Super6 - Group Stage Week 3 (RESULTS)

Started by Alex Smiley, December 24, 2018, 04:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

[Play.]

[We cut to a training gym in an undisclosed location, at first showing us the equipment and some discarded kit bags, before it swings around to a wrestling ring with four familiar faces inside. Sat on a turnbuckle is 'The Rebel Child' Georgie Nickles, leaning on the ropes is Danny 'MDK' Tenegra, sat on the mat is 'The S-Factor' Scorpio, and stood looking from each wrestler to the other is 'The Living Legend' Michael Thunder. The unexpected quartet of the re-formed One Ring Circus appear to be in a deep discussion as Thunder runs a hand along his neck, clearly still feeling the beat-down from the previous week.]

Michael Thunder: As we all saw it seems this fuckin' Eternal Circle means business... but I think it's safe to say so do we. We've made it through the first week, it's only gonna get harder from here...

MDK: Speak for yourself.

Michael Thunder: Need I remind ya it's me you're up against next?

[The two heavyweights lock eyes, and for a few seconds all the tensions of their past come flooding back. MDK sneers and has both fists clenched as Thunder matches his look of intensity.]

Georgie Nickles: Boys, put your dicks away, we can have that contest another day. The Eternal Circle aren't showing any signs of letting up, and they've still got a toxic grip on The Experts.

Scorpio: More importantly nobody else seems to give a shit... where's Smitty defending the organisation he loves? Where's Level-One dropping Benevolence at every opportunity he gets in vengeance for all he's done to The Experts? Where the FUCK are the stars of this place when it finally needs them?

[A loud snort of annoyance comes from MDK, and the other three members of the One Ring Circus turn to him with quizzical looks.]

MDK: Oh you're all so used to having each other's backs, having the fans supporting you, having everyone defending your every fucking action. Welcome to the real world. Some of us have spent our entire careers against the tide, some of us have spent our lives having to be a solo force because after all there's no honour amongst thieves. There's the four of us... we don't need anyone else... we just need to focus, make an impact, and knock each and every one of those Eternal Circle fucknuckles out.

[There's a brief silence as the team ponder Tenegra's words, before Thunder smirks and gives a little laugh.]

Michael Thunder: Well fuck, as if I'm actually agreein' with this asshole. Sure Dahl, Crowne, and Legion got me last week, and no doubt they'll either be stalkin' around Tokyo or London next week I'm sure, and they're welcome to do just that. We're ready for 'em. We've taken down worse for smaller prizes... we got this. For The Experts.

Scorpio: For The Experts.

Georgie Nickles: For The Experts.

MDK: For the True Expert Championship...

[Nickles raises an eyebrow and casts MDK a 'really?!' look as a slight smile develops over his face.]

MDK: Fine, for The Experts as well.

[He rolls his eyes as Scorpio gets to his feet, sighing deeply.]

Scorpio: Just one thing... there's a good chance two of us will be in that Elimination Chamber... what happens then?

Michael Thunder: Let's not run before we can walk. We survive next week, we survive the week after... then we cross that bridge...

[He looks to the entire Circus, offering them the chance to raise their thoughts. All three of them nod along with his words. The camera pans back on a united One Ring Circus, determined to end the power grip taking hold of The Experts...]

[Cut to footage of the twenty-four competitors in this year's Extreme Tournament, as a young woman speaks in voiceover.]

Six weeks, six groups, and only six will advance for the right to be crowned the winner...

[Cut to a studio set, where we are once again greeted by the smiling face of one Kyle Bacon.]

Kyle Bacon: Hello fans, and welcome back to our coverage of the 2018 Extreme Tournament! After two weeks of competition, we've had clear leaders in some groups whereas our competitors in Vegas and London are all tied up!

Kyle Bacon: This week, we head back to the States as we check in on the action from Chicago, New York City, and Las Vegas! Up first is the Greatest Showman looking to take a huge lead in the Chicago group, as Robina Hood faces Adrianna Wilde! Will the young Adri be able to overcome the effects of the concussion she sustained in Week 1? Let's head down to the ring to find out!

Robina Hood vs Adrianna Wilde

[In a surprising change of pace, this match doesn't seem to have gotten the same interest from the crowd. Wilde still seems stunned from the concussion she received and Robina makes no bones about exploiting that. Hitting a flurry of DDT's and brainbusters, Hood just seems to be going through the motions to make sure Wilde isn't a problem for the rest of this tournament.]

[Wilde does somehow kick out of an early pin attempt, but it seems like it was only because Robina didn't give it her best effort to finish it. Wilde makes her way up and Robina pushes her hard into the corner, Wilde, still dizzy falls to her behind and is sitting prone in the corner. Robina runs and hits a huge butt bump to the head of Adrianna Wilde. Who has the lights on, but no one is home.]

[Robina pulls her out of the corner and lazily hits the Grande Finale! A cover up and the referee counts to 3 quickly, this one is over!]

Winner via pinfall (4:21): Robina Hood

[The ref raises the hand of the Greatest Showman in victory, a wicked smirk on her face as we go to break.]

[We find ourselves inside the TitanCorp headquarters in Las Vegas, notably featuring both the company logo and the famous "What Happens In Vegas..." billboard seen from the window. Sitting at a desk is Russell White and his client, Jack Benevolence; across from them, an executive of TitanCorp...and resting on the desk itself, a stack of papers and a pen.]

Russell White: So it's agreed, then? Have we come to terms on an agreement?

[The exec raises his hand to his chin in wonder.]

TC Executive: I'm not sure you or your client quite understand what TitanCorp is about, Mr. White. We are not some group of brutes that can be bought off—

[Jack interrupts, a tone of anger in the True Expert's voice.]

Jack Benevolence: Everybody has a price...EVERYBODY. I want an extra measure of protection, and isn't that what you guys are all about? It's written all over your marketing...make sure you're prepared. I'm just trying to make sure I'm prepared for whatever these other idiots in the tournament have in store for me, is all.

[Russell simply nods in agreement in this, leaving the executive to ponder some more.]

Russell White: It's simple, really. We're not asking you to go against your duties, we're simply asking you to go above and beyond to protect the face of The Experts, their True Expert Champion...the man that really pulls their strings.

[Russell slides the papers and pen closer to the exec, a smile on his face.]

Russell White: So, what'd ya say?

[The exec gives the papers a closer look with a bit of concern on his face...]

[After the break, we cut back to Kyle Bacon in the studio.]

Kyle Bacon: Robina Hood takes a solid lead in the Chicago group, officially starting the first win streak of the tournament in the process! We go now to New York City, where Rex Evans and Sewaside look to pick up momentum after their losses in Week 1!

Rex Evans vs Sewaside

[In this match it's pretty clear early on that Rex is upset with himself for losing to Mark Mania in Week 1 and is taking all of his frustrations out on Sewaside. The former True Expert can't seem to garner any offense for himself as Evans is oppressive with some stiff forearm strikes in the corner. Once Rex has him into the corner his clutches his head and lands some Muay Thai knees to Sewaside's abdominal area. Sewaside drops to the ground and Rex puts him in a triangle choke. Sewaside holds on for dear life pleading with the referee with his eyes. The referee checks Sewaside's arm as he seems to have dazed.]

[Lifts his arm... ONE!!!! Lifts his arm again TWO!!!! Lifts his arm once more, NO! Sewaside somehow keeps his arm up and is able to use all of his energy to get to the ropes, pulling himself and Rex out of the ring to break the hold!]

[Rex gets up quickly, heading back into the ring as Sewaside gets back to his feet. Rex leans up against the corner rubbing his face like a mad man as Sewaside gets back into the ring, charging at the Avatar of Brutality—UNSTOPPABLE! Sewaside goes down like a bag of bricks after that spear as Rex goes for the cover!]

ONE! TWO!!! THREE!!!

Winner via pinfall (6:05): Rex Evans

[The ref raises the hand of Rex in victory as we go to break.]

[We come back from break to meet Kyle Bacon in the studio]

Kyle Bacon: With a big win over a former True Expert, Rex Evans is back in contention for the NYC group! Up next is action from Las Vegas as Ace King takes on Lester Only, but before we do we have a message from one of the competitors!

[We cut away to a voice, faceless in the initial moment.]

Voice: I don't have time for bullshit.

[The gravelly voice comes from around the corner in a nearby hallway. The accompanying footsteps get louder, and before long, there's a polite cheer as EWC United States Champion and Las Vegas native Ace King makes his presence felt.]

Ace King: Evidently, Russell White felt he couldn't bear wasting another second seeing his prized thoroughbred going limp, the life slowly draining from his credibility, and his wallet...

[Ace's expression is blank as he continues his lonely walk through the backstage area.]

Ace King: It would be easy to bitch about influence being the only thing keeping me from a colossal upset a couple weeks ago... But in reality, it showed a lot more about Jack Benevolence than it ever could about me. It proved Jack Benevolence can't handle anyone who operates without limits. I bet Rex Evans would agree.

[A thin smirk crosses Ace's face, though his eyes burn with intensity.]

Ace King: But now, that's in the past, and my Experts initiation continues. Some would call a draw against the current True Expert an eye-opening debut, but to me? It's not good enough. I'm still very much fighting for respect in this tournament, and that conquest continues tonight against a man who wouldn't recognize respect if Aretha Franklin screamed it from the mountaintops.

['The Gambler' adjusts his United States Championship on his shoulder as the fans get a bit louder in the background.]

Ace King: Lester shouldn't be here in the first place, and tonight? I'll make sure his shot at the Elimination Chamber disappears faster than any remaining dignity the shadow of a man formerly known as Level-One once had. He might think it's Game Over any time he steps through the ropes... but tonight, in MY CITY?

[He pauses for a moment to allow his fellow Sin City natives to acknowledge the cheap reference, flicking his eyebrow mischievously as he leans in toward to the camera.]

Ace King: Tonight? I'm changing the game. Bet On It.

[With that, Ace brushes past the camera as he steps through the curtain at the gorilla position.]

Ace King vs Lester Only

[The Gambler looks poised to take leadership of the Vegas group as he takes on the man that specifically demanded he be in this group, Lester Only! From the opening bell, Ace makes his intentions known as he goes hard on the man he shares a bit of history with, sending Only into the corner with some hard kicks before charging at him with an European uppercut! The Gambler refuses to let up, stomping away at Only before picking him up. He goes to whip Only to the ropes, but Lester reverses and sends King flying instead, hitting a spine buster on the rebound!]

[Lester is enjoying the shift in momentum now as he goes to work on Ace with some hard boots to the midsection before hitting a leg drop across the throat of King. Only looks to end things here, picking King up before looking to hit the Level Advance...but King gets out of it, reversing into a DDT that drives Lester's head to the canvas! Ace is back to his feet, waiting for Lester to do the same before hitting a vertical suplex! The crowd is chanting along as King follows up with another suplex...and another...FOUR OF A KIND! King nails the former Extreme Tournament winner with those rolling vertical suplexes...but he's not done yet, as he manages to lift Only onto his shoulders for a torture rack—BLACKJACK BOMB! THE GAMBLER'S LAID OUT LESTER ONLY WITH THAT PSYCHO DRIVER! Ace goes for the cover!]

ONE! TWO!! THREE!!!

Winner via pinfall (12:37): Ace King

[Lester is beside himself in anger as the ref raises King's hand in victory, before we cut to commercial.]

[A young attractive woman is standing in front of 65 State St, the Headquarters for Mania Enterprises.]

Woman: You know, there's been a lot of talk about what we do here at Mania Enterprises, and I'd just like to take this opportunity to set the record straight. Join me.

[The woman motions her arm towards the door and the door opens and we enter the bustling lobby.]

Woman: Here at Mania Enterprises we've been focused on many different endeavors over the past two decades that we've been in business.

[The scene cuts to founder Smitty and behind him Mark Mania.]

Voice-Over: In 1998 Mania Enterprises was founded as a talent agency and it was a corporation that ran many successfully wrestling federations, including Mania20001, EWO, and Total Chaos Wrestling. After successful runs they got into their first bit of venture capital and invested heavily in Xtreme Championship Wrestling, the very first Experts sponsored wrestling promotion.

[There is a slideshow showing these old federations, concluding with an image of Smitty, Mark Mania, and Jesse Gunn in a room with the former owner of XCW Jeremy Clarkson.]

Voice-Over: After the closure of XCW Mania Enterprises went through a leadership change and Mark Mania took over the company and had it solely focused on talent, including himself throughout his run at APW.

[Shown on the screen is Mark Mania squaring off against Level-One and Sally Talfourd.]

Voice-Over: Upon APW's closure, Mr. Mania took the company in a new direction to focus solely on our venture capital business.

[Mark Mania is shown shaking hands with Evan Spiegal the creator of Snapchat.]

Voice-Over: We have been proud to partner with so many great companies over the past ten years. We are always open to new and creative ideas in the tech or sales space.

[We go back to the woman standing in the lobby.]

Woman: So, that's us, Mania Enterprises.

[The scene goes black for a moment and then cuts back to the woman.]

Woman: Oh, also our owner still bashes some skulls in sometimes.

[The woman shrugs and smiles before the commercial ends. Back from break, we cut to Kyle Bacon in studio.]

Kyle Bacon: Ace King picks up a very important win over Lester Only, breaking out of the gridlock the Vegas group has been in! And after that word from Mania Enterprises, we head back to New York City where Mark Mania himself gets ready to face off against Aidan Collins in a battle to keep the wave of momentum riding after their respective wins in Week 1!

Mark Mania vs Aidan Collins

[Both men are ready to go at the opening bell, laying into each other with lefts and rights before Collins gets the upper hand with a neckbreaker. Collins goes to work on Mania from here, laying into him with some more hard punches before Mania gets to his feet, sending Collins into the ropes and hitting a jumping roundhouse kick on the rebound! Mania is enjoying this as he locks in a sleeper hold...but Collins is back on his feet, driving himself and Mania into the turnbuckle to break the hold!]

[Collins is looking to shift the momentum in his favor now as he sends Mania out of the ring with a clothesline, climbing up top to deliver a double axe handle as Mania gets back to his feet. From there, Collins glares at the steel steps with a smirk on his face...but Mania catches him off guard with a dropkick that sends King Infinity right into the steel steps! Mania's the one with a smile on his face now as he sends Collins back into the ring, setting him up for the Fisherman's Suplex! A callback to his cousin Smitty gives him all the confidence in the world as he bridges his neck to keep Aidan's shoulders down for a pin!]

ONE! TWO!! ...NO!

[Collins manages to kick out! Mania is livid about this, arguing with the ref as Aidan gets to his feet, running off the ropes. Mania gives up his argument—AND TURNS RIGHT INTO A SPEAR BY COLLINS! ICE PICK! Collins goes for the cover!]

ONE! TWO!! THREE!!!

Winner via pinfall (15:13): Aidan Collins

[The ref raises Aidan's arm in victory as we go to break.]

[Back from break, we cut to a video package highlighting Billy Mitchell's dominance in EWC and at Week 1 of the tournament, hearing Billy speak throughout.]

Billy Mitchell: I think people are getting the wrong impression of me after what I did to Adrianna Wilde. Some think I'm too violent, too dangerous to be in this tournament...did they forget this is the Extreme Tournament? Worst things have happened to people in years past, and unlike them I wasn't even trying to injure anyone on purpose...I was just following MY purpose.

[More footage comes in, featuring Billy winning the Wrestlefest Pre-show Battle Royal as Billy continues to speak.]

Billy Mitchell: I'm simply on a mission to prove that I belong with the likes of Georgie Nickles, Ace King, Level-One...anyone that claims they're a True Expert. I'm here to build my legacy, and no one's gonna stop me.

[With that we cut away from the video package, and go straight to the battle between Kid Dynamo and Billy Mitchell taking place in Chicago!]

Kid Dynamo vs Billy Mitchell

[The two squared circle veterans circle the ring slowly; Dynamo is looking to engage, though the hard-nosed Mitchell won't be goaded into it. Eventually, the two do lock up, with the larger Mitchell gaining the upper hand on Dynamo early, neutralizing the speed of "God Mode" with a number of stiff strikes. He goes for a Camel Clutch, but Dynamo's barely able to evade before locking in a Sleeper Hold of his own! However, Mitchell uses his strength to forcefully back Dynamo into a turnbuckle to break the hold, then lifts Dynamo onto his shoulders and throws him over the turnbuckle with a Military Press Slam onto the steel steps!]

[With Dynamo clutching his back on the steps, Mitchell rolls out of the ring to continue the offensive, pulling a table out from under the ring and setting it up. He lifts Dynamo up for the Back Road, but as he goes to throw Dynamo, he locks his arm around Mitchell's neck... TORNADO DDT, DRIVING MITCHELL'S FACE INTO THE GROUND!!! Dynamo tries to go a Northern Lights Suplex on a prone Mitchell, but 'The American Outlaw' gets Dynamo on his shoulders... QUICKDRAW THROUGH THE TABLE!!!]

[Mitchell looks to continue the onslaught, but Dynamo rolls out of the way and pops up to poke Mitchell in the eyes! 'The American Outlaw' backs up into a turnbuckle to try and regain his sight, but Dynamo seizes the opportunity, connecting with the Bad Luck Charm with Mitchell's head slumped against the steel ring post!]

[Realizing he's close, and with 'The American Outlaw' still out of sorts, Dynamo rolls Mitchell back into the ring and scrambles over to the nearest turnbuckle. Measuring Mitchell up, he leaps for the Hangover... ONLY TO BE TURNED INSIDE OUT BY 3:10 TO YUMA AS HE COMPLETES THE SOMERSAULT!!! Dynamo's head slams down onto the canvas, and Mitchell drags his body across Dynamo's to make the count...]

ONE! TWO!! THREE!!!

Winner via pinfall (19:07): Billy Mitchell

[Billy looks down at the fallen Dynamo as the ref raises his arm in victory, a smirk on Mitchell's face as we go to break.]

[Back from the break, we cut to Kyle Bacon in the studio.]

Kyle Bacon: Billy Mitchell picks up a big win over Kid Dynamo, solidifying his stature in the Chicago group! With him and Robina Hood tied for first, they look to Week 5 with the intention of taking the top spot! Up next is our main event of the weekend, as Jack Benevolence takes on Doug E Fresh in what is sure to a barnburner of a match!

[We cut backstage, where Jack Benevolence is pacing back and forth in his dressing room as Russell White checks his phone. Jack is growing impatient, and is quite vocal about this with a shout.]

Jack Benevolence: Well? Where the hell are they!?

[White cannot help but shrug, unsure as to what is happening when suddenly there's a loud thud at the door. Russell opens it, letting in a small group of men wearing suits and TitanCorp badges. The tallest of them speaks up with a tone of authority in his voice.]

TC Guard: We've been given explicit instructions from our higher-ups. We have been told to keep you safe from anyone that would try to cause you harm...but from a distance, and not during the course of your matches.

[Jack is beside himself in anger, raising his arms as he yells at them.]

Jack Benevolence: What the hell did I pay you guys for, then!? What was the point of giving your company a contract if they can't abide by that contract?

TC Guard: I'm sorry sir, but we are security guards...not hired goons.

Jack Benevolence: Son of a...alright, FINE. I'll be having a word with your higher-ups, just you watch!

[Jack storms off, with White and the guards following behind as we cut to ringside...]

Jack Benevolence vs Doug E Fresh

[The fans are abuzz for this rematch from the Experts Invitational, as the True Expert Champion Jack Benevolence takes on the man he defeated to win the belt, Doug E Fresh! Doug is on the attack from the ring of the bell, going after Jack with everything he's got in the hopes of getting an ounce of revenge and to earn two points in the process!]

[The fists come pounding from Fresh as he sends Benevolence back into the ropes then off into the turnbuckle, and catches him with a hard arm drag to the mat. Fresh then slams a boot down on Benevolence and begins to work him over on the floor. Once back to their feet Benevolence attempts to reverse a suplex attempt with one of his own, however Fresh lands a hard knee to Benevolence's head and drops to the mat, landing a series of chops and a DDT to get back on top. The start of the match remains all Fresh as he takes the match right to Benevolence, almost scoring a shock win with an early roll-up, before he climbs up top attempting his diving tornado DDT, True Expertise. As Benevolence gets to his feet Fresh leaps from the top, catching the True Expert's head – however Benevolence manages to hold Fresh up and almost converts it into Jack's Hammer! The crowd are on their feet as Fresh knees his way free and goes for the A+, a devastating superkick – which Benevolence ducks and follows up with a devastating clothesline, dropping Fresh onto his neck.]

[The next portion of the match is dominated by Jack Benevolence, who doesn't let up for a second once he's back in the driving seat. He systematically works Fresh down, keeping him locked up in a sleeper hold for a while, and driving him down with a hard backbreaker that gets a loud 'ooh' from the fans. Benevolence stamps on each of Fresh's joints, before wrapping him up in ankle lock. Fresh manages to kick his way out, but is quickly caught with a german suplex before he can capitalise on any reversal. Benevolence works up the crowd, sneering at them and shouting that he will be the True Expert for all of time, before he brings Fresh to his feet and beats him down with some hard right-handed strikes. As Fresh spins around with the force of the last blow Benevolence locks him up in a headlock, wrenches him round to an arm lock, spins it out with a wristlock, then first a hard boot right into Fresh's gut. The Professor is doubled over and Benevolence spots his chance, running off the ropes—and blasting him with his own superkick, the Critical Kick! He covers 1... 2... NO! Fresh fires a shoulder off the mat!]

[As we approach the end of the match both men struggle to their feet and Benevolence lands a low blow on Fresh, doubling him over once again. He sets Fresh up for Jack's Knife Powerbomb, lifting Fresh up seated on his shoulders – however The Professor lands some key strikes and Benevolence stumbles back into the corner, still holding Fresh up in the air. Fresh manages to climb onto the top turnbuckle and lands a hard boot to Benevolence's head, sending him stumbling out from the corner and he spots his opportunity – leaping off and this time successfully landing True Expertise! He gets the cover on quick... 1... 2... NO! Benevolence kicks out. Fresh looks focused as he gets to his feet and stalks behind Benevolence, setting up for what appears to be the Grading Curve. Just as he looks ready to go for it Russell White leaps up onto the apron, screaming at the referee that Fresh has a weapon on him. At first the referee goes to search him, before shouting back that it's a No DQ match and for White to get down. White shrugs and smirks, dropping down – however the distraction has been just enough for Benevolence to recover, and sneak some brass knuckles out of his tights. As Fresh re-focuses Benevolence spins – AND BLASTS HIM WITH THE KNUCKLES! HE COVERS, PULLING ON FRESH'S TIGHTS FOR EXTRA LEVERAGE – ONE... TWO... THREE! HE SNEAKS THE WIN!]

Winner via pinfall (28:42): Jack Benevolence

[The ref raises Jack's arm in victory, a wicked grin on the face of the True Expert when suddenly Doug attacks him from behind! He sets Jack up for the Grading Curve, but TitanCorp guards have run in to stop the Professor from doing any further damage to Benevolence, pulling Fresh away and out of the ring as we cut back to Kyle Bacon in the studio, the standings shown on the screen beside him.]

Kyle Bacon: There ya have it, folks! Jack Benevolence sneaks a win over his longtime Experts rival, Doug E Fresh...making the True Expert tied for first place alongside the man that nearly bested him in Week 1, Ace King! Meanwhile, in New York City it seems that Aidan Collins is settled in as the group leader, but Rex Evans will still look to give him hell in Week 5! We are set for some great international action with Week 4, taking place the last weekend of 2018! From all of us here at The Experts, I'm Kyle Bacon wishing you a happy holidays!

[We cut to an undisclosed location, dimly lit by way of some candles and torches as five hooded figures step into frame. They make their way toward the center of the room, gathering around a tall pedestal adorned with images that seem to mix Greek and Norse mythology. Upon the last of these figures stepping into the formation of the circle, four of them lower their hoods to reveal the members of The Eternal Circle. The fifth figure speaks, the feminine voice giving a hint of familiarity yet still left to our imagination.]

??: The Eternal Circle has been around since the very beginning, and will remain after the end. Recent events have not changed this, no matter what the One Ring Circus might think.

[The disciples nod in unison, a smile on Legion's face as he begins to speak.]

Legion: Splitting the Circus and keeping them all on the other side of the world has given us the freedom to continue our plans. Mania's mission to reach out to his cousin Smitty has already been brought into our greater purpose. The only other hurdle is getting the Dragon Blade back into our possession, and no one has seen or heard from Black Death in months.

??: We will worry about James Wallace another time, our focus needs to be on the here and now. It's time to reach out to some of the other competitors in this tournament, perhaps bring one or two of them to our cause.

[The smile on Legion's face grows into a wicked grin as he sets a stack of photos onto the pedestal.]

Legion: I have just the right woman in mind, my Goddess.

[Upon closer inspection, we see at the top of the stack a photo of Robina Hood.]

Legion: She'll be tough to convince, but I'm sure something can be arranged...

Kudos:

- To Mark Mania, Geordie, and Russ for matches and segments
- To all y'all for your patience, and for some great RPs and help with storyline ideas

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.