York City, the wheels of the vehicle rattling on the cobblestone road as the car comes to a stop. A man gets out of the back seat on the passenger's side of the automobile, which subsequently pulls away.

Even though it has been years since Aidan Collins has lived in this city, this will always be his home. He was born here, he has made his name here, and when it's his time to go, he'll be buried here beside the four generations of his family laid to rest in the Bronx Woodlawn Cemetery. New York City is an invariable part of Aidan Collins and he an invariable part of the city for the professional wrestling industry.

If it were warmer, Aidan would stop for a moment to appreciate his surroundings and feel the vibrancy of the city around him. However, today the weather is a harsh reminder of how cold and unforgiving this city can be. In the distance, concrete skyscrapers seemingly blend with low-hanging clouds above, giving them the appearance of space elevators stretching into the heavens above. Even though it's mid-afternoon, hardly anyone is outside, giving the city the vibe of a frigid ghost town.

In this cold weather, Aidan's breath casts an ephemeral fog of its own. He tugs the collar of his black overcoat, making sure it coves as much of his neck as possible, before quickly assessing where he is in relation to where he needs to be. Identifying numbers on the building in front of him, Aidan surmises that he needs to walk a block to reach his destination.

As he walks down the sidewalk, Aidan thinks about New York and how he will be wrestling here again for the Experts tournament. As a competitor, he's had much success here, winning every match that he's had in his home city. With that said, the Experts Tournament will certainly put that statistic to the test, as Aidan will be forced to go through three accomplished, dangerous opponents.

In a way, the coldness is apropos. The last time Aidan competed in an Experts-promoted endeavor, it was for a tournament held in a Siberian prison. He will always remember what it was like to sleep in a frozen jailcell the night before his match, the wind howling as it blew snow on the tundra outside. Perhaps the experience even broke him mentally, as he was eliminated in the first round.

Aidan walks up to the door of a six-story building. After getting his identity confirmed on the telecom, he is buzzed in. With that, he is finally able to remove himself from the Arctic conditions outside.

Aidan passes through the lobby to find a door that leads into a rented studio space that has been leased by the Experts. Seeing a small crew setting up their cameras, Aidan walks up to the person seemingly in charge.

"What's up? We ready to shoot?" Aidan asks the man in all black.

"It'll only be a minute before we're ready," the production director discloses. "Do you want someone to get you a cup of coffee or something?"

"I'm good," Aidan says tersely. "Thanks, though."

The director leaves to give the crew a final bit of instruction, providing Aidan a chance to peruse the studio. Aidan sees that multiple posters have been hung up showing competitors who have had success for The Experts, such as Level-One, Jack Benevolence, and even Black Death. The latter's face brings a small smirk face to Aidan's face. Black Death was True Experts Champion at the same time Aidan was Universal Champion of the XWF, the same federation that Black Death competed in. Aidan always wondered what would have happened if he were given the chance to face Black Death in an Experts event, as Aidan had little difficulty defeating Black Death in XWF competition.

The chance to succeed in a legitimate multi-federation tournament was something that consumed Aidan. Veritably, it was one of the only things left in the industry that he had not accomplished.

Surrounded by the faces of legends, Aidan becomes slightly self-conscious. Could he rise to the level of their greatness? Could he finally put himself in the company of wrestling immortality?

Fortunately, burying his insecurities to sell a match was never something that gave Aidan much trouble. When the director gives him the go-ahead, Aidan takes off his coat and confidently strolls to the set in front of the camera. As the crew readies their positions, Aidan lights up.

It was time to show the world what they already knew: that Aidan Collins is one of the greatest trash talkers of all time.

The camera opens up to Aidan Collins, who stands in front of a black backdrop that reads "EXPERTS" on it in a blue font.

"If you had told me a few months ago that the Experts would be back and hosting another big tournament, I would have called you insane. Experts, as far as I knew, was dead and buried...

"But, what do you know... As is the case many times in our industry, something that had been presumed departed has returned with a vengeance. When I found out that I had a chance to be involved with an Experts tournament, I knew it was an opportunity I needed to jump on."

Aidan gestures outward with his hands as he talks, a distinct sign that he is excited for the tournament ahead.

"It turns out that the person I'm facing has risen from the dead himself," Aidan says, referring to Sewaside. The two men have a bit of history, with a few matches in XWF. In fact, Sewaside formerly teamed with T-Money, a man who would become one of Aidan's closest friends. "And no, when I say risen from the dead, I'm not talking about that time Sewaside faked his own death and looked like a giant jackass in front of everyone."

With that bit of trash talk, it's clear that Aidan will be on the attack for the rest of the promo.

"From what I understand, Sewaside left the business to pursue rap music. Judging by the fact that he's come crawling back to pro wrestling to get a for-sure ass kicking from yours truly, I guess we can all figure out how well that went. It turns out that yelling "MY MANS COME BUY MY MIXTAPE" at foreigners in Times Square doesn't pay the bills. He would have been better off doing the floss dance at children's birthday parties dressed up as SpongeBob SquarePants."

Aidan, holding nothing back, seems to be enjoying the opportunity to talk about an opponent he has not seen for quite some time.

"It's funny, though, because Side comes back after a decade talking about all this money he's earned, as if he's still cashing checks from Jon Brown and Shane Carver. As if he was smart with his money and invested it in value stocks rather than blowing it on jewelry, Jordans, and discount hookers.

"Money manager Sewaside, right? If you gave that dummy a grand and told him to invest in Bonds, he'd go out and buy bootleg 007 movies.

"Sewaside puts on this façade as an early 2000s hip hopper, like he's some sort of hardened criminal. I see right through his act, though. While he wants you to believe that he'd take right to prison if locked up, I can assure you that he'd be rubbing Kool Aid powder on his lips and wearing a wig, getting his booty passed around by Crips, Bloods, and MS-13 members. He's a fake gangster; a wanksta. If you think I'm intimidated at all by his bullshit, you got another thing coming."

Aidan prepares to take the promo home.

"This match, and the rest of my preliminary matches, will take place in New York. I have never lost here and I will never lose here. Especially not to fuckin' Sewaside," Aidan says dismissively. "Super6 is an opportunity to show that I've always been of the same pedigree of The Experts' finest and I'm not going to let a hip hopper with osteoporosis dim my shine."

Aidan smirks briefly but seems to become slightly more somber as he finishes speaking.

"In all seriousness, I'm quite happy that Sewaside has come back to pro wrestling. The landscape could use a few old faces and there's plenty young stars could learn from him. I even hope he goes on to defeat the other jamokes in our bracket, so that we can represent our shared history with dignity... But when it comes to Sewaside versus King Infinity?

"Sewaside couldn't beat me a decade ago and he sure as hell isn't beating me now. I'm about to take someone who used to be called a Bloodhound and make him MY BITCH.

"Truth Until Death."