Jack Benevolence vs Lester Only

Started by Alex Smiley, January 03, 2019, 12:03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

Reminder:

- Word limit for Group Stage matches is 1500.
- 1 RP per wrestler per match.
- Deadline: January 13, 2019, at 11:59PM Pacific.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Level-One

LEVEL-WON

Experts Extreme Tournament 2011
Siberia

PRESS PLAY

Мы можем помочь ей, оставь ее с нами!

The prison doctors pleas had been lost between the roars of Lester and the bloodcurdling  cries of Vannah for even if they had been heard, it wouldn't have been understood. Amidst the chaos, it didn't take much to shake off the doctors and nurses to take control of the gurney Vannah had been laying on which fostered a stable foundation unlike the wooden table that had given up under her weight, all one hundred and fifteen pounds of it hours before.

Before she had fallen asleep she told him, ''Lev, it hurts sooooooo much. Please, help me.''

He had already pushed through the prison corridors and entered a vacated cell. He didn't know which block or who the cell had belonged to but as was the case for just about everyone who had been eliminated from the tournament.

Eventually, she had regained consciousness specifically while Level-One had begun pulling wooden splinters from her back.

''I know this hurts, Vannah...'' He said while he separates wood from her skin. ''It'll be just a couple more to go now, we're almost done.''

At this point, she had no tears left to cry and let her face bare the naked agony with nothing to wear, no way to hide nor cover it up.

Exposed.

''I should have never let you come to Siberia...'' His tone was an added splinter to her back. ''I knew you couldn't win, I knew that your luck could only take you so far. If I couldn't beat Jack, how the fuck could you?''

''But Lev...'' Vannah started. ''I've already made it so far. I know that with a little bit more training, patience and an opportunity in the states, I think I can make a real go at this.''

''It's fucking over, Vannah.'' He declared with certainty. ''Don't you fucking get it, kid? I didn't give up my spot because I thought you could beat Jack Benevolence or win the tournament. I only gave up my spot so that you would realize that this isn't the life you want for yourself. You don't want to be here in Siberian shit hole in the middle of nowhere pulling splinters out of your fucking ass so a couple of internet marks can jizz themselves over you in the now only to forget about you a few years later.''

He curses under his breath, as he wipes the blood off of Vannah's back. ''Do you remember the last thing you said to me before I thought I lost you, was?''

She winced and then met him with a nod, ''No.''

''You asked me to help you.'' He explained. ''I wasn't going to tell you this, I had hoped that you would have come to your senses so consider this the help you've asked for. Let this shit go. It's a new fucking era, find yourself a new hobby, become a model or actress... shit, start a fucking YouTube channel if you have to but let this shit go.''

He grabbed at her skin again, pulling on yet another splinter, this time though... he pulled too hard. In a fit of adrenaline, Vannah had sat up and shoved his helping hand to the wayside. Her hair had fallen over her face to serve as a temporary mask.

''You let this go!''

He took a step back and grit his teeth. ''Who the fuck...''

''I am a nobody!'' She cried. ''As long as I am around you, Level... I will always be a nobody. You don't foster growth,  you vie to control and stifle it. Everything you have ever done has had an ulterior motive behind it to benefit yourself. You can't even say the words, I love you and mean it.''

''Vannah, I...''

''No, Level.'' Vannah retorted, too weak to get to her feet. ''You and I both know that you career is coming to an end and you hate the idea of having anyone rise and take your place. That is the reason why you didn't enter this tournament and that's the reason why you'll never be back here to beat Jack!''

She felt her words sting, perhaps confused by the open wounds carved into her body. Level-One didn't give way to much of a reaction, he just continued to dress and clean up Vannah's wounds; he grabbed a bottle of alcohol used to avoid any potential infections.

''First off, this going to hurt a little bit...'' He said, unmoved by her criticisms. ''Secondly, I am not fucking done until they call me Lester Only. Understood?''

Vannah glanced up at him with a wince...

''Understood.''

Just hours before the event, a clean shave young padawan working for the experts stumbled upon the discovery of a lifetime. It was a video tape in the shape of a rectangle. He wondered what it was and where he could find a device to play it (it's a VCR ya' dummy) in the year 2019. He was already privy to the circumstances surrounding the tapes, as he was a fan himself. Attached was a note, it was just any kind of note...

It was a hand written note disseminated by a god. And if you really think about it ... not even the bible was written by a god.

/mindblown

Dear experts,

Always the villain, finally the hero.

As I head into war with Jack Benevolence and the army he has forged against one, understand that my efforts were not futile nor in vain. Indeed, my portfolio will stand the test of time when compared to the contemporaries of tomorrow and my body of work shall not be subjected solely to the opinion of a sole entity or human being.

I am a fucking legend who will continue to live on in the careers of those whom I have inspired, many of which who are active competitors in this tournament. Upon my return, I had called out Doug E. Fresh, Ace King and Jack Benevolence and I would have called out Georgie Nickels, MDK and a host of others if I had a bracket large enough to fit them... just so I could  prove that I was still the best today.

Until yesterday came and I realized I wasn't. Yet, I still have found myself at peace.

By doing what I did, I have left vacancies in the chamber that will now be filled with new talent, new experts and new legends to eventually fill the void. I have given every other group in the tournament a chance at life even as I am on the verge of death. In the end a new true expert will rise and one day you'll look at them, the same way you once looked at me...

And you'll realize I was better.

This is how I live on, Jack. You though, you're fading. You beat me nearly a decade ago based on your  raw talents and hunger for the sport and now you rely on just about anything other than the aforementioned.

See, the brass here at the experts might find that all the extra hoopla and bullshit you go through to cheat your way through the tournament makes it seem as if the True Expert championship is the ONLY thing in the world worth holding onto but they're just too naive to see past the dog and pony show you've been putting on for them. If you were really all about holding onto that True Experts championship you would have already taken a dive to ensure you didn't need to unnecessarily defend it in the Elimination Chamber... whoops,  PLOT hole.

No worries, we'll just patch that up with the FACT you've actually just been trying to chase my ghosts and cement yourself as the greatest of all time and you NEED to win this tournament to ensure that happens, you don't really care about the title of the True Expert.

I've never been the one to lie down for anything so you can trust that I am going to go out there and put on a performance worthy of adding to my legacy but in the end Jack, you'll ONCE more do what it takes to prevail because you have NO other choice and I'll be forced to play my part as the torch bearer who passes it on...

but not onto you, Jack.

I will beat the fuck out of you and you will win. Your insecurities alone will carry you into the elimination chamber as my existence will  force your hand into defending the title of the true expert among hungry competitors from the other brackets. Finally, here's where your journey ends and a  true expert will rise in your place, Jack.

And once the title of the true expert is no longer yours, they'll compare your legacy to mine.

And THAT is when they'll ALL realize, Jack...

I've won.

Sincerely,

Lester Only.