Grudge Tag Match - One Ring Circus vs Eternal Circle

Started by Alex Smiley, January 28, 2019, 12:15:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

Grudge Tag Match
(Word Limit: 2500)
One Ring Circus (MDK & Scorpio) vs The Eternal Circle (Vagn Dahl & Thomas Crowne)

RP Deadline: Sunday, February 23 at 11:59 PM Pacific

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Russ

The Winner Takes It All...

"I don't wanna talk... about things we've gone through..."

Our scene opens to the O2 Arena following the conclusion of the Extreme Tournament's group stages. The fans are beginning to leave as the sound of some harsh singing cuts through the air, stopping them in their tracks. Many turn to face the stage as the curtain bulges, and stumbling through it in six-inch heels and a sheer-and-diamond catsuit comes 'The S-Factor' Scorpio. He has clearly had one too many gins backstage, and the pain of being dumped out of the tournament when he came so close to the Elimination Chamber is written over his face (mostly in smudged eye liner). He takes a deep breath and stares out at the crowd.

Scorpio: "... though it's hurting me... now it's history... FUCKING HIT IT!"

He stares into one of the cameras as someone in the sound tech room clearly recognises what he's attempting to croak out as Abba's 'The Winner Takes It All'. A backing track of the familiar piano tune sounds out as Scorpio sways slightly, bumping into the set as he raises the microphone up.

Scorpio: "I've played all my cards, and that's all you've done too. Nothing more to say, no more ace to play..."

The S-Factor fights back a big sob as he quietly breaks into the chorus, clearly overcome with emotion at losing to Georgie Nickles in effectively the semi-finals of the tournament.

Scorpio: "The winner takes it all... the loser standing small... beside the victory, that's her destiny..."

The mascara and eye-liner begins to drip down his face as the curtain bulges once again, with an out-of-drag Crème de la Crème and Aaron Roberts coming out. The Cobra places a supportive hand on Scorpio's shoulder as Crème attempts to beckon him to the back, telling him he's drunk and making a fool of himself. The S-Factor shrugs away and shakes his head.

Scorpio: "Fuck off, I need this, it's THERAPY! I WAS IN YOUR ARMS, THINKING I BELONGED THERE, I FIGURED IT MADE SENSE, BUILDING ME A FENCE, BUILDING ME A HOME, THINKING I'D BE STRONG THERE, BUT I WAS A FOOL, PLAYING BY THE RULES."

Scorpio begins to walk towards the ramp, stumbling slightly to the side as he supports himself against the barricade, and the fans thrust phones in his face, recording his... singing? If you can call it that. As he reaches the halfway point in the ramp Scorpio clutches at some pearls around his neck, belting out an emotional part.

Scorpio: "THE GOD'S MAY THROW THE DICE, THEIR MINDS AS COLD AS ICE, AND SOMEONE WAY DOWN HERE LOSES SOMEONE DEAR..."

He stumbles on his heels and falls to the floor, landing on all-fours. A loud cry goes out from the S-Factor as he rocks back on his knees, raising the microphone.

Scorpio: "THE WINNER TAKES IT ALLLLLLL! THE LOSER HAS TO FAAAAAALL! IT'S SIMPLE AND IT'S PLAAAAAIN! WHY SHOULD I COMPLAIN?!"

Crème waves to the technical booth above the fans, making gestures for them to stop, and abruptly the backing track is cut. With a pitying look in their eyes Crème and The Cobra approach Scorpio, each hooking an arm under his arms, hauling him to his feet. Scorpio manages to get the microphone up for one more belting note as he's ushered towards the back.

Scorpio: "THE WIIIIIINNNNNEERRRR TAKES IT AAAAAALLLLLLLL—"

Finally the rest of Desert Sex manage to get their lead singer behind the curtain, and a few fans whoop for the S-Factor, while others hurriedly upload the display to Instagram and Snapchat. A few seconds pass as the fans think the show is over, heading to the back when the curtain bulges again, once again revealing a drunk Scorpio carrying a bottle of gin. He raises the microphone again...

Scorpio: "Baby cried the day the circus came to town... 'cause she didn't want parades just passing by her..."

He makes a guttural crying noise again, wiping some snot and make-up from his face as some of the crowd recognise song number two as 'Don't Cry Out Loud' from Melissa Manchester. The S-Factor is swaying even more as Crème and The Cobra step back out, watching this mess with exasperation on their faces.

Scorpio: "So she painted on a smile and took up with some clown, while she danced without a net upon the wire. I know a lot about her 'cause you see... baby... is an awful lot like me... SING ALONG LONDON..."

Scorpio closes his eyes and begins to move his free hand in a Mariah Carey key change fashion...

Scorpio: "DON'T CRY OUT LOUD... JUST KEEP IT INSIDE... LEARN HOW TO HIDE YOUR FEELINGS. FLY HIGH AND PROUD... AND IF YOU SHOULD FALL... REMEMBER YOU ALMOST HAD IT ALL!"

He begins to head down the ramp again as Crème covers his face from embarrassment, sending Aaron after his tag partner to try and stop any further diasters. Scorpio stumbles into the barriers again and poses for a photo with a fan, mascara streaming down his face, his hair a mess, a bottle of gin intermittently being chugged from.

Scorpio: "IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME! THIS WAS MY SHOT AT THE TOP! Baby saw the day they pulled the Big Top down, and left behind her dreams among the litter... and the different kind of love she thought she had found... was nothing more than sawdust and some glitter... BUT BABY CAN'T BE BROKEN 'CAUSE YOU SEE... SHE HAD THE FINEST TEACHER...THAT'S ME... ALL TO-FUCKING-GETHER NOW—"

The S-Factor reaches the middle of the ramp and raises one hand up, mimicking waving a lighter as some members of the audience turn their phone screens to face him, turning the O2 Arena into a concert venue once again.

Scorpio: "WE DON'T... CRYYYYYYY... OUT LOOOOUUUUUUD! JUST KEEP IT INSIIIIIIIIDE... LEARN HOW TO HIIIIDE YOUR FEELINGS! FLYYYYYYY HIIIIIIIGH AND PROOOOOUUUUD, AND IF YOU SHOULD FAAAAALL, REMEMBER... WE... ALMOOOST... HAD... IT... ALL! I ALMOST HAD IT ALL, I COULD HAVE BEEN THE NEXT FUCKING TRUE EXPERT..."

Another huge guttural sound of crying emanates around the arena as Scorpio once again falls to his knees, this time slumping face-first on the ramp, gin spilling down. The waving phones are turned around to snap photos of the S-Factor's breakdown as Crème and The Cobra appear by his side, attempting to haul him up.

Scorpio: "My chance... my shot... gone... but smiles on... fix the make-up... WE DOOOOOOON'T CRYYYYYYYY OUT LOOOOOOOOUDD... I ALMOST FUCKING MADE IT... I ALMOST BECAME THE BEST... SO FUCKING CLOSE..."

Crème shakes his head and shouts to Roberts, with both members of Desert Sex taking one of Scorpio's legs each. They begin to drag the prone Scorpio up the ramp as some fans lean over the barrier to film this moment, and the S-Factor continues trying to mumble words of the song into the microphone. As the ramp merges into the stage there is a small bump, and the S-Factor crashes over it, dropping the microphone and his bottle of gin, which rolls the entire way down the ramp. The final moment is of Scorpio's almost unconscious body being dragged through the curtain by his teammates, a smear of lipstick and eyeliner on the stage, as The S-Factor kisses goodbye to his Extreme Tournament hopes...

"Mmmm, yes, this one's stunning"

Our scene opens to an elegant jewellers in Kensington, London, as The S-Factor stands at the counter within. There are no other patrons within the building as Scorpio runs his hand along the highly-polished glass tops, his gloved finger pointing to a beautiful golden band. The jeweller smiles and turns around, searching for the keys to the drawer containing the ring as Scorpio turns to face the camera. He lowers his large dark Chanel sunglasses and pouts, his emerald green eyes staring over the top of them.

Scorpio: "Not qualifying for the Extreme Tournament final was, undoubtedly, one of the most painful experiences of my career so far. I so desperately wanted the fame... the glory... the adoration... The True Expert Championship. But darlings never fear, your People's Camp came into this tournament with two battles to fight... whilst Georgie and Thunder fight on for the Elimination Chamber, I am taking up the second war... the war against The Eternal Circle."

The S-Factor begins to pace the jewellers, running his gloved hand along various counters and cabinets, his eyes darting from one display of glistening necklaces to another of glinting bracelets.

Scorpio: "My whole life I've fought against those that seek to oppress. The Career Killers, the original One Ring Circus, the Anderson Family; I fought for The Experts On Hallowed Ground when I was called. I may not be a finalist, I may not be a True Expert, but I can guaran-fucking-tee you I have the Experts in my heart, and now the call to arms has gone out, I am gladly taking my place opposite Crowne and Dahl..."

With a swish of a long black fur coat Scorpio turns to face the camera, whilst behind him the jeweller is busy organising the rings, selecting the one the S-Factor chose.

Scorpio: "Crowne, Dahl, Legion – listen up you sons of bitches. The Experts is not your playground, it is not your vanity project, it is damn fucking well not yours to destroy. This is an organisation that has stood the test of time, an organisation that stands for in-ring excellence, an organisation that prides itself on showcasing the very greatest the wrestling world has to offer, an organisation where anyone can find themselves opposite a legend... where anyone has the chance to make their name. What you've done to it, ripping it from the hands of those who truly care, promoting the likes of Jack Benevolence in exchange for his political backing of your leadership, trying to give that bitch a bye past the Elimination Chamber? WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! How dare you come here and deign to take control of the greatest organisation in professional history. Taking down the Eternal Circle will be the greatest pleasure of my career so far, and trust me boys, I have no doubts that's exactly what MDK and I will be doing..."

Scorpio turns to the jeweller who presents him with the beautiful solid gold band, the light shining off of its polished surface. The S-Factor nods his head and the cashier dials up a price of many thousands of pounds. With a wry smile on his ruby-red lips Scorpio pops a credit card into the machine, entering his pin, and thanking the jeweller. He slides the ring onto his own gloved hand, staring at the infinity band with a smile...

Scorpio: "You may have the size advantage, you may be more powerful than me, but the records speak for themselves. Thomas Crowne and Vagn Dahl are nothing short of vultures who have risen to prominence when the legends of old took their various retirements. Well tough shit boys, because the S-Factor is back, and this time I'm alongside one of the most brutal and calculating of all time. MDK and I have our own past sure enough, but he's turned a corner these last few weeks, because even the dirtiest player in the game, even a man who originated the One Ring Circus, even a man who's never wrestled an honest match in his fucking life looks at the Eternal Circle and feels bile rising in his stomach!. Trust us... we're ready for you... and we cannot wait to end your little power trip."

He nods to the jeweller and heads for the door as the camera follows him, his heels clicking with each step. Scorpio steps out into the frosty London winter air as he continues down the street.

Scorpio: "Oh and Legion, if you even consider coming anywhere near that ring, if the merest beginnings of a thought that you want to get involved stumbles its way through your mind, please be assured... my nails are filed extra-sharp, just to rake your eyes out... bitch."

The S-Factor blows a kiss to the camera, which stays put, as he spins on the spot to face the opposite way and walks off down the Kensington street with a sashay in his hips...

Our final scene opens a workshop in an unknown location, the camera panning around a number of tools and workbenches to settle on Scorpio in tight bright pink overalls, goggles covering his emerald green eyes. He is holding the golden ring in gloved hands as he stares up at it...

Scorpio: "Beautiful... whole... infinite... some may say... eternal?"

The S-Factor winks to the camera before he clamps the ring into a stand on the workbench, and picks up a diamond-tipped circular saw. He flips a switch and the saw whirrs into life, and slowly Scorpio brings its edges down onto the golden ring, sparks flying as it makes contact.

Scorpio: "But you see, when it meets the glitz and glamour of a true diamond... with a strike here... a cut there... well..."

Now that the ring is suitably covered with cuts Scorpio kills the power to the saw and unclamps the ring. He runs it over in his finger, the beauty of the jewellery still present, but with nicks of damage throughout. The S-Factor drops the ring to the floor with a clink, and the camera pans down to it as Scorpio gets to his feet, a loud click-clack echoing out with each step of his heels.

Scorpio: "Well... it becomes so much more fragile..."

As the camera focuses on the ring the diamond-tipped high heel of one of Scorpio's boots comes into shot. He raises his leg up and brings the heel down hard on the ring, the force enough to shatter the ring into tiny fragments of gold. A slight laugh emanates from Scorpio's throat as the camera pans along the wreckage caused by Scorpio's high heel...

"See, any circle can be broken with the right force... even an Eternal one..."

Fin.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Adam Wrong

(It's after match 3 and M.D.K. is on his way to the airport to return home. His trip to Tokyo has been entertaining, his return to the Experts has been... enlightening despite feeling like he has been little more than a bit part in the grand scheme of things. Despite his iron being firmly in the ORC fire, it seems to have been an afterthought in the bigger picture which - considering the impact that they have had over the history of The Experts and the importance of their presence in stemming the tide of the interlopers - is surprising.)

*Buzz. Buzz. Buzz*

(M.D.K. was wrapping it up along with a lot of his wrestling history now. He had dipped his toe back into this world after he had vowed not to again and it was exactly how he had remembered it and he didn't care for it much any more. It wasn't what he wanted, it certainly wasn't what he needed and it framed a part of his history that was closed off as far as he was concerned. This was it. This was his homecoming and he would enjoy watching the finale from his own living room.)

*Buzz. Buzz. Buzz*

(With a look of irritation, he slips his vibrating phone into his pocket after silencing yet another phone call from Scorpio... The tentative team-mate that is the S-Factor member had managed to insert a self selected picture of himself to come up every time that M.D.K.'s phone rang now so with every buzz, a shirtless, leather trousers clad Scorpio is draped across M.D.K.'s treasured E-Type Jaguar. Ever since the show had come to a close, Scorpio has been inundating him with messages about taking out the Eternal Circle and had even gone as far as saying it out in public as week six closed out. M.D.K. had never signed up for such a thing. He never wanted any extras. He was here for the True Expert title and nothing else and his own damn honour had done him out of that. Still, with bag in hand, he would be disappointing Scorpio and everybody else who thinks that M.D.K. would bother with such a throwaway battle.)

*Buzz. Buzz. Buzz*

(M.D.K. takes his phone from his pocket and sees the pouting and preening features of Scorpio looking at him as the phone rings again. He sighs and shakes his head before pressing red on the screen and switches the phone off as he closes the hotel door behind him.       
He steps out of the elevator and approaches the front desk where he is respectfully greeted by the clerk. He fills out the check out details and bows towards to girl and turns away when a geisha girl appears before him. He looks baffled. She bows to him and hands him a note.)

Neither of us used all of our promo budgets nor have you hit every stereotype... here's my gift to you. S xxx

(Into the lobby of this hotel then comes another dozen geisha girls who perform a simple dance routine. They shriek and scatter as a long dragon crashes into the lobby and starts to perform a complicated routine where it charges around before approaching M.D.K. and bows respectfully. M.D.K. leans over the counter to the terrified and confused clerk.)

M.D.K.: "Aren't those dragons normally a Chinese thing?"

Clerk: "Actually, dragons are also a symbol of Japanese culture and the dancers are used primarily in festivals held in the Nagasaki region. They are also found in other areas of Asia. You can tell this is a Japanese dragon by the fact it has three claws while Chinese dragons will have four or five claws based on their status."

M.D.K.: "You know I don't actually care... don't you?"

(She lowers her head and M.D.K. turns back to the situation and sees the the dragon is backing off from a man dressed in traditional samurai garb and they are performing a highly complex sword dance before spinning towards M.D.K. and drops to one knee and presents his sword towards the baffled westerner. M.D.K. narrows his eyes at the samurai and sounds surprised as he recognises him.)

M.D.K.: "Hiroshi?"

(The samurai smiles and nods happily and of course, utters his name positively in response. M.D.K. walks past this chaos as a set of ninjas begin a routine as he has clearly seen enough. He looks around for a camera and sees a CCTV one that must be being used for Scorpio to observe for afar. M.D.K. looks directly at it and mouths his next sentence carefully just in case the recording doesn't have sound.)

M.D.K.: "I told you to leave. Me. Alone."

(He makes his way into the outer lobby and a concierge bows at him and hold the door open to his car that will take him to the airport. He smiles as the car departs from the hotel and makes its way through the bustling metropolis of Japan and he thinks about the adventure that he has had here. Tokyo was a heck of a lot more fun... and significantly warmer than Siberia at least. Alas, it was one great adventure to end on. M.D.K. looks baffled as the music changes from jovial J-Pop to a DJ that appears to be speaking English...)

DJ: "And this next song is going out to a very special someone. Danny... you know the right decision is to not go... so why don't you just... Stay..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9HGwRbMiVY

(As Lisa Loeb 1990's hit 'Stay' plays, M.D.K. rolls his eyes and shakes his head before leaning forwards and asks the driver to change the channel. We are initially treated to some J-Pop but that too is subtly changed to a similar sounding DJ to before.)

DJ: "While we are here with all of the hits suitable for any situation, this track is a dedication to a special guy from his one ringed princess. You might be just three letters to some, but they spell out friendship to your long time admirer... Please just do one thing..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCYaALgW80c

(And now it's the turn of Shakespeare's Sister to hit us with 90's power ballad 'Stay'. As M.D.K. leans back and lets out an exasperated sigh, he wonders what was popular about the song title 'Stay' in the 1990's and whether there was a shortage of other song titles. We finally arrive at the airport and M.D.K. makes his way through the usual routine of airport etiquette until he gets to the final security gate when he can hear a yelling. He initially ignores it but it gets louder and he turns to the security guard who stops his progress. M.D.K. looks annoyed and then narrows his eyes in recognition of the security guard.)

M.D.K.: "Hiroshi?"

(The guard remains stoic and looks straight through M.D.K. who shakes his head and mumbles to himself.)

M.D.K.: "Nope... clearly I'm a massive racist and not everything is consisting of actors..."

(He turns towards the source of the noise and finally the words become slightly audible.)

Voice: "DANNY TENEGRA!"

(He shuts his eyes and looks to the heavens and snarls to himself.)

M.D.K.: "Give me fucking strength."

(Passengers are being bundled out of the way and luggage scattered as a barely visible figure makes its way at speed to where M.D.K. is waiting to go through. He turns back to the security guard and tries to pass again.)

M.D.K.: "Come on buddy, let me pass... I don't need this crap..."

(But the guard remains unmoved as the figure makes his way through a gathered crowd who have encircled M.D.K. as Scorpio slides to the feet of a bewildered and weary M.D.K.)

Scorpio: "MRS BOUVIER!!!! I mean... MR TENEGRA!!!!"

(M.D.K. can be seen clearly mouthing 'Oh for fuck's sake' as Scorpio clutches onto the leg of M.D.K. and looks up at him with streaked mascara across his face.)

M.D.K.: "What do you want Scorpio...?"

Scorpio: "Did you get my messages?"

M.D.K.: "It was a bit hard to not get them."

Scorpio: "Some were a little on the subtle side..."

M.D.K.: "Like the small Korean woman who screamed in my face on the subway? Or maybe the sumo wrestler who had your face tattooed on his stomach..."

Scorpio: "And after all that, you still haven't returned any of my messages."

M.D.K.: "I am reluctant to open any message from you after the tasteful nude incident in TFWF..."

Scorpio: "That was an accident."

M.D.K.: "You had spelt my name out in whipped cream..."

Scorpio: "A happy coincidence!"

M.D.K.: "Look... past incidents aside, I don't want to get involved in a petty struggle with the Eternal Circle. It's not my time any more..."

(Scorpio's face goes from despair to one of anger and determination in one fell swoop.)

Scorpio: "How can you look me in the eye and say that? How can you honestly tell me that you are done with this business while the Eternal Circle are going out of their way to destroy everything that people like us have spent years building?"

M.D.K.: "Look... forgive me but this isn't my world any more. It's not my fight..."

Scorpio: "It may not be your fight... but it is sure as hell your legacy at stake. It's everything you have fought for and stood for in the past. It's for every man woman and child that will dream of following in our footsteps. It's up to us to make sure that there is a path still to tread for them in years to come."

M.D.K.: "Did you steal that from David Attenborough?"

Scorpio: "Probably... Look, you might feel that you are done right now but when that bug bites you in a year or two and you dream of donning the spandex once again, don't you want there to be somewhere to do that that's not some Dutch bondage club?"

(A small Caucasian lady steps forwards and takes M.D.K. by the arm as he stands there with his hands on his hips and a confused look on his face.)

Old Lady: "Just kiss him dear... you two deserve to be happy..."

M.D.K.: "What? What? No... we aren't a... This isn't about..."

(Scorpio is back to his feet and presses a manicured finger to the lips of M.D.K.)

Scorpio: "Oh hush... Let the woman dream..."

(Scorpio holds a hand out to M.D.K.)

Scorpio: "I'm not asking for much... just finish the fight that you started with the One Ringed Circus many moons ago... Finish what you started."

(M.D.K. pauses. Looks down at the hand of Scorpio and mumbles to himself before reaching out and shaking the hand of Scorpio. The little old lady starts a clap and suddenly the rest of the airport joins in. M.D.K. looks a little embarrassed as he leans into Scorpio to speak.)

M.D.K.: "I think these people think we are a couple..."

Scorpio: "Just go with it..."

M.D.K.: "Should we go?"

Scorpio: "I hurt my ankle running here in these heels... Can you carry me..."

M.D.K.: "What? Fuck off..."

Scorpio: "Please Danny..."

(M.D.K. sighs and hauls his TAG TEAM partner up and carries him out of the security area to rapturous applause from the gathered masses. Scorpio signals to an unseen figure and suddenly over the tannoy, music begins to play...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjrOcrisGyI

(M.D.K. shoots Scorpio a concerned look but the S Factor is too busy reaching for a nearby pilot's hat which he grabs and places on his own head to complete the Officer and a Gentleman finale to this... Well I don't want to label it but whatever this is... is coming to an end...)

Alex Smiley

We open outside the Legacy Plaza in Hayward, a particularly cold winter's evening in stark contrast with the construction taking place in the vicinity. In the midst of this chaos we find its Head Disciple, the man unaffectionately known as Legion, flanked by a large group of his Eternal Circle minions. He watches the renovation of the Plaza with a wicked grin on his face as he begins to speak.

"This is a long time coming, brothers and sisters. When this building and the Tower standing with it were shut down six years ago, no one thought The Experts would ever be seen or heard from again. Jack Benevolence disappeared into the Siberian tundra, the board of directors scattered to the four corners of the earth, and it was left to the Eternal Circle to hold the fort, keeping our ears to the ground for the call to action...and at long last, the whispers have grown to a loud roar from the heavens, calling for us to rise from the ashes."

Legion turns to face his fellow disciples, three of them lifting the hoods off their heads to reveal Vagn Dahl, Thomas Crowne, and Mysti. He nods at them, motioning for them to step forward as he continues to speak.

"I promised our goddess that when the day came, I would not only bring The Experts back but I would make sure that her chaos would flow through it, seeping into the rest of this world and bringing it to its knees before her. She gave me a chance to assemble a new army, leading the way for the Circle to regain what it lost thanks to the treachery of Jesse Gunn. That traitor abandoned his post, allowing the likes of Draeden Darksky and Michael Thunder to take over an organization that they had no right to. For all intents and purposes, The Experts has always been about one thing...fulfilling the mission of the Eternal Circle. Brothers and sisters, I promise you that our mission shall be fulfilled in the here and now...and no one, especially not some One Ring Circus, is going to stand in our way."

Legion steps toward his compatriots, resting a hand on the shoulder of Vagn Dahl.

"I found Vagn Dahl in the darkest period of his life, destitute after the closure of the TFWF left him without a place to ply his trade. Thanks to the wisdom of my goddess, Vagn Dahl was given a new lease on life...and in return, he offers his loyalty to the cause as our General. His brute strength has been a wonderful tool for our purposes, and he will inflict the pain necessary to remind our enemies what the Circle is capable of."

Legion turns his attention to Thomas Crowne now, resting a hand on his shoulder as he speaks.

"And here we have the top student of the Academia Fuerza, a man that I molded from the grittiest of clay into a student of chaos. Thomas Crowne proved his worth to me in the most trying of times, and it has earned him the right to be named my Lieutenant. Whereas the veteran Dahl has seen his fair share of battles, Thomas has only just begun to see the war that is coming...and even now, he has begun making the sound strategy that will allow the Circle to vanquish our foes. Scorpio and Danny Tenegra will remember Vagn Dahl from the battles of the TFWF, but Thomas Crowne will be a completely new and unknown challenge to them when we face off. The element of surprise is on our side, and we will make the most of our opportunity."

Legion turns back around, returning to his view of the work being done on the home of many of his previous battles...and returning a gleeful smirk on his face in the process.

"You see, brothers and sisters, the battles we faced have all been leading up to this pivotal moment. From the moment the Circle was founded, we have been working in the shadows...and now, with the eyes of the world once again focused on the Legacy Plaza, once again enamored by the spirit of competition in the Extreme Tournament, we will have the platform to preach the good word...and the word is chaos. All the pieces of this puzzle have fallen into place, and every part of the machine is running smoothly without fail. Everyone will be so distracted by the smoke and mirrors of the tournament's finale, they will be blind to what we have in store. Scorpio and Danny Tenegra will merely be the first casualties in this war, destroyed by their own hubris. They will be crowned as martyrs, but their sacrifice will be in vain. Without the man with the three dangerous initials to guide them, the Circus will be torn asunder, and they will find themselves scattered to the ends of the earth once more."

Legion turns to face his brethren once more, raising his hands as though lifting praise to his goddess.

"Brothers and sisters, the time has come for us to rejoice! The age of order is coming to an end, and in its place the discord will run rampant through the earth. We will bring the big top down, crashing the One Ring Circus on just the first leg of our journey into the darkness...and with it, the very world will bow in worship to our goddess. All hail Eris, all hail Discordia."

His followers raise their hands in unison, all shouting praises upon their deity as we fade to black.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.