Week 3 Update

Started by Alex Smiley, December 19, 2018, 07:50:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

Hey all,

Sorry for the delay in getting Week 3 results up. I realize I've been struggling with getting the show up prior to this, but I wanted to explain the particulars of this week: my brother came down sick yesterday, and I've spent most of then and today taking care of him while popping on the boards when I can. I'm working double-time to try to get the show up tomorrow; big thanks to those helping with match summaries! On the upside, this delay does allow a little extra time for any last-minute segments (or at least ideas you wanna run by me, I'm working on some ideas as well but am flexible to your input)!

Thank you for your patience, folks; I'm gonna do my best to make it up to ya with a fun show this week!

~ AlexK

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Adam Wrong

Hope your brother is man.... but

Any update?

I saw you playing mafia so any advance in the show? Need any help?

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Adam Wrong on December 24, 2018, 04:24:01 PM
Hope your brother is man.... but

Any update?

I saw you playing mafia so any advance in the show? Need any help?

Thanks. Finishing the show up now, great deal of thanks to everyone who pitched in with stuff but especially the man I'm dubbing Santa Russ who came in clutch with the last match I needed to finish. Literally just coding now, show will be up in 5-10 minutes lol

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Russ

#GettingShitSortedSince2007
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.