Georgie's Thoughts after the Match

Started by Rebel Child, January 22, 2019, 01:42:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebel Child

CROSS POSTED TO EWC

Good evening wrestling fans, I am Kyle Bacon and to recap what an incredible Main Event that took place at the 02 Arena in England, Georgie Nickles defeated fellow ORC member, friend, and one time rival.. Scorpio and is going into the Elimination Chamber match for a shot at the True Expert title currently held by Jack Benevolence. 

I was lucky enough to get a chance to speak with Georgie Nickles after her match prior to departing the arena.

Kyle Bacon: Georgie, you got a few moments?

Georgie Nickles: What's on your mind Kyle?  Is Scorpio okay?

Kyle Bacon: He'll be all right.  First things first, you must be ecstatic to have made it into the Elimination Chamber, congratulations.  What are your thoughts going into the Chamber at the finale?

Georgie Nickles: Make damn sure that Jacky Boy doesn't walk out with the title... No matter what. 

Kyle Bacon: Does that include even if that means YOU do not get the title as True Expert.

Georgie smirks slightly and shakes her head a little bit.

Georgie Nickles: Now I never said that, now did I?  Scorpio put up a helluva fucking fight.. Seriously... I'm not going in with some half cocked notion of NOT walking out without it... But I am going in with the determination that Benevolence isn't.  If that means that I have to throw everything but the kitchen sink at him, I will.  if that means that I have to go through five other bodies?  I will.  But I am going to insure that Benevolence doesn't walk out with that title.. and maybe a few less teeth than he walked in with.  It is after all the Extreme Tournament... He should have a souvenir.

Kyle Bacon: Riiight.. Ahem.  Two of your fellow company-mates are in this match as well.. A woman by the name of Robina Hood and a man you have faced twice in recent history for his title... Which you failed to get.  However, they have been seen appearing on their scheduled bout days since the season began, but you have not.  Could you share with the fans as to why that is?

Georgie glances off to the side and then squarely back at Kyle.

Georgie Nickels: Because sometimes... we have to determine what it is we're fighting for.  Someone has threatened the very foundation of a... an organization.. a group... a living breathing testament to this profession.  I can set aside my own career for just a little bit.. to focus on that.  This isn't just a battle.. It's a war.  The folks at EWC understand, Mac understands.  Heh... all though it's funny you mentioned Ace King and Robina Hood.  Ace... I'm glad to see him in the Chamber, it's an honor.. Robina?  By hook or by crook she's just looking to get a little bit more glow to her name.  I'll be more than happy to help diminish that glow.  She decided to jump in with the wrong group, and I don't mind making examples.. or... well one might say casualties...for this cause... And she will be the biggest example to Xander Pander, Jack Benevolence any other chucklefuck who steps in the way. 

Kyle Bacon: Will this have any effect on when you see either King or Hood at any future EWC events prior to the finale?

Georgie just smiles.

Georgie Nickles:  Ace earned his place, and we had his back.  Robina?  Well...let's just say she better have backup with her.. There's scores to settle, and it might not just be me who's looking at the big circular target on her back. 

Kyle Bacon: So what are your plans for the future leading up to the finale?

Georgie Nickles: I have a little bit of breathing room... I think it's time that I go back home, and I'm not talking about Chicago.  The fans of EWC will see me back in the Rampage ring soon, that I can promise you.

Kyle Bacon: Anything else you would like to say?

Georgie seems to think for a moment before looking back at Kyle and then to the camera.

Georgie Nickles: Tonight was a hard fought match that could have gone either way.  I won't let you down Scorpio... For the fans of EWC, I'll be back real soon..  And for those who are going into the Chamber Match?  It doesn't matter if I like you, am indifferent about you, or whatever it is... This is war.. there will be casualties.

Georgie glances off to the camera again, a brief glimpse of Christopher Lemke is seen before she grabs her duffle bag and walks off.  Kyle turns to the camera.

Kyle Bacon: This is Kyle Bacon, signing off for The Experts, good night.