Robina Hood vs Adrianna Wilde

Started by Alex Smiley, December 12, 2018, 01:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

Reminder:

- Word limit for Group Stage matches is 1500.
- 1 RP per wrestler per match.
- Deadline: December 16, 2018, at 11:59PM Pacific.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Saint

"Who is Adrianna Wilde? Seriously, who the hell is she? All I know about her is that she wrestled on some RAIDEN show and won before competing against Billy Mitchell and losing. Like seriously? Did she like sneak in and stole someone else's spot or something? What a bleeding disappointment. I could try to pretend to be impressed by either of her showings but I am too bleeding tired to bother with any of that. Why? Because I just defeated Sarah Twilight in one of my funnest Foxy Boxing matches to date...and, unlike Adrianna at this Extreme Tournament, Sarah was capable of giving me some actual competition. So now, if you excuse me, I'm going to have a shower before getting ready to become two to zero in this tournament."

Dismissively departs The Purple Haired Dynamo's lips as she gives us a playful wink before getting up and heading off toward the shower in this private locker room, the last thing we see before fading to black is The Emo Princess' bum in purple bikini bottoms that hardly covers much of her lightly pinkened lower cheeks.