News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Super 6 - The Finale (RESULTS)

Started by Russ, March 10, 2019, 08:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

[Play.]

[Cut to footage of this year's Extreme Tournament, featuring the action and drama of the group stage. We see the story between the One Ring Circus and the Eternal Circle unfold, with unlikely allies in Ace King and Robina Hood joining the fight. We experience the sweet taste of victory and the sour taste of defeat for the competitors in the tournament as a young woman speaks in voiceover.]

After weeks of grueling competition in the group states, seven competitors have risen above and advanced to the finals, where they will be locked inside an Elimination Chamber. When all is said and done, only one will survive with the True Expert Championship, proclaiming themselves the winner...

[We cut to a packed crowd inside the Legacy Plaza, buzzing with excitement as we catch glimpses of such fan signs as MARRY ME GEORGIE, JACK BENEVOLENCE IS MAKING THE EXPERTS GREAT AGAIN, and I BELIEVE IN KURT NOBLE in the crowd before we cut to our commentary team for the evening.]

Kyle Bacon: Weeks of competition around the world have all led to this, folks! It's the finale of the Super6 Extreme Tournament, and we're coming to you from Legacy Plaza, the hallowed home of Experts history, with what is sure to be an exciting night of action. Tonight will see grudges coming to a head, new Experts Tag Team Champions being crowned, and out of seven competitors only one will be declared the winner of the Extreme Tournament, the survivor of the grueling Elimination Chamber, and the True Expert Champion! I'm Kyle Bacon, joined by my esteemed colleague P. Licken, and we are excited to be back in beautiful Hayward, California!

P. Licken: Beautiful? Have you seen this city? I'm pretty sure most of the taxpayer money went into the renovation of the Plaza!

Kyle Bacon: Settle down, P, it's gonna be a long night otherwise. We're kicking things off tonight with a showcase of one of the newest partnerships with The Experts, as two men seek to make an impression with an MMA bout sponsored by the HILITE Gym!

[We cut to a video package showing off the HILITE Gym in Toronto with a young woman speaking in voiceover.]

Voiceover: Welcome to HILITE, where rising stars are being made every day in combat sports. From MMA to pro wrestling and beyond, our team uses state of the art strength and conditioning equipment in our facility.

[Cut to footage of various fighters affiliated with the gym, from Brock Quarry to Nathan Lucas and most recently Kenny Freeman.]

Voiceover: Our gym is also open to the public, so whether you're looking to get into the octagon for the first time or you're just looking to up your aerobics game, HILITE has what you need!

[With that, the video package fades to black and we cut to ringside, where Tina Peterson is stood in the ring...]

HILITE Showcase Fight
Nathan Lucas vs Kenny Freeman

Tina Peterson: The following contest is a HILITE Showcase fight, contested under mixed martial arts rules as sanctioned by the California Athletic Commission. Introducing first...

["Amazing" by Kanye West hits the PA as Nathan Lucas hits the stage to a big pop from the crowd, followed closely by his training crew as they approach the ring.]

Tina Peterson: From Toronto by way of Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 232 pounds...Nathan Lucas!

[Nathan enters the ring, his crew close behind as they await the arrival of his opponent.]

Kyle Bacon: As we get ready for our opening contest, I'd like to remind you all that this is a very different sort of bout from the rest of the proceedings. HILITE handles all kinds of combat sports, but Nathan and Kenny have agreed to an MMA-style clash to showcase what the gym is all about!

P. Licken: Lord help me, I remember the last time I went to an MMA fight. You ever see the Kevin James movie Here Comes The Boom?

Kyle Bacon: Absolutely, it's my fave!

P. Licken: It was nothing like that, and you should be ashamed of yourself for enjoying that filth.

Kyle Bacon: ...

Tina Peterson: And his opponent...

[The intro to "Light Up The Sky" by Thousand Foot Krutch hits the PA, getting the crowd to their feet for Kenny Freeman as he makes his way to the ring followed by his training crew.]

Tina Peterson: From Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 185 pounds...Kenny Freeman!

[Kenny gives some high fives to folks in the front row on his way to the ring, entering with the crew close behind as Kenny and Nathan meet with the referee in the center of the ring. The ref reminds both men of the standard MMA rules that apply to this bout before sending them to their respective corners and calling for the bell!]

Round One

[Nathan and Kenny advance slowly from their corners at the opening bell, tapping gloves in the center of the mat. Nathan drops levels, faking a takedown and getting Kenny to jump dramatically in an effort to avoid the shot. Nathan points at Kenny and grins, Freeman smiling back before firing off a quick jab that connects cleanly with Nathan's chin. They circle again, Nathan stinging Kenny with an inside leg kick and a hook to the body. Kenny covers up to protect his ribs and Nathan swings with a heavy overhand left! Freeman sees it coming at the last second and leans out of the way, but he's left flat footed and Nathan bull rushes him and pins him against the cage! Both men struggle for control in the clinch, Kenny peppering Nathan with a few nice uppercuts before Nathan is able to clasp his hands behind Kenny's back. Lucas hoists Kenny high and drives him to the canvas with a powerful slam, working to jump past Freeman's guard and into side control. Lucas works his ground and pound for a few seconds and then tries to step over into mount, but Kenny sweeps Nathan and ends up on top of the Union GP title contender! Kenny quickly rolls over on top of Nathan's shoulders and hooks his leg, waiting for the referee to count a pin fall! It looks like Kenny has forgotten this isn't a regular wrestling match! Lucas wraps an arm around Kenny's throat, looking for a rear naked choke! He's trying to lock in his grip when the horn sounds, ending this first round!]

[Lucas lets go of the submission, rolling Kenny off of him and climbing to his feet to head to his corner. He doesn't sit on his stool, instead simply taking a sip of water and listening to his coaches advice. Kenny makes his way back to his own corner where he's told he likely lost that round, and needs to come out aggressive and 'be first' in the exchanges more often. Kenny nods in understanding as the referee urges the corner men out of the ring and prepares for the second round.]

Round Two

[Nathan charges quickly out of his corner, taking the center of the mat and immediately pressuring young star Kenny Freeman. Kenny has his hands up and deals comfortably with a combination of punches. Nathan looks for another clinch but Freeman hits a very nice kick to the body that keeps him at bay. Kenny can tell his sting Nathan and charges forward, two more sharp jabs setting up a quick hook that Nathan ducks underneath! Lucas explodes for a double leg and folds Kenny Freeman to the mat impressively. Kenny tried to grab the neck for a guillotine but Lucas pops his head free and postures up atop his teammate. Nathan peppers Kenny's side with punches then looks for a hammerfist but Freeman catches the shot and begins maneuvering his hips, throwing his legs up and trying to catch Nathan in an arm bar! Nathan squirms, trying to rip his arm free of the submission but K-Free has it locked in tight! Nathan tries to roll out of danger but Kenny quickly transitions into a triangle choke, wrapping his legs tightly around Nathan! It looks like Kenny has really been taking advantage of Takeshi Kato's submission classes at HILITE FC, but he's only got 10 seconds to finish! Lucas is finally able to escape and sits up, raining down a flurry of right hands on Kenny to end the round. The fans are on their feet here!]

[Nathan takes a deep breath, resting for a moment before climbing up to his feet and retreating to his team for the break. This time he takes a seat on the stool, his coaches dumping water over his neck and shoulders to cool him down as they tell him to relax and keep doing what he's doing. Kenny seems more upbeat as his team tells him that it's time to strike. He's seen the best Nathan is going to throw at him, and now Lucas has gassed himself out. He needs a finish, and it's now or never. Kenny nods and jumps to his feet, ready to end this one.]

Round Three

[Nathan and Kenny make their way out to start this third and final round, touching gloves once more as a show of respect. Lucas doesn't seem as aggressive as he was in the earlier rounds, presumably believing he's up 2-0 right now on the scorecards. Kenny circles with him for a moment then leaps into the air and hits Lucas with a beautiful drop kick! I'm not sure we've seen that in an MMA bout! Kenny once more pounces atop Nathan for a cover, but remembers he's not wrestling and circles around Lucas to north south position. Kenny lands a few elbows before looking for another choke but Nathan rolls to a turtles position and Kenny works to take his back! He gets one hook in before Nathan explodes to his feet and separates but before Lucas can square up again Kenny is on him with several sharp punches and a flying knee! Kenny is all over Nathan here! Lucas tries to cover up and Kenny grabs hold of a single leg, tripping him to the mat. Freeman just took down one of the best wrestlers in MMA! He's TAKING this fight to Nathan in the third round! Nathan looks up at the clock, gasping and panting heavily as he tries to survive! Kenny gets to full mount, hammering Lucas before dropping for an arm triangle! Lucas defends well, but can't escape and is trapped in the hold until the horn sounds and this bout comes to an end!]

[Kenny and Nathan help each other to their feet, hugging and congratulating each other on a fun bout to kick off this historic show. They each take a moment to speak to their coaches, who also high five and congratulate each other, and then reconvene in the middle of the ring for the official decision. Nathan, convinced he won two rounds to one, holds a hand high in the air. Kenny, knowing he came close to ending the bout in a dominating third round, bows his head and hopes he's done enough.]

Winner: Draw

Tina Peterson: Ladies and gentlemen, all three judges have scored this bout the same...28-28 resulting in a draw!

[Nathan and Kenny look at each other and shrug, each now sporting a HILITE FC tee shirt as they high five once more. The crowd applauds both men as they step through the ropes and drop to the floor with the rest of the gyms members to head backstage. The ring crew begins to work furiously, preparing the ring for the rest of the coming matches...including the Elimination Chamber]

Kyle Bacon: What an amazing contest we just witnessed tonight, both men coming to a draw to show everyone just what their team is all about!

P. Licken: It ended in a tie, Kyle. The only thing worse than losing is ending in a tie.

Kyle Bacon: Winning isn't everything, P.

P. Licken: You're right...it's the only thing.

- - - - -

[The scene goes backstage and a huge cheer goes up as we open on 'The Living Legend' Michael Thunder as he prepares for his main event contest; he is wrapping his fists up with tape and in the background he seems to be watching a highlight reel of Aidan Collins, James Raven, Robina Hood, and Ace King's progression through the tournament. The Living Legend rips some of the tape off and flattens it over his palm before he looks up at the camera.]

Michael Thunder: I've been wrestlin' for almost 35 years... a legend of this sport, I've held gold all over the world, I ran the fuckin' Experts for half a decade... proudest achievement of my damn life.

[He looks pensive as he fixes his gaze on the camera.]

Michael Thunder: In all my years inside the ring I've never faced a challenge quite like the Extreme Tournament. The greatest all around the world goin' hell for leather to prove themselves the best of all time. To qualify for the final, to get past the likes of MDK, Smitty, and Verde, that's achievement in itself... but I've got my chance... my one and only shot to make it to the top of the mountain...

[Thunder twists out his neck, cracking some of the joints as he rolls his shoulders, preparing himself for a brutal main event.]

Michael Thunder: So this is my message to you, the wrestlers and fans of The Experts. Truth is I want this title more than anything, I want to win this fuckin' tournament more than anything, and I want to save The Experts more than anything. Holdin' that gold, takin' this tournament, it's the only way I can see us battlin' back control of this place... it's the only way to send Legion and Benevolence and The Eternal Circle back to whatever fuckin' hole they crawled out of. This is my promise... in that Chamber tonight you ain't gettin' 53-year-old Michael Thunder approachin' retirement... you're gettin' Michael Thunder in his prime, the Michael Thunder that took title after title all over the world, the Michael Thunder that made Jack Benevolence tap the fuck out at Death or Glory, THE MICHAEL THUNDER WHO WILL BE THE NEXT TRUE EXPERT CHAMPION!

[He looks enraged and fired up as he takes a deep breath...]

Michael Thunder: ... one way or another, we will save this place... I fuckin' promise...

[Thunder goes back to adjusting his wrist straps as the camera fades out, and the crowd are cheering for the 'The Living Legend', with a chant of 'Thun-der-struck' going up around the fans.]

Kyle Bacon: A strong message from Thunder there and many have to call him a favourite for the tournament; he's beaten the best before, but has he underestimated the unknown competitors in there?

- - - - -

[We cut to a video package highlighting the storied career of Black Death featuring his three title reigns as True Expert, and the rise of Maverick Jones featuring his big win to obtain the Golden Ticket. Having declared a future opportunity for the title, Maverick has asked for an opportunity of a different sort...a chance to square off against one of the icons of The Experts, to prove himself worthy of that future title shot!]

A Dual Return!
Maverick Jones vs Black Death

Tina Peterson: The following contest is scheduled for one fall...

[Black Death walks out onto the stage to massive cheers from the crowd. He raises his right arm and flexes it, nodding his head and shouting look at this, let's go! and then delivers a straight right hook to the air.]

Tina Peterson: Making his way to the ring, from Las Vegas, Nevada....weighing in at 320 pounds.... the three time True Expert....Black Death!

[Black Death makes his way down the ramp bumping fists with fans on his way down.]

Kyle Bacon: The three time True Expert, one of the biggest legends in this business, Black Death, is here at Super6!

P. Licken: A big legend who wasn't invited to Siberia, and couldn't qualify for Super6.

Kyle Bacon: Black Death felt he had nothing left to prove.

P. Licken: Than why is he here now, if he has nothing left to prove?

[Black Death walks up the steps and through the second rope. He turns and faces the ramp, jumping up and down and shadow boxing.]

Tina Peterson: And his opponent...

[Maverick's Theme, "Collide" by Skillet begins playing over the loud speaker. The lights dim and Maverick walks out onto the stage to a chorus of cheers. Maverick, with the Golden Ticket briefcase in hand takes a knee on the stage. He removes the hood on his vest and looks up, staring down the ramp at Black Death.]

Tina Peterson: From Baltimore, Maryland, weighing in at 204 pounds, Maverick Jones!

[Maverick pops up and waves at the crowd to raise their volume.]

Kyle Bacon: The winner of the Golden Ticket, Maverick Jones making his way to the ring. This is an interesting match-up for both of these guys.

P. Licken: I still don't know what this is all about. Black Death says he has nothing to prove, and Maverick has nothing to gain.

Kyle Bacon: I disagree. Maverick said he wanted to prove he could beat a True Expert before challenging the current one. His Golden Ticket allows him to jump to the front of the line yes, but Maverick felt like he had to earn his way there anyway.

P. Licken: Then why not go through Super6 like everyone else?

Kyle Bacon: Maverick was taken out right before the tournament, presumably at the behest of Jack Benevolence.

P. Licken: Yeah right, the reigning True Expert wouldn't waste his time.

[Maverick slides the briefcase into the ring and rolls in himself. Black Death defers to a corner and Maverick raises his arms for the crowd.]

P. Licken: I don't think Black Death needs this either, waste of time.

Kyle Bacon: Maybe it's pride. Maverick did challenge him.

P. Licken: But if he wins? So what, he should win. If he loses? Than his career is over.

Kyle Bacon: That's a little drastic don't you think?

P. Licken: No. Just as Maverick has everything to gain tonight, Black Death has everything to lose.

[Maverick tosses his vest to the floor and hands the briefcase to the timekeeper. Black Death tests the ropes on the other side of the ring and stretches out. Maverick kneels to check his knee brace and pads, and the referee calls for the best.]

Kyle Bacon: Here we go. As you can see, it's going to be an interesting one. Maverick gives up over 100 pounds to Black Death.

P. Licken: Maverick has historically struggled with opponents who can power out anything he can throw at them. We saw this again and again with his career in VWF and CWC.

Kyle Bacon: But what is he doing??

[Maverick claps his hands and then extends his arms calling for the test of strength. The referee looks at Maverick concerned, and Black Death cautiously. Maverick is heard saying come on as he steps forward. Black Death moves one of his hands to lock up with Maverick, but quickly withdraws when Maverick stomps on the mat.]

Kyle Bacon: I guarantee you, no one thought Maverick would call for a test of strength. Black Death is off his game.

P. Licken: Maverick is out of his mind, he can't win this if Black Death gets a hold of him.

[Maverick still holds his arms out for the test. This time Black Death doesn't waste time and engages him. Black Death immediately begins applying force and bends Maverick backwards. He remains calm and takes a step forward while Maverick struggles. Black Death pushes into another step but as he does Maverick drops his shoulders to the mat and kicks up, nailing Black Death in the jaw. He stumbles back, Maverick rolls to his feet, hits the ropes and comes back with a swing blade, taking Black Death to the mat. Maverick quickly lays across Black Death's shoulders, but he throws Maverick off before the referee could even drop for a 1 count. Black Death rolls to his knees and stares down Maverick. He tests his jaw and the crowd gives them a little applause.]

Kyle Bacon: Maverick gets Black Death off his feet really early, and you can see, he wasn't expecting that.

P. Licken: No one was.

[This time Black Death takes the lead and locks up Maverick and backs him quickly into a corner. He winds back a right hand but Maverick ducks and slips out. He hits the ropes and turns around and eats a running kick from Black Death. Maverick hits the mat and rolls right out of the ring.]

Kyle Bacon: Running claymore kick from Black Death! I guess Maverick wasn't expecting that explosiveness!

[Black Death rolls out of the ring and walks around to where Maverick is, on his knees rubbing his face. Black Death brings down a clubbing fist on Maverick and flattens him. He brings Maverick back to his feet and rolls him into the ring. Maverick starts crawling across the ring and Black Death gets on him and pulls him to his feet in a waist lock. He tries to lift Maverick, but Maverick hooks his leg on Black Death, and then slips out and switches into a waist lock on Black Death. Black Death backs up Maverick against the ropes and pries his arms apart. He whips Maverick around and presses a hammerlock against him. Maverick sweeps his hips to try and escape, but Black Death drives all his weight down and flattens Maverick against the mat.]

P. Licken: Maverick got caught, and now he has no chance.

[Black Death continues to press his shoulder into the hammerlock and into the mid-back of Maverick, driving from his knees. Maverick grimmaces and the referee asks him if he's okay. Maverick once again tries to escape his hips. Just as he does though, Black Death immediately lifts up Maverick into a front press and drops onto Maverick front first. Black Death rolls Maverick over and presses on his shoulders.

One...

Maverick escapes his left shoulder. Black Death rolls him back over and immediately wraps his arms around Maverick's mid-section.]

Kyle Bacon: There aren't many people with both the technical prowess and power of Black Death.

[Black Death pulls Maverick up and puts him back down on the mat, squeezing the ribs tighter. Maverick stretches a hand towards the rope, but they are in the center of the ring. Black Death jerks Maverick up and then puts him back down on the mat, continuing to apply pressure. Black Death then pushes onto his feet, takes a few steps and suplexes Maverick over head. Maverick hits the mat on his shoulders but rolls right up to his feet and into a corner. Black Death charges to him and jumps at Maverick, who slips to the side as Black Death splashes into the corner. Maverick hops onto the middle rope and delivers a triangle dropkick to the back of Black Death's head, and he falls to his knees, leaning against the second rope. Maverick runs to the opposite turnbuckle and back, and drops through the middle and bottom rope, yanking Black Death's left arm on the way down. Maverick spins around and cracks Black Death in the face with a forearm strike. Maverick rubs and shakes his arm while Black Death rolls back to the middle of the ring covering his face.]

P. Licken: Did you hear that crack?

Kyle Bacon: It reverberated around the arena! Black Death's face may be broken! He took that shot flush!

[Maverick slides back into the ring but the referee keeps him back while he checks on Black Death. He puts on some gloves and someone tosses him a towel.]

Kyle Bacon: Oh, it looks like...yep there is blood. It's possible Black Death's nose is broken.

P. Licken: Maverick should press his good fortune! He suddenly has a good chance to win.

Kyle Bacon: The referee instructed him to wait, and Maverick isn't going to defy those instructions.

[Maverick paces against the ropes, visibly shaking his head while the referee continues to check on Black Death.]

Kyle Bacon: You don't want to see this. Clearly this was an accident. Yes, you need to beat down your opponent to win the match, but guys are not generally to inflict significant injuries on one another. Maverick is shaking his head, I think he's upset.

P. Licken: If the referee waves this off though, he wins! He should take it.

Kyle Bacon: You know no one in the arena will be satisfied with that.

[The referee pulls back a bloody towel and continues to consult with Black Death, who on one knee, increasingly gets agitated with the referee. He starts shouting at the referee and Maverick, pointing at him and pumping his arm. The crowd starts cheering louder as Black Death continues to gesture to Maverick, beckoning him over with hand gestures. The referee finally nods and pulls away. Black Death continues to gesture at Maverick, but he shakes his head and points to Black Death's bloodied face. Black Death continues to goad Maverick to attack while Maverick vigorously shakes his head. He then charges Black Death, and whiffs a kick over his head as Black Death ducks. He grabs Maverick in a pumphandle, explodes to his feet, and immediately slams Maverick back down to the mat. Maverick rolls over but Black Death immediately grabs him by the waist and lifts him up, and again slams him back to the mat. Black Death hooks a leg for the cover.

One...

Two...

Maverick yells as he kicks out. Black Death kneels beside him, checking his nose again. He then hooks both legs of Maverick's and pins him again.

One...

Two...

Maverick yells as he pushes out again!]

Kyle Bacon: Wow, Maverick is hurting, but he kicks out!

P. Licken: I'd be hurting too if a man the size of Black Death slammed me a couple of times.

[Black Death wraps his forearms around Maverick's back and lifts him up. He begins applying pressure while Maverick struggles in his arms. With his massive arms, he starts to squeezing Maverick's rib cage and shaking him from side to side. Maverick screams out in pain. He tries to get his arms inbetween Black Death's arms to try to break the hold, for moment it looks he might be able to to do it. Bur Black Death stop that by squeezing again. He cause distress to Maverick again. Who screams out in pain and than slumps down mortionless for a moment. The ref checks Maverick to see if he still able to fight.  The Ref lifts his arms up  and let it fall back to Maverick's side.]

Kyle Bacon: It looks like Maverick has passed out from the pressure of the massive bear hug applied by Black Death. If that arm drops three times the referee is going to call it.

P. Licken: It's over!

[The referee lifts the arm up in the air and it drop once ... he signals ONE!

The referee lifts the arm in the air drop it again... He signals TWO!

The referee lifts the arm in the air drops it again for the last time... but before it drops, Maverick comes to life to start shaking his arm and body. Maverick continues to struggle, and Black Death tries to readjust, but inadvertly causes Maverick to headbutt him in the face. Black Death drops Maverick and drops to his knees, hands over his face.]

Kyle Bacon : Maverick still showing he's got life in him, and once again, Black Death's injury to his face has come into play.

P. Licken: I think he's just going to make Black Death mad.

[Maverick shakes his head again and checks on Black Death, clearly concerned about his face. Black Death shoves Maverick back with one hand. Maverick use this chance to run towards the ropes and bounces off toward Black Death. But if he was trying to do a move it never happen as Black Death explodes to his feet with a massive roar coming out of him. Maverick runs right into a shoulder from Black Death. Maverick crumbles ground like he been shot.  Black Death does not waste a moment, he rises and grabs Maverick by his head and lift him up to his feet, once again grasping him but the waist and hoisting him into a gutwrench suplex! The impact jars Maverick as he hit the mat. Black Death stop for a moment and looks at Maverick and than looks at the crowd and roars.]

Kyle Bacon: Oh no, Black Death is on fire now!

P. Licken: Either that, or he is hunrgy ans he sees Maverick as a snack he going to eat. Either way Maverick is a dead man. Run Maverick run.

[Black Death lifts back to his feet and set up for a power bomb. He excutes the power bomb. Maverick hit the mat with a sicking thud. But Black Death does not let go of his hands and lifts up from the mat, back into the air and slams him down in the mat again. But does not let go and lifts him up one more time and slams him into the mat for a third time. There another sicking thud as Maverick body hit the mat again. Black Death stops for a brief moment and to move his head from left to right in a sweeping motion and does it one more time. He lifts Maverick up and slams him down for the last time release his hands. Maverick hit the mat and has his head roll to the side.]

Kyle Bacon: Four Power bombs back to back. It look like Black Death was trying to break open a coconut with his bare hands.

P. Licken: Told you he was hungry...it was like we're watching a show on National Geographic and just witness a bear maul a man.

[Black Death goes in for the cover, does not hook the legs.  Here comes the count.

One...

Two...

Maverick kick out before the three count. Black Death looks at the referee in surprise. The Referee shrugs his shoulders and tells him to to continue the match.]

Kyle Bacon: Maverick kicks out before the three count. How was he able to do that? I thought the match was over. Black Death did make the small error in not hooking the legs while he made the cover. That could have been given how Maverick was able to kick out.

P. Licken: I think that was a mistake...

Kyle Bacon: Black Death not hooking the legs ... I agree.

P. Licken: No...Maverick kicking out. Why prolong this beating. He got a title shot, there is no need for him keep fighting, take the pin, don't risk getting hurt and live on to fight another day.

Kyle Bacon: Maverick Jones is a competitor. He wants to prove that he deserves this.

P. Lickin : That just proves to me that he's not that smart. There no need to die on you sword when you don't have to. Nobody is going to remember this, unless he never wrestles again. Which is a good possibility.

[Black Death this time hooks both legs and leans into Maverick's shoulders for the pin.

One...

Two...

Maverick leverage's his hips and escapes meer moments before the referee slaps the mat a third time. Black Death now looks a little stunned and he settles on his knees.]

Kyle Bacon: Black Death cannot believe he kicked out again.

[Black Death wipes blood from his face onto his arm and then rolls Maverick over to his stomach. He onces again pulls Maverick to his feet, but this time runs Maverick into a turnbuckle and crushes him against it. Black Death steps back but Maverick holds onto the ropes to stay on his feet. Black Death holds up his hand and then chops Maverick between his shoulder blades. Maverick recoils from the ropes but Black Death turns him around roughly and brings another chop across his chest.]

Kyle Bacon: Did you hear that? Black Death could have put his hand right through Maverick's chest!

P.Lickin: Maybe we will see that scene from the second Indana Jones movie, where the guy pulls out the other guy's heart. What was that guy's name?

Kyle Bacon: Mola Ram.

P. Lickin: How do you know that? Nobody remembers that guy name.

Kyle Bacon: I like Harrison Ford movies.

[Black Death holds Maverick by the neck with his left hand and pushes him against the corner. He then furiously begins lighting up Maverick's chest with overhand chops again and again. The crowd cringes as the sound echoes in the arena. Black Death stops after about a dozen chops to shake out his hand.]

P. Licken: I don't care how tough you are, you have broken ribs after an attack like that!

[Black Death then pulls up Maverick onto his shoulders and rolls back and crushes Maverick under him.]

Kyle Bacon: Black Death Valley Driver!

P. Licken: The hook, the pin, its over!

[One...

Two...

Maverick kicks out again as the referee signals two. The crowd erupts and you can see that Black Death is visibly frustrated with the call. Maverick rolls over and Black Death once again grabs him by the waist. This time he lifts him and tosses him backwards with a release German suplex. Maverick hits the mat as his shoulders but pops right up to his feet into the corner. Black Death doesn't waste any time and crushes Maverick into the corner before he could move away like earlier.]

P. Licken: You can't use the same trick against Black Death twice!

[Maverick slumps down to the mat. Black Death stomps on him a few times in the corner, prompting the referee to pull Black Death back. The referee checks on Maverick but he defiantly shakes his head and starts to pull himself up. Black Death doesn't give him and opportunity as he pulls Maverick to his feet and then lifts him onto the top turnbuckle. Black Death pulls Maverick across his shoulders as he steps up to the second rope.]

Kyle Bacon: Oh no!! I think he setting up for the Avalanche version of Black Death Valley Driver. This is dangerous!

P. Licken: This is going to end Maverick's career! He should have never let Black Death get to this desparate position!

[Black Death looks down at the mat for a moment. He then lets out a loud growl and steps up to the top turnbuckle. The volume of the crowd ratches up as he slowly stands up right, letting go of the turnbuckle and balancing up there. He bends his knees as if ready to launch, but Maverick strikes him in the side of the head with an elbow. He starts to wobble as Maverick does it again. Black Death loses his balance and both he and Maverick fall from the turnbuckle and to the mat!]

Kyle Bacon: OH MY GOD! They fell from 15 feet in the air! Someone get the medical staff out here!

P. Licken: I told you Maverick still had fight left in him!

Kyle Bacon: Wait...what?

P. Licken: I'm just saying, it would have been over otherwise. It might still be if the referee counts them out. But now Maverick can walk out of here with a no contest and feel good about himself.

Kyle Bacon: This is more serious than that. Both men hit the mat very badly. A no contest should be the least of anyone's worries right now.

[The referee checks on both men. Black Death had landed flush on his left shoulder, but Maverick landed on his chest and he is rolling around. A second referee runs down to the ring as he and the first referee discuss this. The crowd starts booing as the second referee makes the hand signals for a no contest. The boos turn to cheers as Maverick rolls out of the ring but onto his feet. He stumbles but remains standing nonetheless. Suddenly Black Death does the same thing on the other side of the ring, rolling under the bottom rope but also on his feet. The crowd erupts as he and Maverick both raise an arm up.]

Kyle Bacon: How is this happening right now?

P. Licken: They both died and have been revived as zombies! It's the only explanation!

Kyle Bacon: Zombies?

P. Licken: Yeah man. How else do you explain this?

[Maverick starts stumbling around the ring over to where Black Death is. Black Death adopts a fighting stance and beckons Maverick on. Maverick's stumbling turns into a flat run as he comes around the corner and into a slide as he takes Black Death at the knees. Black Death stumbles forward and Maverick, perhaps instinctually pulls Black Death back face first onto the floor!]

Kyle Bacon: Natural Selection! Maverick hit it! Black Death is out right in front of us!

P. Licken: I can't believe it!

[The referee immediately slides out of the ring to check on Black Death, and once again you can easily see that blood is flowing free from his face. Maverick, perhaps realizing what he's done, instantly shows a look of regret on his face as he holds his hands up to his head. The second referee joins the first and once again signals the hand motion for a no contest. Maverick paces back and forth for a moment as the referees discuss this. Black Death however snatches the towel from the referee and shoves him away. He wipes his face and turn rolls towards Maverick and sits up. Maverick shakes his head, but Black Death is having none of that and yells at him. He then throws his bloodied towel at Maverick and yells 'COME ON!' Maverick shakes his head and then runs at Black Death as the referees pull one another out of the way. Maverick whiffs on a kick to the face but turns around and dives his knee into the back of Black Death's head.]

Kyle Bacon: Wow! Maverick pulls out a little Black Magic!

P. Licken: I just think he feels too bad to hit him in the face like a man!

[Maverick immediately dives on Black Death and starts pushing him against the ring. He tries to get under a dazed Black Death to lift him into the ring, but he recoils thanks to all the damage to his midsection. Maverick looks at Black Death helplessly, while the referee slides back into the ring to finally begin counting them out.]

P. Licken: Just get back in the ring Maverick! You could actually win!

Kyle Bacon: You can see, Maverick doesn't know what to do. Black Death is out on his feet, but Maverick has no strength left to get him back in the ring.

P. Licken: That's why you take the count out right here. The referee is already at five! Maverick is five counts away from winning a match most thought impossible!

[As the referee counts to six Maverick rolls under the bottom rope, but immediately rolls back out to reset the count. Once again he tries to force Black Death back into the ring as the referee relunctantly restarts his count, but Maverick can't leverage him. This time Maverick gets himself under Black Death's left shoulder and starts to lift, and Black Death suddenly shakes back to life and stands up and closes his arm around Maverick's head. Maverick struggles in this side headlock he suddenly finds himself in, and Black Death whips Maverick up and to the side, right under the bottom rope. Maverick rolls into the center of the ring hands clutching the back of his neck.]

P. Licken: Black Death is back! This isn't good now.

[Black Death pulls himself up on the ring apron and crawls through the second and bottom ropes. He shuffles over to Maverick and once again gets his arms around his waist. He sets his hips and weight over Maverick, and then explodes upwards, lifting Maverick up, spinning him around in the air and coming down with a sitout powerbomb. He hooks the leg for the pin.

One...

Two...

Three...no! Maverick rolls a shoulder up again! Black Death looks around the arena as they erupt with Fight Forever cheers. Black Death stands up again and pulls Maverick to his feet. He lifts Maverick onto his shoulders again and spins delivering yet another Black Death Valley Driver. Black Death quickly hooks both legs.

One...

Two...

Three..no! Maverick powers his shoulders free again with another scream!]

Kyle Bacon: The crowd may get what it wants. Maverick is just refusing to go down!

[Black Death once again forces Maverick back to his feet. He once again puts Maverick onto his shoulders. But instead of dropping him, he runs to the ropes and hits them and uses that to slam Maverick to the mat even harder with a third Black Death Valley Driver! This time Black Death stacks up Maverick for the pin with all his might.

One...

Two...

Three...no! Maverick escapes from the pin again, rolling his shoulder free from the mat. Black Death sits on his knees and yells 'STAY DOWN' as the crowd starts another 'fight forever' chant. Maverick while laying on the mat, starts shaking his head again. Black Death goes to grab Maverick, but Maverick kicks him in the knee. Black Death returns the kick with a punt to the midsection, forcing Maverick under the bottom rope.]

P. Licken: Maverick needs to stay down here.

[Black Death goes over to the rope and leans over to grab Maverick, but he pulls Black Death down and grabs his arm. He hangs an armbar right over the top rope!]

Kyle Bacon: Maverick's hanging armbar! But the referee is going to force a break after five!

[The referee goes over to count as Maverick hangs over the top rope on Black Death's arm...but he instead powers Maverick up and back into the ring, slamming him on his shoulders. Maverick continues to hold onto the arm however, and Black Death tries to break the hold.]

Kyle Bacon: Whoa! Maverick has got his armbar locked in! Will Black Death tap?

[Black Death now finds himself in a bit of trouble as he can't stand up from this position. Maverick continues to pull, but Black Death leans into him and puts his shoulders on the mat. The referee checks but Maverick rolls a shoulder up immediately, and Black Death tries to throw Maverick off of him. Maverick does a back flip but remarkably keeps Black Death's arm between his legs. Black Death now has leverage to stand up and he does so. Black Death uses his trapped arm to put Maverick onto his shoulders. Black Death spins but so does Maverick, and he uses Black Death's momentum to slam him face first into the mat, and locking him into an Omaplata!]

Kyle Bacon: What am amazing counter! What amazing body control! Black Death is caught in the middle of the ring!

P. Licken: What just happened?

[Black Death reaches out with his right arm, but Maverick grabs it and pulls it back and tucking arcoss his body and under his left arm. The crowd gets to life again as Black Death struggles, but seems unable to do anything with now both his shoulders trapped in Maverick's version of the omaplata. Black Death yells 'NOOOO!' and continues to struggle in this submission.]

P. Licken: Black Death won't tap out! There's nothing Maverick can do!

Kyle Bacon: They are at a stalemate here. Both referees are looking on now, and neither knows what to do. Black Death can't escape, but he won't tap out either!

[Maverick continues to squeeze Black Death's shoulders while he continues to try to escape. Maverick leans on him more so that Black Death can't free his hips. Black Death has a painful determination on his face as he tries to force one of his arms free. The referee continues to ask Black Death if he's done, but Black Death keeps barking 'NO!' at him. Maverick continues to apply the hold and looks down at Black Death, shaking his head.]

Kyle Bacon: What's Maverick thinking here?

[Maverick shakes his head harder and harder, and then takes his free arm and starts dropping elbows on Black Death's head. Slowly he drops an elbow, and then another, and then another. He tells Black Death 'I'm sorry' and leans forward to start dropping elbows on Black Death's face. He drops elbows faster and faster until Black Death goes limp. The referees both dive on Maverick to pull him off the submission, and the bell rings.]

Winner, via submission: Maverick Jones

P. Licken: Wait, what happened?

Kyle Bacon: Black Death is out! That's what happened! Black Death is out! He's out!

[Maverick releases the hold with the referee's help and looks over to Black Death, once again blood flowing free from his face. The referees motion to the back for medical assistance.]

Tina Peterson: Here is your winner by submission...Maverick Jones!

[Maverick's music begins playing and the crowd erupts into cheers! The medical staff immediately begin helping Black Death as he is staring at the ceiling. Maverick pulls himself to his feet and stares at Black Death.]

Kyle Bacon: Wow! This match was incredible! Maverick pulled it off!

P. Licken: No one thought Maverick could do it, me included. But, wow. Once Maverick found his savagery, he did it! You could see through out the match that he did not want to take advantage of Black Death's busted nose. But finally he saw, he had no choice. He did the impossible here.

Kyle Bacon: I don't know that I agree with that, but it was amazing! Black Death is as good as he ever was. He showed it here. He could not be stopped. It took a fluke injury to put him down.

P. Licken: You're right, without that, I'm not sure he loses.

Kyle Bacon: Maverick might have had to find another way. But let's give it up for Maverick Jones. Winner of the Golden Ticket, and now he's beaten a former True Expert. Is he ready for the big time?

P. Licken: I never imagined saying this...but I think so. This was just another level to Maverick that you and I have not seen before. Black Death could not put him down no matter what he did. That counts for something.

Kyle Bacon: I think both men silenced their critics tonight. Black Death still has a ton of fight left in him. And Maverick may be ready for the big time after all.

[The medical staff help Black Death to a sitting position. Maverick bends down and is seemingly apologizing to Black Death. Black Death pulls Maverick and whispers something in his ear. Maverick nods his head and helps Black Death to his feet. The crowd claps and cheers as Maverick raises up Black Death's arm. He then pulls Black Death in for an embrace.]

Kyle Bacon: This match was so important to both these men, and you love this show of sportsmanship.

P. Licken: This is a little much.

[Black Death walks over to the timekeeper and asks for the briefcase. He hands the Golden Ticket to Maverick and claps for him. He says something to Maverick and hugs him one more time. Black Death then drops down and exits the ring, clapping his way up the ramp. Maverick with briefcase in hand climbs up to the turnbuckle and soaks in the cheers of the crowd.]

- - - -

[Backstage at Legacy Plaza, Timothy Kahrs makes his way towards his backstage office. As he walks, from one of the hallways emerges Russell White, who walks in step with Kahrs]

Russell White: We have some unfinished business.

[Kahrs continues to walk, looking down at an iPad with information about the ongoing show]

Timothy Kahrs: I'm not sure I'm aware of what you're referring to?

Russell White: You promised my client and me that the winner of the Elimination Chamber would face him immediately after the Chamber, not during.

Timothy Kahrs: Look, Mr. White, you saw the same thing everyone else did. Michael Thunder used his booking powers to amend that match. The ink is dry.

[The pair get to the door to Kahrs office, and standing outside of it is the True Expert, Jack Benevolence, with the title slung over his shoulder]

Jack Benevolence: That doesn't mean you can't still make things right.

[Kahrs sighs, knowing this isn't going to be a quick conversation]

Timothy Kahrs: It's a very busy night for all of us. I think it would be best if you were to focus on your match, instead of failed plans.

[Benevolence puts his arm around Kahrs shoulders, aggressively bringing him in close]

Jack Benevolence: See, that's where you're wrong. You've failed me for the last time, Timmy.

Timothy Kahrs: Failed you? You don't seem to understand the nature of this relationship.

Jack Benevolence: That's where you're wrong...you're going to salvage your broken promise to me by making sure I'm in the last pod to open tonight.

Timothy Kahrs: Why would I do that?

Jack Benevolence: Because if any of the One Ring Circus wins, they will be actively looking to oust you from your position. If Robina Hood wins then that puts the a lot of power in the hands of the Eternal Circle and neither of us want that. You want me to remain True Expert.

Timothy Kahrs: What about Aidan Collins or James Raven?

[Benevolence pulls Kahrs in even tighter, now slightly hurting him and causing him to struggle to breath a bit]

Jack Benevolence: Let me reiterate. You want me to remain True Expert.

Timothy Kahrs: The pods are...opened at random...

Jack Benevolence: Well that's perfect! You can make sure mine is the one that randomly opens last.

[TitanCorp Security starts to gather round the scene, but instead of breaking the two up, they circle and stand closer, making the numbers feel suffocating.]

Jack Benevolence: Don't take all this as a threat. Take it as advice.

[Benevolence now opens the door to Kahrs office for him, releasing Kahrs as he does.]

Jack Benevolence: And remember...if you don't take my advice...I'll come find you.

[With that, Benevolence shoves Kahrs into the office, causing him to stumble and almost fall over. Benevolence doesn't say anything else but starts to leave as Russell White closes the office door, looks to the TitanCorp Security and commands]

Russell White: Make sure no one tries to stop Mr. Kahrs from attending to his work. I want to make sure nothing stands in the way of him, and his one objective tonight.

[Scene fades as White walks away with a smirk of his own]

Kyle Bacon: Same old Jack Benevolence, trying to score an advantage... first he tries to stop his involvement in the match in the first place... then he's trying to ensure he's the final entrant.

P. Licken: You heard the man! They open at random! If Jack happens to be randomly last well, that's just chance!

- - - - -

[We head backstage and a huge cheer goes up as we open on MDK, Scorpio, Michael Thunder, and Georgie Nickles. The former two are dressed in their ring gear and are heading down the corridor as Thunder and Nickles flank them, completing The One Ring Circus. Scorpio and MDK look focused as Nickles is deep in conversation with them...]

Georgie Nickles: ... the slightest hint of some bullshit from The Eternal Circle, we'll be out there ready to raise hell on those assholes. We've got your backs guys...

[MDK slowly shakes his head and stops walking, looking to Scorpio who gives a confident nod. Thunder and Nickles seem confused as MDK sighs.]

MDK: We've got this sugar-tits—

[Nickles' confused look turns to one challenging MDK to call her that one... more... time...]

MDK: Sorry, Ms Nickles. Look Scorps and I have been round this block countless times, hell, he's even done it in fucking six-inch heels. The Eternal Circle are numerous, they've got a power grip on The Expert, they're some of the nastiest cunts around... but that doesn't scare us. We've had three weeks to prepare for this match, three long weeks to plan for every eventuality. We've got this RC...

Scorpio: No matter what happens out there, hold back. Darlings, The True Expert Championship is the key to this. Without it Jack Benevolence's sway and agency falls apart, without it Legion and the Eternal Circle can't call themselves the credible leaders of The Experts. Everything rests on us taking that title, and we're not having either of you injured beforehand because Legion and his band of merry men couldn't fight fair. Your focus is on that chamber... BOTH of you...

[The S-Factor looks sternly from Nickles to Thunder and back again. At first Georgie goes to respond, before relenting and giving a sullen nod. Thunder offers a hand and a smile, which Scorpio shakes emphatically.]

Michael Thunder: 'Preciate it, do us proud.

Scorpio: Always do old man, then the pressure's just on you.

[He winks to Thunder who shakes his head. The One Ring Circus then head towards the curtain in unison, ready for two of their number to battle it out with the Eternal Circle.]

Kyle Bacon: The message from MDK and Scorpio is loud and clear – focus on the Elimination Chamber and winning this tournament, they've got this! We'll see what goes down in just a few minutes when Scorpio and MDK take on Vagn Dahl and Thomas Crowne in one the most hotly-anticipated contests of the finale show.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Russ

Grudge Tag Match
One Ring Circus (MDK & Scorpio) vs The Eternal Circle (Vagn Dahl & Thomas Crowne)

[We cut to the ring, where Tina Peterson is standing by.]

Tina Peterson: The following contest is a tag team match scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

[The whistling intro of "Engel" plays over the PA system, setting the crowd off in a chorus of boos as the Eternal Circle sans Legion make their way to the stage, a smile on everyone's face except Vagn Dahl.]

Tina Peterson: Representing the Eternal Circle, at a combined weight of 565 pounds, and accompanied by Mysti...Thomas Crowne and Vagn Dahl!

The group makes their way to the ring, surrounding it as Dahl and Crowne step in. Mysti takes her place at ringside, watching with a gleeful eye.

Kyle Bacon: Eternal Circle looking poised to snuff out the resistance that is the One Ring Circus, but noticeably absent from ringside is their head disciple Legion!

P. Licken: Let's not fool ourselves, Kyle. Legion's a busy man trying to keep everything together with The Experts right now, and Dahl and Crowne are more than prepared to deal with the Circus without his help!

[The guitar wail of "Wake Up" by Rage Against The Machine blares through the PA, getting a buzz out of the crowd as MDK and Scorpio make their way onto the stage.]

Tina Peterson: And their opponents, representing the One Ring Circus...MDK and Scorpio!

[The crowd are cheering loudly as these two major forces of the Experts stare one another down, almost looking to get the battle going before the bell even rings. The referee manages to break the tensions and gestures for one member of each team to get out on the apron, which, after a few more choice words from the Circus and the Circle, finally happens. As we begin the match it's MDK taking on Vagn Dahl, The crowd give a loud cheer as the bell rings and Dahl explodes out of the corner right for MDK, who side-steps him and nails him with a drop toe hold to send him face-first into the mat to a big pop. MDK is immediately all over Dahl with a series of stomps and knees, before he slaps hands with Scorpio who leaps up onto the top rope and lands a springboard elbow drop to Dahl's back, rolling him over for an early two-count. Scorpio allows Dahl to get to his feet before raining in a series of kicks to his legs, abdomen, chest, and eventually a roundhouse to his head which knocks him back into the ORC corner. Seeing the opportunity MDK grabs both of his arms and wraps him in a crucifix around the pole – which starts a five-count from the referee, broken at three seconds as Scorpio comes flying with a big dropkick to Dahl's chest! As the big Icelander stumbles out Scorpio rolls him up for another two-count. The S-Factor springs to his feet and heads to the ORC corner, swapping strategies with MDK before he turns and runs at the now-standing Dahl – only for Dahl to catch him and spin him out into a huge sit-out sideslam! The crowd are on their feet as Dahl covers – scoring a two.]

Kyle Bacon: Some early dominance from The One Ring Circus, but that reversal has put Vagn Dahl right back in it!

[As Scorpio pushes himself up to a knee a huge boot catches him on the side of his head, dropping him to the mat as Vagn Dahl roars out and begins to use the size advantage to take control of the People's Camp. He hauls Scorpio up and drops him with a snap suplex, keeping hold of the legend as he spins around and lifts Scorpio for a huge vertical suplex, crashing him down. He hauls Scorpio and irish whips towards the Circle's corner, where Crowne gets a boot up and kicks the side of Scorpio's face, sending him stumbling back into Dahl's grip – who drops him with a punishing German suplex! Dahl covers... one... two... kickout from the S-Factor to a big cheer. On the opposite side MDK begins to clap and stomp, trying to get his ORC teammate back into it as Scorpio struggles up on the ropes and turns around – right into a punishing clothesline from Dahl! Dahl then drags him over to the Circle's corner and tags in Thomas Crowne, before Dahl hauls Scorpio up onto the top rope and the Eternal Circle together to drop him with a massive double superplex! The crowd boo loudly as Crowne covers – but only scores a two from the S-Factor. MDK is looking desperate to get into this one as Crowne keeps Scorpio in the Circle's corner, stomping on him as he uses the top rope for leverage, before he drags The People's Camp's throat over the bottom rope and tries to choke Scorpio out, letting go at the three of the referee's count. Crowne locks Scorpio up in a sleeper hold, which the S-Factor manages to fight his way out of, but as he struggles free he stumbles into Dahl's clutches who grabs Scorpio's head and drops off the apron bouncing it off the top rope. Scorpio stumbles back around, this time being hit with a big discus clothesline from Crowne who attempts a cover – scoring a two only!]

Kyle Bacon: The Eternal Circle are working a tag masterpiece on Scorpio – they're the team most used to working together, and it shows.

[On the other side of the ring MDK is stamping his feet and reaching over for the tag as Scorpio slowly comes to his senses and begins crawling to the ORC corner. Crowne watches with malice and allows Scorpio get halfway before he hooks the S-Factor into an ankle lock and drags him back, making eye contact with MDK as he wrenches on Scorpio's foot. Having seen enough MDK tries to climb into the ring, and the referee runs over to stop him, giving Dahl the chance to climb into the ring and drop a big knee onto the back of Scorpio's neck before he slides out of the ring quickly. Crowne breaks the lock and goes for the cover, but Scorpio kicks out quickly. Crowne continues to rail Scorpio with a series of measured strikes as MDK snarls on the other side, looking more and more desperate to get into this one as Crowne tags in Dahl, who continues the assault with strikes. Dahl then hauls Scorpio up, but the S-Factor manages to leap up and land a snap enzuigiri out of nowhere! His ankle seems to be hurting him as he drops to one knee and eyes MDK, and pushes himself up reaching out for the tag – the fans are on their feet, cheering wildly as MDK leans over as much as he can – only for Crowne to sprint into the ring right past Scorpio and send MDK to the floor with a big elbow smash! Boos sound out around the arena as Scorpio realises he is alone in the middle of the ring between the two members of the Eternal Circle, and the referee begins counting Crowne out. Not one to go down without a fight Scorpio throws a hard right at Crowne, and spins around to the standing Dahl to nail him with a big back elbow to the face! He spins back to Crowd and clocks him with a roundhouse, before turning around – right into a big boot from Dahl! Crowne slinks out of the ring before he's counted down, and MDK gets to his feet, screaming with frustration as he climbs to the apron again.]

Kyle Bacon: The Eternal Circle are masterfully breaking down the Circus here – MDK and Scorpio are two legends of our sport, but they're being schooled here!

[A big Let's Go Circus! chant breaks out and MDK claps a beat, the crowd following on, as Dahl hauls Scorpio to his feet and sends him back into the ropes with a big chop. He then shoves Scorpio back on the ropes and begins beating the S-Factor's head and chest with club-like strikes, before he drags Scorpio up into his grip and drops him with a massive backbreaker. The fans are booing as Dahl nods to Crowne and irish whips Scorpio into the Circle's corner, following up with a huge clothesline, before he hauls Scorpio to the top rope and Crowne steps into the ring. The referee begins a count as Crowne climbs up onto Dahl's shoulders, and the pair make cut-throat gestures, before Crowne hooks Scorpio's head – but the S-Factor lands a strike, knocking Crowne back. The crowd get to their feet as Dahl stumbles back with Crowne on his shoulders and Scorpio leaps with a huge crossbody – RIGHT INTO THOMAS CROWNE ON VAGN DAHL'S SHOULDERS, DROPPING BOTH MEMBERS OF THE ETERNAL CIRCLE! The fans go wild as all three men hit the mat and Scorpio manages to roll over to his corner – TAGGING IN MDK! TENEGRA IS BACK IN THE MATCH AND THE FANS ARE ELECTRIC AS HE SPRINTS AT A STANDING DAHL, FLOORING HIM WITH A CLOTHESLINE, BEFORE HE DRAGS CROWNE UP, FLIPS HIM THE V'S, AND THROWS HIM CLEAN OVER THE TOP ROPE DUMPING HIM TO THE OUTSIDE! MDK TURNS BACK TO DAHL, WHO SLOWLY STRUGGLES UP, AND IMMEDIATELY EATS A HUGE EUROPEAN UPPERCUT FROM MDK, SPINNING THE ICELANDER WHO MDK HOOKS INTO A DRAGON SUPLEX AND DROPS TO MASSIVE CHEERS!]

Kyle Bacon: The arena has gone WILD for MDK! Who'd have ever thought the foul-mouthed member of the One Ring Circus would generate these kinds of cheers?!

[Crowne slowly works his way back onto the apron as MDK snarls and begins to stomp all over Vagn Dahl, shouting at the Circle is over once and for all. He leaps up and drops a hard knee onto the back of Dahl's head before he locks him in a grounded front facelock, hauling the big man up and dropping him with a front facelock DDT which earns him a two-count. He rolls Dahl over onto his front and applies a hammerlock with his knee holding the arm in place, before he slams hard fists into Dahl's face, alternating his hands to big cheers from the fans. Crowne gets into the ring and tries to stop MDK, who immediately gets to his feet and stares Crowne down – enough to make the Eternal Circle member back up onto the apron again. As MDK turns around he's met with a big right fist from Vagn Dahl, who then lifts MDK up onto his shoulders and looks to land his rolling fireman's carry, Into Hel, however MDK elbows his way free and rallies Dahl with a series of big European uppercuts knocking Dahl back into the ropes. The Icelander stumbles forward and MDK has a familiar grin on his face as he looks to end it with his STO, The Hellshot! As MDK hooks Dahl, Scorpio hits the ring and sprints across, leaping over the top rope and taking Crowne down off the apron with a flipped neckbreaker – LANDING IT JUST AS MDK LANDS THE HELLSHOT! But as MDK wrestles the gigantic Dahl onto the mat Dahl's flailing arm catches the referee with a fist, knocking him out! MDK is oblivious to this as he spins the Hellshot into a Koji Clutch, completing his Mancuerda and the crowd go wild seeing his sparsely-used submission hold. It's no match for Vagn Dahl who taps out after a few seconds, but the referee is still down, getting huge boos from the fans!]

Kyle Bacon: Well the ORC fought back valiantly and by all rights MDK should have just won this for them, but there's nobody officiating this – and oh... oh look...

[As MDK realises what's up and lets Dahl go huge boos fill the arena as the one and only Legion steps out from the back, a familiar baseball bat in hand. He jogs down the ramp and slides into the ring, smirking as MDK looks to land a clothesline – but Legion dodges it and slams the bat right into MDK's gut! As MDK drops to his knees Legion brings the bat down hard on his back, and then cracks it across Tenegra's jaw, a wide grin on his face. Outside the ring Thomas Crowne has managed to recover and is hitting Scorpio with a variety of strikes, before he rolls the S-Factor into the ring next to MDK. Legion and Crowne help Dahl to his feet just as Scorpio and MDK slowly climb to theirs and realise they're surrounded. They back up from the Eternal Circle trio, crashing backs into one another, and almost go to attack each other before realising what's happened. Scorpio and MDK nod to each other before they go back-to-back and raise their fists ready to take on the Eternal Circle. The crowd cheer and brave and valiant gesture, but it's in vain as the Circle begin their assault as one, fists, elbows, boots, knees, and a baseball bat flying at the One Ring Circus as MDK and Scorpio are slowly beaten down, the referee still out cold throughout it all. Huge boos sound out around the arena as The Circle raise their arms in victory, and Dahl hauls MDK to his feet, throwing a big right to his face before he stumbles back into a brutal baseball bat to the gut from Legion. MDK drops to his knees and Legion wraps the baseball bat around his throat, thrusting a knee into MDK's back as he begins to choke out the ORC original...]

Kyle Bacon: This is a vicious and calculated attack from the Eternal Circle, and with the rest of the ORC caught up in the Elimination Chamber tonight they're undoubtedly struggling to get down here...

[The fans are booing the house down as the referee slowly shows some signs of movement, but is far from realising what's going on. Legion shouts at the top of his voice as he chokes the life out of MDK, and Dahl and Crowne stand shoulder-to-shoulder with their leader, shouting the Eternal Circle's message. Behind the three of them Scorpio slowly begins to show some signs of movement, but the Circle are too preoccupied with their attack on MDK to notice the S-Factor struggle to his feet. He spots what's happening and he runs off the ropes – BLINDSIDING LEGION WITH A SUPERKICK TO BREAK HIS HOLD ON MDK! Dahl and Crowne turn and immediately run for a double clothesline on The S-Factor, who ducks them both and leaps up to land Dahl with a hurricanrana which crashes him into his own teammate! Crowne rolls to his feet and stumbles up, turning – RIGHT INTO A HUGE AGR FROM SCORPIO! The fans are on their feet as Scorpio pushes Crowne under the bottom rope with his heels, now focusing on the downed Dahl. Slowly Legion gets to his feet to huge boos, and he makes his way to the still-down MDK, and Legion discards the baseball bat looking to beat Tenegra down the old-fashioned way. Legion smirks and hauls MDK up – BUT MDK REACHES A HUGE HAND UP TO HIS THROAT, CLUTCHING LEGION IN A CHOKE! THE FANS ARE ON THEIR FEET AS A FURIOUS AND VIOLENT MDK GETS UP AND ROARS, HAULING LEGION UP AND DROPPING HIM WITH A MASSIVE CHOKESLAM, KNOCKING THE LEADER OF THE ETERNAL CIRCLE FOR SIX!]

Kyle Bacon: OH MY! We rarely see such raw power moves from MDK, he's a methodical man but sometimes the history between competitors calls for it!

[Scorpio turns to his ORC teammate and the pair share a nod before Scorpio gestures to the corner, and MDK drags Legion up, hauling him to the corner. He lifts Legion up to the top rope so the Eternal Circle leader is facing out the crowd, and slaps him in back, stunning him before MDK turns to face Scorpio at the other side of the ring, dropping to one knee. Scorpio gestures a cross over himself before he runs at MDK, and Tenegra gives him a boost-up – TO SEND SCORPIO FLYING UP, WHERE HE CATCHES LEGION'S HEAD AND NECK, AND BRINGS HIM OFF THE TOP ROPE WITH AN AGR TO THE OUTSIDE, SENDING THE LEADER OF THE ETERNAL CIRCLE CRUNCHING THROUGH THE BARRICADE! The fans are on their feet with a HOLY SHIT! chant as MDK smiles and applauds the S-Factor's huge move, and MDK turns to the downed Vagn Dahl, hauling him up – AND DROPPING HIM WITH A HELLSHOT, HIS BRUTAL STO! The crowd cheer again however before MDK can make the pin Thomas Crowne slides into the ring – BUT EATS A HELLSHOT OF HIS OWN! MDK drags Crowne on top of Dahl and places a boot on Dahl's back, a smirk on his face as the referee comes to finally and spots the pin attempt – ONE... TWO... THREE!]

Winners, via pinfall: The One Circus (MDK and Scorpio)

Tina Peterson: Here are your winners... MDK... Scorpio... THE ONE RING CIRCUS!

[The crowd go wild as MDK raises both arms in victory, and Scorpio leaps into the ring, jumping right at MDK into a big hug where he also wraps his legs around MDK. For a few seconds Tenegra seems very uncomfortable before he relaxes into it, and finally Scorpio lets go. The two members of the ORC clean house, kicking both Circle members under the bottom rope, before they celebrate their huge win.]

Kyle Bacon: A huge win for the One Ring Circus, putting down The Eternal Circle despite their attempts at breaking these two down. They're one step towards ridding The Experts of that particular influence!

- - - - -

[The Scene changes backstage and The REAL Rebel Child Georgie Nickles is seen leaving her locker room with her Brother Man, Exile, behind her.  The arena gives a massive POP as they seem to be having a quiet discussion.]

Exile: So they THEN kill the one character who had ANY sort of redeeming quality, by stabbing him in the chest with.... Oh..camera, sorry, spoiler.  We'll talk later.

Georgie Nickles: I WATCHED the show with you!! I know this.

Exile: Oh...yea... Heh.  I forgot.

[Georgie gave him a slight shake of her head and then looked at the camera, and someone behind them.  She gives a faint smile.]

Georgie Nickles: Hey Sarah, lemme guess, drew the short straw on interviewing folks huh?

[The Experts interviewer Sarah McKenzie smiled as she brought out her microphone.]

Sarah McKenzie: It's always a pleasure, Georgie.  So I was hoping you'd be able to give us your thoughts on tonight's big match.

[Georgie glances towards Exile, and then looks towards the camera, shrugging a shoulder.]

Georgie: Sure. I mean, I've already talked about it, but... what the hell? 

Sarah McKenzie: The Experts has a great and storied history, and you're a big part of that.  Since its inception, the Experts has only had two female True Experts, and not only were you the second, you were also the last female True Expert.  How does that make you feel to know you have cemented your place in its history?

[Georgie exhales roughly and then shakes her head.]

Georgie Nickles: How should I feel?  Like... okay. I'd rather talk about the fact that I am about to step into an elimination chamber match where there are going to be six other competitors.  Competitors who have busted their ass, and broken their bodies and pushed their will to the point of snapping to get there. That each one of us is willing to go above and beyond anything we've ever put ourselves through.  I'd almost say getting rid of our humanity, but there are already some who have done so.

Sarah McKenzie: Any predictions?

Georgie Nickles: Well, I'm not going to stand here and say that I am going to walk out the True Expert.  However, I am going to say that Jack Benevolence's mouth has written a check his ass can't cash.  He has attempted to lie and manipulate this entire thing from the very start. He even believes that it was HIM that brought the Experts back.  Heh.. it doesn't matter if TitanCorp, Legion's Eternal Circle, or whatever else gets involved.. The only way the man is going to walk out with that title...is..heh actually... He won't be able to walk out if he gets that title, they're going to have to cart out his half dead carcass... Period end of story.  You wanted to talk about history, Sarah? History of the Experts is going to be made tonight... No matter what.

[Georgie moves, walking past Sarah after giving the woman a nod of her head, Exile walks alongside the Rebel Child.  However, the camera is still going as Aidan Collins and James Raven turn the corner and three competitors of the Elimination Chamber match come face to face!  The fans give a huge cheer as Georgie takes a step back, Aidan doesn't look surprised, however James Raven looks slightly uncomfortable.]

Aidan Collins: Sugartits as I live and breathe!

Georgie Nickles: Aidan, I'm sure I can help you with both of those problems.

[Aidan smirks, Raven seems to mimic talking, a roll of his eyes.  But it seems like the Rebel Child is ignoring him.]

Georgie Nickles: We've had some epic back and forths on Twitter... think you can back it up in the ring?

Aidan Collins: You know I can.

[Georgie steps up to Aidan then, staring at him in the eyes for a moment, her hand moving out rather quickly, both men seem to tense.  Then Raven's eyes go wide as her hand is seen, sticking out for a handshake.]

Georgie Nickles: Well... Good luck then.

[Aidan shakes her hand with a smirk.]

Aidan Collins: You too sugar...

[He stops himself and just smirks once more as the two wrestlers drop their hands.  Georgie's attention turns towards James Raven, who had been mocking the conversation.  He abruptly stops. The Rebel Child goes to say something, but instead stops herself, closing her mouth with a slight determined nod and walks away.  Exile just shakes his head, raising his hands in an innocent repose as he sidesteps both of the men and walks alongside her. Raven and Collins turn their attention to Sarah with a smile on both their faces.]

James Raven: I suppose you'll wanna know what we have to say, right?

Aidan Collin: No doubt wondering what tricks we might have up our sleeve? After all, you may have Circus allies in Michael Thunder and Georgie Nickles, with a sort of ally in Ace King, and you have Robina Hood looking out for her best interest...

James Raven: And of course, Jack Benny himself trying to insist he's got all this under control...but the fact is, Bliz and I are thick as thieves. No one in this match has the brotherhood that we do. We've got each other's back tonight, just like old times.

[That last sentence seems to confuse Sarah.]

Sarah McKenzie: If that's the case, what happens if it comes down to just the two of you in the main event?

[James and Aidan look at each other, the stare becoming more ominous with every passing second...and then they burst into laughter.]

Aidan Collins: We're not fools, Sarah! We know it's every man, woman, and Jack Benevolence for themselves in the Elimination Chamber, but when it comes to us, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Generations of Experts Collide!
Sally Talfourd vs Vannah White

[At ringside, the legendary Level-One joins Kyle Bacon to call the match live. He casually takes a seat at the announce table and kips his feet up as he tosses his headset on.]

Kyle Bacon: Thank you for joining me tonight,  Level-One! As we know you have history with both women tonight, how do you think this match will turn out?

Level-One: Well... Sally Talfourd is clearly the better more experienced wrestler who holds a victory or two over me. But she's up against Vannah, who's whole career is based on luck and fluke wins. So really, who cares...

Kyle Bacon: You can't be serious...

Level-One: I'm not.

[He crosses his arms and settles in.]

Kyle Bacon: So Level, what are the chances that you decide to become a permanent fixture on the announce team for future experts events?

Level-One: I'd say it's around the same odds of you hooking up with either of these women before the end of the night is through.... none.

Tina Peterson: The following is scheduled for one-fall...

["Troublemaker" hits the speakers and the fans cheer loudly as Sally Talfourd steps out from the back, stretching out both hands and nodding to the fans. She heads down the ramp with determination before climbing into the ring and heading for her corner.]

Tina Peterson: Please welcome, from Boryeong, South Chungcheong Province, South Korea... weighing in at 140 lbs... 'The Last Magician' Sally Talfourd!

["White Flag" hits the speakers and the fans give another cheer as Vannah White steps out. She greets the fans and slaps a few hands as she makes her way down the ramp, nodding along to the music. She climbs in and nods to Talfourd as she takes her own corner.]

Tina Peterson: And her opponent, from London, England, weighing in at 135 lbs... Vannah White!

[The match starts with both ladies tying up with each other's collars, Sally being the more physically imposing of the two women ends up nailing Vannah in the sternum with a solid knee strike which doubles her over immediately. Sally takes a step back and crouches measuring Vannah as he looks to make her way back to her feet, once there Sally follows through with a round house kick but Vannah ducks right underneath and counters with a roll up!

As Sally lifts a shoulder adjusts and rotates out of the schoolboy pin so that her back is now against Sally's legs putting all her weight on top of her.

Sally kicks out!

Vannah rolls over onto her stomach while Sally makes her way to the ramp side ropes as pulls herself up to her feet, Vannah already has her by the waist and pulls her into a backside rolling pinning maneuver!

Vannah reaches bridges back like an excorsim for some extra leverage!

THRE--NO! Sally kicks out!]

Kyle Bacon: Vannah is looking to get tonight's proceedings over with quickly but Sally Talfourd isn't ready to call it a night just yet.

Level-One: That's just because despite all me and her have been through, she's very respecting of my time in ways that the rest of you around here aren't.

[Sally appears to be slightly frustrated as she locks her gaze directly towards Vannah as she cautiously makes her way back to her feet. Meanwhile, Vannah politely tells the referee that she thought it was a three count. In quite possibly the most reasonable and level headed discussion possible, Vannah thanks the referee for the clarification.]

Kyle Bacon: Well, that was interesting. You know Level, I always wonder how such a level headed girl like Vannah could ever find her way around you in the first place.

Level-One: You answered your own question, Bacon. She's level headed.

[Sally tosses a nod of acknowledgement towards Vannah who takes a deep breath as they both once again engage in the middle of the ring. This time Sally takes to the air and nails Vannah with a drop kick. She follows her offense up by isolating Vannah's left arm and works over her shoulder with a couple of well placed elbows. She then wraps Vannah's left arm around her own face and pulls her up to her feet before nailing her with a short armed clothesline which sends the YouTube star crashing to the mat.]

Kyle Bacon: It looks like Sally Talfourd is looking to wrestle at a slower more methodical pace tonight, what do you think the reason is behind that?

Level-One: Old age.

[Sally maintains her attack by grabbing Vannah's left arm and pulling her back to her feet. Sally irish whips Vannah towards the ropes and Vannah looks to counter with a clothesline but Sally ducks right under neath and counters with a double knee arm breaker! Laying on the mat, White clutches her arm in pain before Sally works over her shoulder some more with a nasty knee drop! Sally picks up a leg...

Kickout!]

Level-One: Sally Talfourd proves to be just as if not more arrogant than I am and she does a great job of fooling all you idiots. How could she possibly think that she did enough there to put Vannah away just shows you how out of touch she is with the current generation of talent.

Kyle Bacon: So no love lost between you two, I'm guessing?

[Sally is back up to her feet and pulls Vannah back up with her by her weakened left arm  but Vannah uses it to fire a couple of sharp elbows to her cut creating the space she needs to spring to her feet! Vannah charges to the opposite side ring ropes and comes flying back with another clothesline attempt but again, Sally Talfourd counters with a beautiful scissored arm bar!]

Kyle Bacon: That arm bar looks pretty tight but for those who know Vannah, she's as tough as nails!

Level-One: Well, she hasn't survived an elimination chamber to win a APW world championship like Sally Talfourd has but yeah, you're right.

[Vannah White cries out in pain and realizes she is stuck in the center of the ring. The crowd stirs as Vannah continues to squirm around with no where to go! The referee gets in position waiting for the tap. Vannah's hand touches the mat but only momentarily because she is refusing to give in. Sally cranks back on the arm as hard as she can while Vannah wraps her free arm around Sally's leg and uses the extra torque as momentum.

Sally loses her grip and position and Vannah has countered with a pin!

THRE-NO!]

Kyle Bacon: Vannah White nearly turned the tables on Sally Talfourd! If Sally is going to walk out here with a victory, she's going to need to stay focused.

[Sally is somewhat surprised Vannah had escaped as she spends a couple of seconds analyzing what had just occurred. Meanwhile, Vannah slowly crawls to the nearest turnbuckle clutching her arm in pain. With the turnbuckle her refuge, the referee comes over to check Vannah out but she insists on wanting to continue.

Vannah charges forward and Sally looks to take her head off with a spinning wheel kick but White slips right under neath! Vannah bounces of the ropes and catches Sally Talfourd with a spinning head scissors! Sally scrambles on the mat while a Vannah appears to be in a bit of a daze as she stumbles towards the top turnbuckle. She carefully ascends to the top and waits perched while Sally rises to her feet, once she does... Vannah flies off the top rope with a flying cross body right into a pin!

Sally reverses the position!

Sally maintains the cross body position and picks up the smaller challenger as she gets back up to her feet. Sally Talfourd uses all her might and rocks the mat with a spinning body slam and Sally hooks the leg!

Vannah kicks out!]

Kyle Bacon: What a transition of beautiful counters between these two amazing women! However, it's Sally Talfourd that gets the best of the exchange and she has taken control of this match.

Level-One: For anyone else, relinquishing that control of pacing would prove to be detrimental to their success but for Vannah she's actually in a very comfortable spot. I wouldn't be surprised of this match was going exactly as she expected right now.

[The crowd cheers on both competitors as Sally grabs Vannah by her hair and pulls her up to her feet, she throws several hard forearm shots to her opponent pretty face and then looks to irsh whip her into the ring ropes but Vannah uses momentum to counter! Sally Talfourd bounces off the middle rope and soars over Vannah who charges forward, as soon as she turns around Sally catches Vannah with a nasty double knee face breaker! Vannah recoils from the impact and rolls out under the bottom rope leaving a trail of blood streaking across the ring apron...]

Kyle Bacon: Oh that was nasty! I think Sally may have just broken Vannah's nose!

[Outside of the ring, Vannah paws at her face and realize her nose is gushing blood and possibly broken. Disoriented, she works her way to the announce table and tries to pull herself back to her feet as the referee begins his count.]

Level-One: Kyle, I think she's bleeding all over your scripts.

Kyle Bacon: Uh, I.... don't know what to... uh...

[Level-One leans over the announce table and shoves Vannah away from it which garnishes a harsh reaction from the crowd, Vannah falls over onto her knees in front of the announce table as the referee begins his acount.

Vannah in a daze begins to make her way back towards the ring...
She climbs  up on top of the ring apron.
Sally Talfourd extends a hand to Vannah White to which she eagerly accepts and Sally Talfourd pulls her into the ring preventing the count out. The crowd is white hot for both competitors as they give them a standing applause.]

Kyle Bacon: Well that was a great show of sportsmanship, we've seen quite a few matches end by the way of count out during the experts tournament so this was a great change of pace.

Level-One: You're right, count outs are for losers like Doug E. Fresh... I would have done the same thing if I was Sally Talfourd and she doesn't deserve a noble peace prize for it either.

[Sally Talfourd stands above Vannah White who slowly pulls herself to her feet, the two face off each other. High in the rafters the banner for their match waves alongside the cities championship accolades in other sports. Vannah points up at the rafters and nods her head respectfully.]

Level-One: You know, Bacon... I don't know why they're pointing and looking up in the rafters. Everything that they aspire to be one day is sitting right next to you.

Kyle Bacon: I must admit, tonight does feel different.

[Sally smiles and the two engage in a lock up center ring, Sally overpowers Vannah and tosses her back first into a nearby turnbuckle. Sally then charges forward with a clothesline but Vannah ducks out of the way sending Sally chest first into the corner! Sally tumbles away and Vannah White charges full speed a head and quickly ascends to the top rope looking for the whisper in the wind but slips and crashes down  to the mat below on her head.

Sally Talfourd drags Vannah's body away from the ring ropes and makes the pin.

THRE-NO!]

Kyle Bacon: That was a nasty spill from Vannah White on possibly one of the biggest stages of her career! It begs the question if she was truly ready to face a legend like Sally Talfourd.

Level-One: If anyone thought that Vannah showed up tonight to out wrestle or outmaneuver Sally Talfourd inside the ring then you've lost the plot. Believe it or not, she's actually learning in the ring right now on the job and is being completely outclassed by Sally Talfourd as we, including herself; expects.

[Sally Talfourd ties to appeal with the referee but he insists the match goes on. Sally gets back up to her feet and watches the bloodied Vannah who struggles to get back to her feet, Sally confident that the end is near wraps her arm around Vannah's face setting her up for the Summer Rain!

... but Vannah nails her in the face with a hard elbow and counters by putting Sally in the same position!

HOLY CRAP SHE HIT IT!

Vannah White hits a swinging STO on Sally Talfourd! The crowd can't believe it! She hooks the leg!

THRE-NO!]

Kyle Bacon: Just a little bit of history for our viewers at home... Sally once called that maneuver the Make Over but I think all things considered, Vannah has earned the rights to that trademark now!

Level-One: I am not as impressed you as you are... Vannah cannot and will not beat Sally Talfourd with her own moves. She's feeling super desperate right now and is in the process of losing herself.

[Despite being on the worst end of the most recent exchange, Sally is up to her just as quick as Vannah is but her younger counterpart has turned up her aggression up a notch. Vannah jumps right on top of Sally pummeling her with wild right and left hand palm slaps and punches! Sally Talfourd scrambles on the mat to cover up before eventually shoving Vannah off of her and rolls away.]

Kyle Bacon: Vannah has caught a second wind and she's letting it loose on Sally Talfourd!

Level-One: It's a refreshing change of pace but Vannah needs to stay disciplined and stick to her game plan if she wants to walk out with the victory here tonight.

[Sally is back onto her feet and Vannah comes charging forward and hits a base ball slide right through Sally's legs and then tugs her legs out from underneath her. Sally Talfourd is on her knees when Vannah jumps off her butt into the air and comes crashing down on the back of her head with a leg drop sending Sally Talfourd face first into the mat. Vannah then hits a moonsault off the ropes and hooks the leg for a pin!

THRE-NO!!]

Kyle Bacon: That was close!

Level-One: No, it wasn't. I've hit Sally Talfourd with the darkness shine (F-5) once and she kicked out.

[Vannah wipes at her face in disbelief as the crowd roars.  Vannah grabs Sally by her hair and pulls her up to her feet and lights up her chest with several backhand chops sending her reeling back into the corner turnbuckle. Vannah takes a few steps back and then comes charging forward with a spear that nearly cuts the former APW champion in half! Sally doubles over on her knees and Vannah uses her as a step ladder to quickly ascend to the top rope once there she takes a deep breath and then sits on the top rope to give things a quick think over!]

Kyle Bacon: There's something about the look in her eyes which tells me she's feeling ambitious right about now!

[Sally Talfourd rises to her feet and Vannah glances over at the announce table; Level-One has ripped off his headset and is jawing at her off camera as she redirects her attention back to Sally Talfourd.]

Level-One: Get down from there! Vannah, don't you do it!

[She grabs Sally Talfourd by the arm and holds her position of a second, drawing another deep breath.... Vannah jumps up in the air, spins and drives Sally Talfourd face first into the canvas with a SLING SHOT TO HELL!!!

Vannah makes the pin!

THR---- NO!

Sally gets her shoulder up at the very last second keeping the match alive. Vannah immediately is appealing to the referee heartbroken that it wasn't enough to put her opponent away.]

Kyle Bacon: OH MY GOD! Vannah just hit the Sling Shot to hell on Sally Talfourd and the move YOU made famous was still not enough to put her away!

Level-One: Of course it wasn't because that isn't me in there! She is forgetting what has gotten her to the rodeo right now we've seen her hit Sally's move and my moves but what has made me and Sally Talfourd successful isn't going to work for her!

Kyle Bacon: I think she's looking to prove you wrong, Level!

[Exhausted, Vannah wills herself back to her feet and waits for Sally Talfourd to stir... once Sally rises to her feet, Vannah scoops her up on her shoulder despite it being somewhat compromised. She squints as she struggles to hold Sally's body weight but motions for a Darkness Shine! Before she can hit it, Sally has countered by wrapping her legs around Vannah's face and grabs hold of her left arm locking her into the Day Sleeper!]

Kyle Bacon: Oh no, Vannah is in BIG trouble here!

Level-One: See!? I told you! Vannah has NO business trying to be me in there, she lost herself and now she's about to lose this match!

[The crowd rises to their feet as Sally Talfourd cranks on Vannah's arm as hard as she can Vannah cries out in pain but refuses to tap! She stumbles towards the ropes and tries to dump Sally over but Sally is holding on! In a panic, Vannah then tries to will herself over to the nearby turnbuckle and tosses herself back first into the turnbuckle trying to shake Sally off of her but Sally Talfourd is far too stubborn to relent! With nowhere to go and Vannah losing oxygen, she collapses to a single knee...]

Kyle Bacon: It's over, Sally Talfourd has done it!

Level-One: Goddamn it, Vannah!

[The end seems near but as Vannah begins to fade she musters one last burst of strength and those herself backwards which puts Sally Talfourds shoulders against the mat!

THR---NO!

Sally Talfourd rolls over but holds the position which puts Vannah White in even a more vulnerable position and she has no choice but to verbally tap!

Sally Talfourd relinquishes the submission hold and rolls onto her back staring up at the lights as the two competitors remain laying on the canvas.]

Winner, via submission: Sally Talfourd

Tina Peterson: Your winner by Submission Sally ''The Last Magician'' Talfourd!

Kyle Bacon: What an amazing match which ends with Sally Talfourd as the victory showing that the old generation of experts can still netflix and chill with the new!

Level-One: You're embarrassing. Regardless, Sally Talfourd proved that all though the times may have changed she still got what it takes to mix it up with the best of them.

Kyle Bacon: And how about Vannah White? She is as tough as nails!

Level-One: This was her match to win but she lost sight of that and tried to do a little too much in the presence of a legend. Luckily for her, she has time on her side.

[Sally Talfourd rises to her feet and rises her arm to thousands of cheering experts faithful and helps her opponent Vannah up to her feet as well. Sally extends a hand and Vannah looks down at it and refuses to shake it.

She opts for a hug instead.

Sally raises Vannah's arm as the two receive a standing applause before the camera cuts away.]

- - - - -

[Backstage at Legacy Plaza, Ace King is warming up with an elastic workout band, doing curls to get his pump going before his big match later in the night. The camera pulls back and next to him is Robina Hood with an evil grin on her face.]

Robina Hood: Be careful with those bands. It would be a shame if someone were to choke with them. Someone like me.

[Hood emphasizes her grin a bit more as King looks around with self assured grin of his own.]

Ace King: We both know you're not going to do anything now. After all, you came alone.

[After alluding to the post match attack by Robina Hood and the Eternal Circle a few weeks ago, King goes back to his pre match warm up and tries to ignore Hood as she steps closer and persists]

Robina Hood: Not for much longer. Soon it's going to be all of us together in that big beautiful cage. When we're inside, I'll make the first time I ambushed you seem like just another tough day at the office compared to the violence I'll show you tonight.

[King sighs and slowly starts wrapping up his equipment before stepping up to Hood and answering back]

Ace King: The difference between us is I'm going to get my revenge the right way. Between the bells. And I'm not going to do it by attacking you. I'm going to do it by becoming the next True Expert.

[King starts to walk away but stops, turns back and quips]

Ace King: Bet on it.

[King leaves as Robina Hood crosses her arms, shakes her head and sneers.]

P. Licken: Ace King doesn't know who he's messing with there, Robina's got friends in high places now!

- - - - -

[We head backstage once again and a big cheer goes up as MDK is walking towards a locker room, towelling his head down following a hard-fought victory against The Eternal Circle. He knocks on the door and enters, and another cheer goes up as we see the rest of The One Ring Circus inside. Thunder and Nickles are locked-up in the middle of the room, battling one another with a test of strength prior to the Chamber. MDK stops in his tracks as both turn to him.]

MDK: Probably would've been less weird to catch you two at it... still... fuckin' told ya we could take those cunts.

Michael Thunder: Solid battle out there Tenegra, ya did us proud.

Georgie Nickles: One way or another we'll keep the ORC ball rolling out there...

[She and Thunder share a respectful nod as MDK drops himself down on one of the sofas and pours a large glass of whiskey in celebration. He offers some to Nickles and Thunder who decline, and Nickles begins shadow-boxing in the corner as Thunder's eyes narrow.]

Michael Thunder: ... where's Scorpio?

MDK: Oh, dunno. He said he and Crème were 'going for gold'. I presume that's either the fashionable colour this week, or some sort of sordid homo-erotic position. Either way I wasn't delving any deeper... in fact... one of them may be delving... deeper... if you catch my drift...

[MDK looks up with a wide grin on his face, only to be met by a stern unamused expression from Thunder, and Nickles mouthing 'really?!' repeatedly. Tenegra scoffs at the pair of them and takes a big glug of whiskey as he looks up at the television capturing all the action out at ringside. The scene fades out...]

Kyle Bacon: Scorpio and Crème are 'going for gold'?! What on earth could that mean?! I guess we'll never know! In unrelated news we've got the True Expert Tag Team Championship contest as EWC's star team NSFW take on mystery opponents in an invitational... who knows who's answered that challenge?!

Experts Tag Team Championship - The NSFW Open Challenge

[We cut to the ring, where Tina Peterson is standing by with the Experts Tag Team Championships. Disturbed's cover of "Land of Confusion" begins to play and the house lights flash along with the beat of the song. Mike McGuire and Bishop Church step out onto the stage. Mike points out for Bishop various fan signs for them. Side by side, they make their way down to the ring.]

Tina Peterson: Ladies and gentlemen, this next contest is for the Experts Tag Team Championship! Introducing first, at a combined weight of 400 pounds, Mike McGuire and Bishop Church, N...S...F...W!

[Mike is in the ring bouncing back and forth to either side of the ring multiple times before John finally climbs up the ring steps. They meet in the middle of the ring and look to the crowd. With Bishop two steps behind, they both pose by standing on the second rope each with a fist raised in the air. Mike grabs the mic from Tina, a smirk on both faces of the EWC Tag Team Champions as Mike begins to speak.]

Mike McGuire: Social media is a funny things, ladies and gentlemen. When we issued this open challenge, teams from all over the world went crazy talking about how they were coming out to Hayward to take on one of the greatest tag teams in history...but in the end, only a few seem to have bothered to put their money where their mouths are. Church and I have discussed at length how we were going to approach this, and we've come to a decision...we'll take on all of you.

[Church and Mike both motion for whomever is ready to come out, when out of nowhere the Langham Brothers attack NSFW from behind! They put boots to the midsection of both Church and Mike until "Believe It or Not" hits the PA, signaling the arrival of La Hormiga Verde and Dragon Demonico to a big pop from the crowd! Chaos ensues as the pair go after the Langhams to save NSFW...who repay the favor by hitting -- on both teams!]

Kyle Bacon: This is absolute bedlam! We knew this open challenge would bring out some competition for the Experts Tag Titles, but this is on a whole different lev—

[Suddenly, "I Touch Myself" hits the PA, bringing the crowd to an uproar as Scorpio and Crème de la Crème make their way to the ring! All four teams find themselves in a standoff as the ref confirms that all of them are ready before calling for the bell!]

Kyle Bacon: So this will be a gauntlet style match with NSFW facing off with the first team that climbs into the ring. The winner will then stay on and face the next team and the winner of that match will face the third and final team. The winner of that match will then face off with the final team and then they will be the Experts Tag Team Champions.

P. Licken: That felt incredibly convoluted.

Kyle Bacon: You sound surprised...

The two face-painted gentlemen roll into the ring.

Kyle Bacon: These are apparently the Langham brothers. We don't know anything else as THEY DIDN'T SUBMIT A FUCKING PROFILE!

[The purple guy takes to the centre of the ring while Bishop agrees to start for the reigning champions. The pair lock up and jostle for position in the centre of the ring until Bishop takes control and drives the Langham brother into the corner. The referee calls for the break and as Bishop releases, Joe jabs a thumb into the eye of Bishop who stagger away. Joe Langham dives behind Bishop and takes him off of his feet with a chop block to the back of the knee before clubbing Bishop who tries to cover up. Joe tags in his brother Phillip who climbs in and immediately puts the boots into Bishop. The Gold Langham pulls Bishop to his feet and delivers a couple of chops to the chest of the champion. Langham backs Bishop into the ropes and whips him across the ring and swings for a clothesline that Bishop ducks and charges into the ropes again. Langham turns and Bishop takes him off of his feet with a diving shoulder tackle.]

Kyle Bacon: Bishop showing his resiliency early on.

[Bishop rolls to the corner and tags in McGuire who hops over the top rope and immediately takes Langham off of his feet with a running clothesline and charges over to the opposition corner where she leathers Joe Langham with a flying forearm and turns around and is met with a boot to the mid-section from Phillip Langham. He wraps up her arm and hauls her up for a suplex but McGuire rolls off of the back and rolls up Langham and reaches out her arms!

1!]

Kyle Bacon: Bishop is holding her hand for leverage!

[2!

3!

DING! DING!]

[Phillip Langham looks livid and holds his head in shock and argues with the referee as McGuire and Bishop hi-five each other and La Homiga Verde and Dragon Demonico roll into the ring and clobber at their opponents. The four competitors brawl in the centre of the ring as the referee tries to gather some order while the Langham brothers leave the ring. ]

P Licken: A brief visit from the Langham Brothers there as NSFW stay on!

Kyle Bacon: With a little chicanery for good measure.

[Order is restored and we are left with Dragon Demonico and Bishop in the ring. They lock up in the centre of the ring and jostle for position. Bishop locks an arm wrench on Demonico who rolls through but Bishop wrenches it again and holds it in place. Demonico holds his shoulder and contemplates his next move. He makes his way over to the turnbuckle and places his foot on the middle turnbuckle and kicks himself up and over the shoulder of Bishop and turns it into a sliced bread! He celebrates before backing into the ropes and hits a somersault legdrop across the head of Bishop before rolling to his feet, hops onto the middle turnbuckle, steps up onto the top one and flips off and drops both knees across the back of Bishop and cranks at his head before charging over the ring and tagging in Verde who hops over the ropes and catches the head of Bishop and hits a running, rolling neckbreaker and hooks the leg!

1!

2!

But Bishop kicks out. LHV stands up and drags Bishop to his feet and hits a few forearms before whipping Bishop into his own corner. He tags in Demonico who launches himself over the top rope and drops and elbow across the back of Bishop's head with a bulldog! He holds the side headlock on Bishop as he battles to his feet and launches Demonico into the ropes who returns at speed but is flattened by Bishop's shoulder block! Bishop drags Demonico to his feet and delivers a couple of knees to his chest followed by a couple of clubbing blows to the back of the luchador as Bishop reaches out and tags in McGuire who charges in and takes down the rising Demonico with a running lariat and follows through with a flying forearm on LHV who tumbles to the floor outside.]

P Licken: McGuire is so quick, she can rival these two in the speed stakes.

[McGuire drags Demonico up to his feet and delivers a couple of forearms and whips her adversary into the ropes, he comes back and she ducks down and he runs over her and into the opposite ropes where Verde is back up and makes the blind tag. Dominico runs back and McGuire leaps up for Demonico to run under but he grabs her out of mid-air and drives her into the mat with a snap powerbomb! Verde leapfrogs his parter and connects with a seated senton on the downed McGuire and makes the cover!

1!

2!

But McGuire pops the shoulder!]

Kyle Bacon: This NSFW are displaying resilience in the face of an onslaught tonight!

P Licken: If they want to walk out of here with the titles then they will have to show even more than this!

[Verde picks McGuire up and delivers a couple of clubbing blows to the back of McGuire's head before snap suplexing them in the centre of the ring before rolling to his feet and tags in Demonico again who comes in and puts the boots into McGuire before pulling her to her feet and hits a side-Russian leg-sweep which he rolls through and puts on an armbar onto one half of NSFW. McGuire howls in agony and writhes on the mat as Demonico synches it in tighter. McGuire is able to get a foot onto the bottom rope and the ref calls for the break. Demonico makes his way over to LHV to tag in his partner but as he reaches out, McGuire is to their feet and connects with a dropkick to the small of Demonico's back that knocks him forwards into his partner to make a clumsy tag into Verde who charges at McGuire but is completely levelled by an onrushing Bishop who comes in to make the save for his partner and is dragged away by the referee as both LHV and Demonico put the boots into their adversary.]

Kyle Bacon: They have cut the ring in half and are taking advantage of the referee's distraction.

[They quickly alternate tags as they work on McGuire with quick double team moves until Verde whips McGuire into the corner and charges forwards but they drop down and LHV hops up onto the middle turnbuckle. They look behind them and urges McGuire to their feet and as they oblige, Verde goes to dive but McGuire is too quick and pops up and grabs Verde and drives him into the mat with a back-stabber from the second turnbuckle! She can't capitalise but starts to drag herself over to her corner where she is able to tag in a rabid Bishop who charges in and turns the rising LHV inside out with a lariat! The crowd are on their feet for the power of Bishop Church as LHV rolls himself up and turns around, eating another lariat from the NSFW man! Spotting his chance Bishop runs and lands a big boot to Demonico on the corner, sending him off the apron and to the outside. As Bishop turns McGuire hits the ring and gestures, leaping up into Bishop's clutches – AND HE POWERBOMBS HER ON TOP OF LHV, COMPLETING CHERRY BOMB! THE CROWD ARE ON THEIR FEET AS CHURCH COVERS... ONE... TWO... THREE!

DING! DING!]

Kyle Bacon: LHV and Dragon Demonico are eliminated, and there's just one team standing between NSFW and the Experts Tag Team Championships...

P. Licken: Yep, Tranny 1 and Tranny 2 are here...

Kyle Bacon: That'll be legendary wrestler Crème de la Crème and the man who just helped defeat the Eternal Circle and was one of only three competitors in history to hold all the gold in the TFWF, Scorpio?

P. Licken: I find Tranny 1 and Tranny 2 easier to remember.

[As LHV and Dragon Demonico are helped to the back the fans cheer the arrival of Desert Sex, a legendary team in their own right. Church and McGuire shake hands with their opposition as Scorpio climbs to the apron and NSFW decide McGuire will be the one to start the third contest out. Crème and McGuire lock up, jostling for position, before Mike manages to twist her way free and leaps with a dropkick, sending Crème into the ropes, before Mike follows it up with a drop toe hold on the rebound. As Crème hits the mat Mike locks in a front facelock and hauls Crème up, walking him over to Bishop and she tags her partner in. Bishop and McGuire then drops Crème with a double DDT before Church makes the cover... one... two... kickout from Crème de la Crème. Church hauls the drag legend up and lands a knife-edge chop across his chest, sending him into a neutral corner before following it up with a running body press. Crème stumbles out of the corner and Church runs off the ropes, dropping Crème with a bulldog, before making the cover – and scoring a two only. Church then hauls Crème up – but Crème manages to land a European uppercut stunning the NSFW member before he unleashes a series of fists and kicks, rallying Bishop Church back. Church stumbles into the ropes and Scorpio runs along the apron leaping up and cracking Church with enzuigiri sending him back into Crème's clutches who rolls him up... one... two... thr—kickout from Bishop Church! Crème spots the opportunity and makes the tag to Scorpio, the two Desert Sex members nodding to each other.]

Kyle Bacon: These two have been a team even longer than NSFW, they know one another inside out.

P. Licken: I bet they fucking do, pair of dirty sodomites.

Kyle Bacon: I meant in terms of wrestling psychology—

P. Licken: Sure.

[Scorpio leaps from the apron and springboards off the top, twisting into a moonsault on Bishop Church just as Crème lands a standing leg drop, and Scorpio covers, earning a two. He hauls Church up and begins a flurry of kicks, targeting the bigger man's knees, abdomen, chest, and finally lands a roundhouse to his head to knock him for six. Scorpio then runs off the ropes and finishes it up with a headscissors which sends Church towards his own corner, and McGuire manages to make the tag, entering the match. She storms at Scorpio and leaps for a crossbody – which the S-Factor converts into a sitout side slam, before hauling McGuire up and, with the rare size advantage, sends her flying with a scoop slam. Scorpio then drags McGuire up and ties her in the tree of woe position, before he runs to the opposite corner and sprints at McGuire, attempting a baseball slide dropkick – which McGuire manages to haul herself up and avoid. From the top rope Mike goes for a frog splash on the downed S-Factor, but Scorpio gets the knees up, causing Mike to crash and burn! Spotting the chance Scorpio rolls McGuire up – but scores a close two only. Scorpio then drags McGuire up and looks for the Paparazzi's Flash, his ranhei – but McGuire manages to punch her way out of it and dropkicks Scorpio, sending him towards his own corner. Crème tags himself in as Scorpio climbs to the outside and the legendary wrestler-turned-drag queen runs at Mike McGuire, dropping her with a running crossbody!]

Kyle Bacon: Crème is showing no signs of slowing down, it's his first match back in years!

P. Licken: DID YOU JUST ASSUME CRÈME'S GENDER?!

[Crème sends a few stinging shots flying at McGuire before dragging her up, but as Crème looks to set up the Crème Fatale, his brutal corkscrew neckbreaker, McGuire elbows her way free and sends a flurry of rights at Crème's head, knocking him back into the ropes. McGuire isn't letting up as her barrage of shots continues, before she goes for a strong knockout punch – but Crème, in a rare move, dodges it and headbutts McGuire! Both fall to the floor in the middle of the ring as Bishop and Scorpio lean over, begging for the tag. Slowly McGuire and Crème crawl towards their corners, looking to change up the in-ring action, crawling inch by inch as the atmosphere in the arena builds and builds. McGuire leaps and tags Bishop, and Crème leaps – ONLY FOR SCORPIO TO BE DRAGGED OFF THE APRON BY A BLINDSIDE FROM NONE OTHER THAN LEGION! CLEARLY BITTER FROM THE ETERNAL CIRCLE'S LOSS LEGION ENACTS SOME REVENGE, BEFORE RUNNING TO THE BACK! The crowd are booing heavily as Crème gets to his feet and backs up, screaming blue murder at Legion. The members of NSFW look uncertain about where to go from here, but Crème turns, throwing a right at Bishop – who dodges it and slams a back elbow across Crème's head. McGuire hits the ring and circles Crème, throwing a shot at his gut, stunning the drag queen, before Bishop runs off the ropes and lands a knee to Crème's head, spinning him around – INTO THE KNOCKOUT PUNCH FROM MCGUIRE – BATTER UP, MF'ER! AS CRÈME HITS THE MAT CHURCH MAKES THE COVER... ONE... TWO... THREE!]

Winners, via pinfall, and NEW Experts Tag Team Champions: NSFW

Kyle Bacon: Interference from Legion helps distract Desert Sex enough, but you've got to hand it to them, NSFW survived the entire gauntlet!

[NSFW are handed the titles and celebrate as Scorpio helps Crème de la Crème to his feet. The members of Desert Sex offer congratulations to the new champions before heading to the back, leaving Bishop Church and Mike McGuire to celebrate.]
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Russ

Once More for the Road
Doug E Fresh vs Kurt Noble

[We cut to the ring, where Tina Peterson is standing by...]

Tina Peterson: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first...

[The opening to Earthquake begins as Noble steps out onto the stage, his gaze focused intensely on the ring.

Tina Peterson: From Orlando, Florida, weighing in at 230 pounds, he is...Kurt Noble!

[He limps down, slapping a few hands as he does, before walking up the stairs. After staring into the crowd, Noble gets ready for his opponent as his music dies down.]

["The Devil In I" hits and the fans give a smattering of boos as 'The Professor' Doug E Fresh makes his way out. He surveys the crowd with a sneer before heading to the ring.

Tina Peterson: And his opponent...from Tampa, Florida, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is the Professor...Doug E. Fresh!

Kyle Bacon: Doug E Fresh is a former True Expert Champion, defeating Kurt Noble in one of the most thrilling Extreme Tournament Finales we've ever seen...

P. Licken: Undoubtedly Noble will be looking to change history on that one tonight, but can The Professor keep his record going on the Experts stage?

[The pair warily circle each other and Doug and Kurt eye each other cautiously. The crowd are really behind both men as they embark on duelling chants as they feel each other out. They lock up for a collar and elbow tie-up which Kurt turns into a side headlock and cranks it before Fresh is able to grab the wrist of Noble, spins through and turns it into a hammerlock and Kurt looks over each shoulder to scout his opponent out. Noble manages to spin out and holds onto the arm of The Professor and pulls him in for a short armed clothesline but Fresh rolls through and uses his momentum to armdrag Noble across the ring and the Canadian tumbles across the ring but manages to roll to his feet and turns to face Fresh and the crowd applaud the chain wrestling.]

Kyle Bacon: Rapid start for both men and that right there is an example that both men know each other so well.

[The two men share a smile and lock up again in the centre of the ring. The pair jostle for position in the centre of the ring but as Fresh gets the upper hand, Noble spins around and drives The Professor into the turnbuckle. He clubs downwards at Fresh but misses as his opponent spins out of the way through the top and middle rope and slingshots his body upwards to kick Noble in the back of the head. As Fresh see-saws back to his feet, he follows up with a 12-6 elbow to the temple of the APW alumni who staggers away. Fresh follows up by charging at his long time rival who quickly turns it into a snap powerslam! Noble hooks the leg!]

1!
2!
But Fresh kicks out!

Kyle Bacon: These two have crossed paths so many times that they have each other scouted at every point!

P. Licken: This could take a while for one of them to slip up.

[Fresh rolls back to his feet and ducks an onrushing Noble and locks up the arms and turns it into a backslide!]

1!
2!
Kick out!

[Noble pops out and to his feet simultaneously with Doug and the pair look at each other and Fresh lunges at his adversary who rolls through and rolls The Professor up with a schoolboy!]

1!
2!

[But Fresh pops out with aplomb and he quickly grabs the ankle of Noble, sweeps his leg and turns it into a small package!]

1!
2!

[But Noble pops out of the attempt!]

Kyle Bacon: Rapid fire pin-fall attempts!

[The pair stand up and face each other off in the centre of the ring again. The crowd applauds at how these two are essentially cancelling each other out. The pair go to lock up again but Noble is cut off with a ducking blow to the midsection from The Professor. Fresh follows with with a couple of clubbing blows to the back of the Canadian's head before grabbing Doug's arm and whips him into the ropes. Fresh ducks the clothesline upon his return and charges into the opposite ropes but Noble leaps over his onrushing opponent and Doug charges into the opposite ropes again. Noble drops down to have Doug run over him but Fresh doesn't miss a step as he takes a forward flip and hits a running, flipping leg-drop across the back of the APW legend's head! The crowd applauds another chain of moves as Doug gets to one knee and keeps a hold of the head of Noble as he gets to one knee and maintains a front face-lock and takes a wide base to hold him in place.]

[Fresh keeps a hold on the head of Noble as he rolls through into a side headlock. Noble pushes Fresh off of him and into the ropes and charges back and the pair collide shoulder to shoulder in the middle of the ring and stare each other down again. Noble backs into the ropes this time and the pair again clatter into each other shoulder to shoulder and once again stare each other down. Fresh backs into the ropes again and charges at Noble but as he comes back off of the ropes, Noble is already in the air and connects with a standing dropkick that sends Fresh tumbling over the top rope and to the outside to a huge reaction of the crowd. Fresh looks upset as Noble taps his head and asks Doug who is the professor now.]

[Fresh rolls back into the ring and charges at Noble who uses his momentum to toss Fresh into the opposite ropes and takes a swing which the SCW alumni ducks under and into the opposite ropes again and Noble goes for the standing dropkick again but Doug holds onto the ropes causing Noble to crash to the mat and Doug stands over him and taps at his head to point out that he's still the thinker. ]

P. Licken: This is a pissing contest between two great minds...

[Noble wipes his mouth and stares at Fresh as he climbs to his feet. The pair warily circle each other again before locking up in the centre of the ring. Doug ducks though and connects with a knee to the mid-section. He then manhandles Noble into the corner and holds him there as the referee calls for him to break it up. At the count of four he does but adds a little garnish in the shape of a slap across the face of Noble as he takes a step backwards.]

Kyle Bacon: Fresh using that little slap as a means to get into Kurt Noble's head and it looks to have worked!

[Noble looks annoyed and charges forwards at Fresh who hops a few steps backwards and then sidesteps his adversary and uses his momentum to drive the APW alumni into the middle turnbuckle. Noble hits it shoulder first and groans in pain but Doug is quickly onto him, grabs him by his waist band, spins him around and dumps him out of the ring!]

Kyle Bacon: Fresh will know that it will take a heck of a lot to get the win against his long time rival tonight but he can't do it on the outside!

P. Licken: Taking it outside isn't about winning or losing, it's about beating the crap out of your opponent.

[Doug follows him out of the ring and takes the head of Noble and drives a couple of knees into the face and chest of his adversary before grabbing him by the scruff of the neck and tosses him into the guard rail!]

Kyle Bacon: Doug E Fresh starting to show a little venom in his assault here!

P. Licken: If he wants to be seen as anything other than an also run then he will have to.

[Fresh drags Noble to his feet and drapes him back-first over the railing and delivers a couple of big chops to the chest which evokes a big reaction from the crowd. Fresh then takes the back of Noble's head again and tosses him into the ring. Noble climbs to his hands and knees as Fresh rolls in and is met with a boot to the side of his head. Noble defiantly keeps crawling to the ropes as Doug keeps the assault going. Fresh roughly helps Noble to his feet and dumps him into the turnbuckle before whipping him hard across the ring and the APW alumni thumps into the opposite corner and crumples forwards on impact. Fresh saunters over to his opponent and drags him to his feet by his head before grabbing Noble's arm and whips him back into the first corner roughly and Noble crashes in and thuds to the mat. Noble slowly crawls towards the centre of the ring and Fresh drops down and applies a side headlock which he transitions into a rear chinlock!]

Kyle Bacon: Doug is maintaining control at the moment and it's starting to wear Noble down!

[Noble grips onto the clenching arm of Fresh and levers himself to his feet. The crowd stomp their feet in appreciation as The Professor looks annoyed and then surprised as Noble breaks free with two stiff elbows to the SCW icon's midsection. Before Noble can gather any momentum though, Fresh connects with another knife-edge chop that stuns Kurt but Noble returns fire with one of his own! Fresh winces but he fires back a chop of his own and suddenly the pair are exchanging stiff chops in the centre of the ring before The Professor cuts him off with a boot to the guy which allows Doug to whip his adversary back into the turnbuckle! Fresh charges in for a clothesline and is met with the raised feet of the Canadian and staggers away stunned.]

[Noble charges forwards and takes Fresh off of his feet with a running clothesline and charges into the ropes to meet the rising Fresh and takes him off of his feet again with a running forearm smash and keeps up the pace by standing over The Professor and urging him to his feet and as he does, Noble takes the arm of his opponent and clobbers him over the head before whipping Fresh into the ropes but the Ohio native reverses the whip and Noble crashes into the ropes but comes back with a flying forearm that flattens Fresh and fires up Kurt who roars at the crowd and they spur him on!]

Kyle Bacon: Noble fighting his way back into this and the crowd are right behind him!

P. Licken: The crowd don't know who to support the fickle fuckers they are!

[Fresh climbs back to his feet and is met with a few knife-edge chops that backs the Ohio native into the corner and Noble drops down but and delivers a few shoulders to the midsection of Fresh before standing up to deliver a couple more chops and then a handful of forearms to the face before Noble whips Fresh across the ring but Fresh reverses it... and then Noble reverses it again only for it to be inversely reversed by Fresh who manages to whip Noble into the corner from which Doug came from!]

P. Licken: I'm dizzy just watching this!

[Noble charges in and Fresh manages to get a boot up and Kurt staggers away. Doug climbs onto the middle turnbuckle and measures his opponent up but Noble is too quick and charges forwards and leaps onto the middle turnbuckle with Fresh in order to deliver a middle rope belly to belly suplex but Fresh pushes Noble off and the Canadian staggers backwards but goes forwards again only to be caught by the leaping Professor who connects with an over castle sending both men crashing to the mat!]

Kyle Bacon: High risk! High reward for Doug E Fresh as he retakes control of this match!

[Noble starts to stir and pulls himself up in the corner as Doug is on his feet and stumbles forwards and clobbers his opponent in the corner and a couple of strikes before wrapping up the arms of The Noble One and drops him face first into the middle turnbuckle! Fresh climbs through the ropes and urges Noble to his feet again and as the Canadian obliges only to be dropped by Doug's leaping, springboard clothesline! Noble crashes to the mat and rolls out of the ring to avoid a follow up from Fresh and to prevent a pin-fall attempt.]

Kyle Bacon: Great thinking from Noble to avoid running the risk of being pinned!

[Noble hauls himself to his feet on the outside as Fresh feed off of the crowd and charges into one set of ropes and charges at the others before diving through the ropes like a human missile only to have his momentum used against him as Noble manages to grab Fresh in mid-air and tosses Fresh into the announce table!]

Kyle Bacon: Oh my word! Kurt Noble just used Doug like a lawn dart and his body just jackknifed!

[Doug winces in pain as Noble composes himself on the ring apron and catches his breath. He thumps the apron the psyche himself up and staggers over to his opponent, drags him up and delivers a few knees to the mid-section before hitting a t-bone suplex onto the floor outside the ring! Kurt sits up on his knees and breathes heavily as he stares down the barely stirring Professor before climbing to his feet and then dragging Doug up to join him, drives him into the ring apron and delivers a couple of knees back into the guts before hitting another couple of chops, another couple of knees and then tosses Fresh back into the ring. Noble climbs up onto the apron, steps through the middle ropes.]

P. Licken: Kurt has taken control now and Doug isn't looking too Fresh...

[Kurt measures Fresh up and strikes him with a right hand to the face, he follows up with a left hand to the midsection and then a chop across the chest and then a couple more right hands. Doug ducks the last one though and goes behind Noble and locks up his waist. The Noble One spins free though but Fresh holds onto his arm and whips Kurt across the ring and Doug tries to reverse it but Kurt is able to reverse back and leaps over the arm of Fresh, locks up the head of The Professor and drives him into the mat with a jump spinning DDT! Kurt makes the cover!]

1!

2!

[But Fresh is able to pop out and sits in the centre of the ring looking dazed as Noble stands in the corner and urges his opponent to get up. Doug does slowly and Noble runs over for a running bulldog but Doug is able to raise a hand and pushes Noble into the ropes and chases after him into the ropes but Noble stops on the spot and levels Fresh with a standing dropkick! Noble drags Doug up and drapes him backwards and locks in a dragon sleeper! He raises one arm and signals to the crowd.]

Kyle Bacon: Noble signalling for the Noble DDT!

[He hauls Fresh up and hits a spin-out inverted DDT before flopping over the body of Doug E Fresh to make a weary cover!]

1!

2!

[But Doug is able to whip an arm up to break the pin-fall attempt and rolls to his side and breathes heavily as Noble sits up and looks stunned. Fresh grips a hold of the ropes and drags himself to his feet and leans on the ropes exhausted as Noble stumbles over to him and boots him hard in the ribs. Fresh retreats into the corner and Noble stands in front of his opponent and hits a couple of chops to the cornered Professor who staggers forwards while still holding onto the top rope until he reaches the corner but Noble is stalking The Professor and spins him around and delivers another chop with such ferocity that Fresh slumps down into a seated position on the middle turnbuckle.]

P. Licken: That right there on Kurt Noble, is the face of a man determined to win now...

[Noble hauls Doug up by one arm and whips him into the opposite turnbuckle and Noble follows up but Doug powers out of the corner and takes The Noble One down with a running, sleeper drop that drives Noble to the mat. Fresh hauls Noble up by one arm and performs an Irish whip which he drags back into himself and connects with a leaping front kick to the face of Noble who collapses to the mat! Fresh makes the cover!]

1!

2!

[But Noble pumps his shoulder up and Fresh looks anything but as he sits up and shakes his head. He leans forwards and picks himself up with a grunt and signals to the crowd for the end!]

Kyle Bacon: Doug is signalling for the A+ Superkick!

P. Licken: This could be it!

[Fresh urges Noble to his feet but Noble rolls forwards so he's a little too close for the complete superkick leading Doug to connect with the chest of The Canadian who crumples to the mat. Fresh backs into the ropes and charges back at his adversary but Noble some how manages to kip up to his feet and hits a European uppercut that almost knocks The Professor out of his boots!]

Kyle Bacon: That impact! That has cleaned Doug's clock!

[Noble slumps into the corner as Fresh - clearly running on instinct - hauls himself to his feet, spies Noble in the corner and charges at him only for Kurt to dip the shoulder and lever his rival over the top rope but The Professor lands on the apron as a weary Kurt Noble stumbles into the centre of the ring. Fresh springboards via the top rope with a leaping lariat but Noble ducks and Doug lands on his feet and rolls through and lands on his feet. He turns to attack Kurt again but The Canadian catches him and drives him into the mat with a brutal spine-buster!]

P. Licken: He can't capitalise though! Both men are completely spent!

[Fresh twitches on the mat and pants heavily while the sweat cascades down the face of Kurt as he crawls towards the corner. The Noble One eyes up his foe and urges him to his feet. Doug obliges and Noble beckons him onwards and Fresh obliges again but Noble sidesteps him and Fresh crashes in chest first into the turnbuckle and Noble wraps up the arms of Fresh...]

Kyle Bacon: Mark of Nobility!

[But Fresh rolls off of the shoulder off of the back of Noble and goes to lock up the arms of The Canadian...]

P. Licken: GRADING CURVE!

[But Noble frees an elbow and connects with it in the side of Doug's head who releases and stumbles away in a daze. Kurt goes behind Fresh again and this time connects with the Mark of Nobility (Inverted Angle Slam) and makes the cover!]

1!

2!

[But Fresh is able to kick free! Kurt looks up at the lights and shakes his head with a wry smile. Doug slowly picks himself up off of the mat as Kurt shakes out his arms and greets Doug as he gets vertical with a stumbling forearm. Fresh fires back with one of his own that sends Noble back into the ropes but he rebounds and connects with one of his own and Doug stumbles back to the ropes and comes back with one of his own.]

Kyle Bacon: These two pugilists are just slugging it out now!

[The pair continue to trade blows until Noble ducks a swing and boots Fresh in the back of the knee. Doug leans backwards and into a dragon sleeper!]

P. Licken: NOBLE DDT!

[But Doug lifts his leg up and kicks Kurt in the fact causing him to release the attempt. Doug stumbles towards Noble and into the path of an inzughiri that drops The Professor to one knee. Noble moves towards his foe and straight into an inzughiri from Fresh! Fresh gasps for air as Noble picks himself up and charges forwards with a clothesline that sends Fresh over the top rope to the outside!]

P. Licken: What is Kurt doing? He can't win outside the ring!

[Doug climbs himself to one knee and suddenly his eyes widen as Noble dives through the ropes and launches himself at the Professor and flattens him!]

Kyle Bacon: A dive from Noble is so out of character!

P. Licken: At this stage of the battle it's to win by any means necessary...

[Noble grabs Fresh and tosses him back into the ring. He measures his adversary up and then lifts him up for a Mark of Nobility again but Fresh rolls through and takes a shuffle and hits an A+ Superkick but Noble ducks, grabs the waistband of The Professor and rolls him up!]

1!

2!

[But Fresh pops out and Noble rolls to his feet and charges at the SCW legend who shuffles out of the way. Noble hits the turnbuckle chest first and stumbles backwards right into the waiting arms of Doug E Fresh who locks him up with a full Nelson which is quickly turned into a....]

Kyle Bacon: GRADING CURVE! GRADING CURVE!

[Doug slumps across the body of Noble as the referee makes the count...]

1!

2!

3!

DING! DING! DING!

Winner, via pinfall: Doug E. Fresh

Tina Peterson: Here is your winner...Doug E Fresh!

[The referee checks on both men as he helps the victor to his feet. The entire arena is on its feet applauding both men for a quality match as Doug's arm is raised. He uses the ropes to support himself initially before celebrating by posing for the crowd.]

Kyle Bacon: After all is said and done, Doug E Fresh can now proclaim he finally got one over on Kurt Noble! What an amazing match this was, P.

- - - - -

[The scene heads backstage and we see a television screen focused on the set-up of the Elimination Chamber at ringside. Slowly the camera pans back and we see Maverick Jones, the winner of tonight's contest against Black Death, sat watching. Jones gets a cheer from the fans as he watches the screen closely, and the camera moves around, showing the golden ticket briefcase propped against the chair. Jones looks down at it and smiles, patting it slowly...]

Kyle Bacon: We can't forget Maverick Jones has a loaded gun, and after surviving a 7-man Elimination Chamber, surely tonight would be a golden opportunity to fire it?!

Main Event - Elimination Chamber for the True Expert Championship
Jack Benevolence vs Robina Hood vs Aidan Collins vs Ace King vs Georgie Nickles vs James Raven vs Michael Thunder

[With that, we cut back to ringside where Tina Peterson is standing by.]

Tina Peterson: The following contest is your main event of the evening, the finals of the 2018 Extreme Tournament for the True Expert Championship...and it will be contested inside the Elimination Chamber! Five of the seven competitors will be locked into pods surrounding the ring, with two competitors set to begin the match. Every six minutes, a new competitor will be selected at random to enter until all competitors are in the ring. Eliminations can only occur via pinfall or submission, and the final competitor remaining will be crowned the winner of the match, the winner of the Super6 Extreme Tournament, and the True Expert Champion!

[The drums of Come With Me kick in, immediately riling up the crowd at the Legacy Plaza as the instruments of Kashmir immediately follow suit, marking the arrival of the True Expert Champion. Up on the screen is a highlight reel of victories and big moments from the Once and Future King as Jack Benevolence steps out onto the stage, his manager Russell White following close behind to a chorus of boos from the crowd. The heat simply brings a smile to the face of White and Jack make their way to the ring.]

Tina Peterson: Introducing first...from Los Angeles, California, weighing in at 220 pounds...he is the Once and Future King, and the current reigning and defending True Expert Champion...Jack Benevolence!

[The boos continue to rain down on the champion as he steps into the Chamber, still grinning at the sight of the special pod made just for him. He steps inside, taking a seat as the ref locks the door. White and Benevolence share some last minute words of strategy before White steps out of the chamber and heads to the back.]

Kyle Bacon: There's the man with the biggest target on his back in this match, the True Expert himself looking cocky as ever.

P. Licken: And why shouldn't he? Not only is he a fighting champion, he's got the advantage by being the last to be entered into this match. We could see at least two eliminations by the time he even has to get involved!

Kyle Bacon: Maybe so, but he also needs to worry about the wrath of Ace King, Georgie Nickles, and...this man!

[Thunderstruck by AC/DC plays overs the PA, getting the crowd on their feet as Michael Thunder, leather jacket and all, makes his way to the ring with some high fives to fans along the ramp despite the stern and focused look on his face.]

Tina Peterson: Up next...from Detroit, Michigan, weighing in at 247 pounds...he is the Living Legend, Michael Thunder!

[The fans show their appreciation for the former Experts GM as he enters one of the pods, glaring at Benevolence as the ref locks the door.]

Kyle Bacon: There's no love lost between the man looking to save The Experts and the man that has promised to take the whole thing down to get his way.

P. Licken: Hey now, no need to spread rumors and innuendo Kyle...that's my job.

Kyle Bacon: Jack's even said in prior weeks that he wants control of The Experts and everything that comes with it!

P. Licken: RUMORS AND INNUENDO, KYLE. Leave it to a pro!

[Bleed it Out by Linkin Park suddenly blasts from the speakers, Mike Shinoda's voice startling the fans as the lights dim slightly and a strobe light flashes atop the stage in line with the steady drum beat. The fans turn with an electricity crackling amongst themselves, awaiting the arrival of James Raven. The venue lights dim to a near blackout, the strobe light blinking atop the stage the only source of light. The strobe begins to fade from white to blue, and a thin layer of fog rises from the stage floor. The crowd reaches a fever pitch, on their feet and screaming the arrival of the Legend. Suddenly the strobe light cuts out and plunges the fans into complete darkness. As the chorus kicks in, the lights return to full blast, James Raven standing on the stage with his arms held out wide as the fans cheer him loudly.]

Tina Peterson: Up next...from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 225 pounds...he is the People's G.O.A.T., James Raven!

He grins from ear to ear, enjoying the moment before making his way slowly down the ramp towards the ring and high fiving multiple fans along the way. He bypasses the steps, opting to roll underneath the bottom rope and beeline for the nearest turnbuckle, climbing to the top and throwing his arms above his head for another loud roar from the crowd. Slowly he settles into his corner, and awaits the opening bell.

Kyle Bacon: With the focus on the war between the Eternal Circle and the One Ring Circus, it will be interesting to see where someone like James Raven stands, all while trying to gun for the top prize tonight!

P. Licken: Judging by the look on his face on the way down here, I'd say he really doesn't care about this so-called war...and frankly, I don't blame him one bit. He's after two things tonight: winning the Extreme Tournament, and becoming the True Expert Champion.

[Those five words of Ignite by Noisestorm, None Like Joshua & Veela, along with a momentary flash of bright light, immediately causing incredibly loud boos from tonight's audience as red petals rain down from the ceiling of the arena. A purple-haired lady comes through the black curtains, black jacket proudly draped over her shoulders and, instantly knowing that she is Robina Hood, the people in attendance begins to boo even louder. The forest-dweller throws her arms up high in the air, her forefingers pointing out towards the sky. This causes the jacket to fly off her shoulder and onto the stage floor, revealing her military-styled red dress - with a translucent portion in the front of the skirt - to the cameras, generating a lot of wolf whistles from the men and lesbians in attendance, before confidently beginning to walk down the ramp, keeping her distance from the people in attendance while doing so. She didn't waste much time in getting to ringside, up the ring steps and onto the ring apron. But instead of immediately entering the ring Miss Hood partly sat down on the middle rope and glanced towards the crowd, giving them an condescending smile before finally entering the ring. Shortly after entering the ring Robina unfastens the FSW Championship from around her waist, spins around at 270 degrees and punches the air with the Title at the moment watch me ignite escaped the P.A. System, electing a louder response from the people in attendance tonight.]

Tina Peterson: Next, from the Sherwood Forest, weighing in at 148 pounds...she is the Greatest Showman, Robina Hood!

Kyle Bacon: Robina Hood has made an ally of The Eternal Circle, maybe that will serve her well tonight?

P. Licken: She doesn't need any help – she's a damn dangerous competitor all on her own!

[Ace of Spades hits the speakers and the fans give a loud cheer as Ace King steps out from the back raising a fist. The Gambler makes his way to the ring focused on The Elimination Chamber in front of him, ready to prove himself on The Experts stage...]

Tina Peterson: Up next...from Las Vegas, Nevada, weighing in at 225 pounds...he is The Gambler, Ace King!

Kyle Bacon: Ace King managed to draw the Vegas group with our champ, no mean feat. Can he go one better and come out the victor tonight?

P. Licken: No. Not now he's aligned himself with the One Ring Circus. Next.

Tina Peterson: And now, for the two competitors that will start this match off!

[Penetrating Eye hits the speakers and the lights drop as Aidan Collins steps from the back. He raises both arms above his head and demonstrates a championship around his waist before he strolls down the ramp, staring at the other five competitors in their pods. Collins leans against the turnbuckles and begins to ready himself for the finale...]

Tina Peterson: Please welcome, from Hell's Kitchen, New York weighing in at 220 lbs... 'King Infinity' Aidan Collins!

P. Licken: Well Aidan Collins has made a name for himself in this tournament, but he's got to get through the entirety of this chamber to get to the gold...

Kyle Bacon: No mean feat, but he's proven himself week after week, you never know!

[Wake Up! hits the speakers and the crowd go crazy for one of their favourites of all time as Georgie Nickles steps from the back looking fired up and ready. She sprints down the ramp and jumps up the stairs, climbing into the ring. She offers a nod to Collins and throws Benevolence the middle finger in his pod before she settles into a corner of her own.]

Tina Peterson: And last but not least...from the Windy City, Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 137 pounds...she is the REAL Rebel Child, Georgie Nickles!

Kyle Bacon: The second Extreme Tournament final for The Rebel Child – last time she walked out the champion, can she make it two reigns tonight?

P. Licken: Eh, she's getting kinda old and these matches are long...

[The bell rings to kick off this main event, as Nickles and Collins shake hands in a sign of respect...only for Georgie to slap Collins in the face! The crowd is shocked at this, but it just brings a smirk to the face of King Infinity. With that, they lock up and Collins get the advantage, whipping Georgie against the ropes and hitting a lariat on the rebound that sends the Rebel Child down to the canvas. Aidan follows up with some elbows to the head while Georgie's down, picking her up to hit a neckbreaker...but Georgie reverses, hitting a neckbreaker of her own on Collins! Nickles begins to jog from one foot to the other, beckoning Collins to get up, and as he does she goes for an early tornado DDT – but Collins reverses it, hauling Nickles up and bringing her down hard with a suplex! He raies his hands high as Nickles rolls off and onto her feet, and is met with a kick to the gut from Collins who hooks her into a wristlock and throws a boot into her chest, before he spins the Rebel Child out and brings her down with a back suplex. Collins stamps his feet, waiting for Georgie to get up, and as she does he runs looking for a bicycle kick – only for Nickles to attempt her own spinning wheel kick at the same time! The pair collide in mid-air and hit the mat with a crash, the crowd giving a loud ooooh as they lay out. Both competitors are down as the countdown starts for the next competitor...]

Kyle Bacon: A tale of reversals upon reversals at the start of this one, both walking the tightrope of conserving their energy whilst looking for an elimination...

P. Licken: Well we're about to have two become three... it's entrance time!

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...BZZT

[A spotlight appears over the first pod to be opened...and it's James Raven! Collins is back to his feet now, a smirk on his face at the sight of his buddy in the match. We get a handshake between the two friends before they lock up, Raven getting the advantage with a headlock before Collins sends him into the ropes. Raven ducks under a clothesline by Collins...only to get laid out with a spinning heel kick by Georgie! Collins goes after Georgie with some lefts and rights, but the Rebel Child is able to escape before sending Collins into the ropes, unleashing a flurry of offense that ends with a dropkick that sends Collins out of the ring and onto the steel mesh outside! Nickles catches a moment and spots Raven slowly getting to all fours, shaking out the cobwebs of the kick from Nickles. The Rebel Child takes a deep breath and runs, using James Raven as a springboard to leap up and over the top rope – landing on Aidan Collins with a huge splash! The crowd get to their feet as Nickles has clearly hurt herself in the high-risk move, but she manages to get an arm over Collins... one... t—kickout from King Infinity. Raven spots both competitors down and out and climbs to the outside, immediately dragging Georgie to her feet before dropping her with a snap DDT. As he turns Aidan Collins has managed to get to his feet and Raven gestures for them to lock up again, which they do, jostling for position. Raven manages to twist it out into a wristlock, turning that into a hammerlock, before he goes for a side headlock on Collins – who manages to elbow into Raven's gut and irish whips him into the chains of the chamber. Meanwhile Nickles gets to her feet and spots the timer counting down; she realises Raven and Collins are busy with their own battle and climbs into the ring, ready to receive the next competitor as the countdown starts up again...]

P. Licken: Nickles avoiding work as per usual...

[A spotlight appears over the next pod to be opened...and it's Robina Hood! Robina climbs into the ring and runs right for Nickles, looking for a clothesline – which Nickles dodges and runs off the ropes herself, charging at the turning Robina Hood – AND NAILS HER WITH THE SHINING ANARCHY! THE CROWD ARE ON THEIR FEET AS NICKLES DROPS INTO THE COVER... ONE... TWO... THREE!]

Eliminated: Robina Hood

Kyle Bacon: For all that talk, she may now hold the record for the shortest time in the chamber!

P. Licken: I DEMAND A REVIEW OF THE FOOTAGE, THAT MUST HAVE BEEN A KICK-OUT!

[The crowd are cheering as the door opens for the first time to allow Robina Hood to leave. She sneers and spits back into the ring, furious at being eliminated so quickly as Nickles turns her attentions back to Raven and Collins who are still battling it out on the steel. Collins manages to reverse an attempted DDT from Raven and drops him with an arm drag, following it up with a big back elbow, before they both spot Nickles running and using the top rope as a springboard to attempt a crossbody on both men on the steel! The pair manage to work together and instead catch Nickles, before they throw her clean over their heads and send her crashing into the pod containing Jack Benevolence. The True Expert smirks at seeing Nickles crashing into the steel after colliding with the Perspex. Raven then turns back to Collins and runs, landing a big clothesline to send the pair of them over the top rope and back into the ring. Raven manages to drop a knee onto Collins' shoulder before he hooks Collins' arm, wrenching it into the Kimura lock as the countdown begins...]

Kyle Bacon: Submission hold locked in here, and we're bout to make it four again.

[The spotlight cycles through the remaining competitors before settling on...Ace King! There are big cheers as The Gambler hits the ring and stares down at Collins and Raven, deciding he has little interest in breaking up a submission attempt – however Collins manages to get free of the hold and kicks Raven off. Raven staggers back into the corner as Collins get to his feet, however he's immediately met by the fresh Ace King who rallies him with a big European uppercut, spinning him around into a german suplex which he bridges for the pin attempt – one... tw—kickout from Collins, who rolls to his feet and throws a big right at King, only for King to block it and spin him out into a neckbreaker. James Raven spots his chance to get back into this one and lands a big dropkick to King, staggering him back, before he follows it up with FYS, his superkick! King hits the deck and Raven covers... one... t—King gets the shoulder up quickly, though looks a little dazed by it all. Raven drags him up and looks for an early attempt at Flight of The Raven, his jumping cutter, but King shoves him off and sends Raven towards the ropes – where a recovered Georgie Nickles leaps up and lands a headscissors, pulling James Raven over the ropes and to the outside! She begins a beatdown on Raven on the steel whilst Aidan Collins gets to his feet and is met with a big kick to the gut from Ace King. King then hauls Collins up, lifting him for a vertical suplex and slamming him down... one! He hauls Collins up again, driving him down with a second vertical suplex... two... and then up again, driving him with another... three! The fans are chanting along as Ace King drags Collins up once more, hauling him up high, and dropping him down to complete Four of a King to big cheers! He covers... one... two... t—kickout from Aidan Collins as the countdown kicks off once more...]

Kyle Bacon: Well four of a king completes this part of the match with four competitors, we're about to make it five.

P. Licken: And remember, when Michael Thunder's pod opens, that was RANDOM...

[The spotlight cycles through the remaining competitors before settling on...Michael Thunder! The fans give a huge cheer as The Living Legend looks fired up, and as soon as his pod opens he comes tearing out. Ace King offers a nod but Thunder isn't here to make friends, he's here to win the Extreme Tournament, and he immediately floors Ace King with a Lou Thesz press sending fist after fist after fist into Ace King's head! He rolls off of King just as Aidan Collins gets to his feet and Thunder hauls him up with a scoop slam, dropping him into the mat, before he drops down with a facelock on the mat and wrenches hard at Collins' neck. He then drags Collins up and lifts him for a suplex, but Collins slams a knee into Thunder's head, escaping the hold. Collins then runs off the ropes and looks for a clothesline – which Thunder reverses into a drop toe hold, slamming King Infinity face-first into the mat. He grabs at Collins' leg and hooks him into an ankle lock, wrenching on the limb as Collins calls out in pain and Ace King is still aid out from the Lou Thesz. Out on the steel Nickles remains in charge over Raven as she drags him up and sends him over the top rope and into the ring. She nods to Thunder who gives minimal response, before she climbs to the top rope, setting up for a moonsault. Nickles leaps off the top rope backwards and flips – but James Raven gets the knees up and she slams into them! The fans give a loud ooooooh as Nickles crumples into a heap and James Raven pushes to his feet. He runs for Michael Thunder, breaking the ankle lock with a big dropkick that drops the legend, before Raven helps Collins up, slapping him on the back. Collins nods as the pair survey the downed Ace King, Michael Thunder, and Georgie Nickles...]

P. Licken: Well there's your infamous One Ring Circus, laid out like the chumps they are!

[Raven gestures towards Ace King, and he and Collins drag King up, taking it in turns to land big right hands on The Gambler before they irish whip him off the ropes and look for a double clothesline – only for King to duck it! King runs off the ropes himself and manages to drop the pair with a double clothesline of his own, before he hauls Aidan Collins up over his back, looking for the Blackjack Bomb, his torture rack psycho driver! The crowd are on their feet as Collins roars out – BUT JAMES RAVEN OUT OF NOWHERE WITH FLIGHT OF THE RAVEN! HE DROPS KING WITH COLLINS CRASHING ONTO BOTH OF THE BUT RAVEN MAKES THE COVER... ONE... TWO... THREE!]

Eliminated: Ace King

[The crowd are shocked at King's elimination as he slowly comes round, realising he's out the match. He gets to his feet and looks around at the other competitors, before heading towards the door and out of the chamber. James Raven helps Collins to his feet while Thunder and Nickles slowly get to theirs, and the countdown begins...]

P. Licken: The Gambler's gamble didn't pay off, but enough of him, THINGS ARE ABOUT TO HEAT UP!

Kyle Bacon: Surprise surprise the final competitor in the match is Benevolence... though if I were him, facing down against Thunder, Nickles, Raven, and Collins, knowing they're all here for what he has... I wouldn't be looking quite so cocky.

[All eyes are on the True Expert as his pod opens and Jack steps out – right into a furious Michael Thunder! The Living Legend goes right for Benevolence rallying fist after fist after fist after first before the slams Benevolence's head into the Perspex and again into the steel chains. He beats down on Benevolence on the steel to huge cheers as Collins, Raven, and Nickles look on with surprise. Thunder then hauls Benevolence up and throws him over the ropes and into the ring where Collins and Raven look to set on the champ – only for Thunder to tell them where to go. Clearly the Living Legend wants his revenge on Benevolence and he continues his barrage, which Collins and Raven shake their heads to, and haul Thunder up and over with a big double back suplex! They then turn and spot Nickles running at them looking to land Shining Anarchy on one of them – but both avoid it and Nickles lands awkwardly on one leg, turning around – INTO FLIGHT OF THE RAVEN! James Raven rolls up on his feet – RIGHT INTO THE ICE PICK, AIDAN COLLINS' SPEAR! THE CROWD ARE IN SHOCK AT THE DOUBLE CROSS AS AIDAN COLLINS STARES DOWN AT RAVEN, OFFERING A SORRY BUT I HAD TO EXPRESSION! He doesn't seem to quite be able to bring himself to eliminate his friend though as Jack Benevolence, ever the opportunist, gets an arm across... ONE... TWO... THREE!]

Eliminated: James Raven

Kyle Bacon: Well there's no such thing as friends in the Elimination Chamber, and Aidan Collins has just demonstrated that – OH WAIT!

[Just as the door is opening and James Raven is helped up Michael Thunder gets to his feet behind a distracted Aidan Collins and hooks him – THUNDERPLEX! THE CROSSFACE CHICKENWING SUPLEX! THE CROWD ARE ON THEIR FEET AS THUNDER DROPS, HOOKING THE LEG... ONE... TWO... THREE! COLLINS IS GONE TOO!]

Eliminated: Aidan Collins

P. Licken: And then there were three... the winner, and his next two victims...

[The fans are on their feet as Collins leaves the chamber, and Jack Benevolence, Michael Thunder, and Georgie Nickles find themselves in the gold, silver, and bronze medal categories. The three stare one another down as Thunder and Nickles look to one another – before they run and take Benevolence down with a big double clothesline! The crowd go wild as Benevolence hits the deck and rolls straight to his feet, with both competitors landing a double dropkick! Benevolence is sent crashing back into the corner, and Nickles and Thunder haul him to the top, bringing him crashing down with a double superplex! Benevolence looks in pain and begins to try and crawl away from the pair as Nickles sneers and stamps down hard on his back, and Thunder drags the True Expert Champion back into the middle of the ring, giving him no chance of escape. Nickles runs off the ropes and leaps up, landing a big knee drop to the back of Benevolence's head before Thunder runs off the ropes and follows it up with a sliding kick to his face. The Living Legend stares a hole in Benevolence before he reaches down to drag the champion up – but Benevolence lands the low blow! Thunder is clearly in pain as Benevolence rolls up to his feet and throws Thunder over the ropes and onto the steel. He turns around just as Nickles come storming at him, going for a running crossbody, but Benevolence catches her! He tries to spin her out into a sideslam – BUT NICKLES COUNTERS – TORNADO DDT! SHE MAKES THE COVER... ONE... TWO... T—kickout from Jack Benevolence! The Rebel Child wastes no time in springing to her feet and she shouts at Thunder to get back into this one, before hauling Benevolence up and rallying him with a series of shots, finishing off with a beautiful enzuigiri. It stuns Benevolence who stumbles backwards and lands on the middle rope – setting Georgie Nickles up for a tiger feint kick to send him crashing back!]

Kyle Bacon: The Rebel Child is showing Jack Benevolence what former True Experts are made of, and right now, she's got to be the favourite!

P. Licken: Fomer... just focus on that word... former...

[As Benevolence rolls to the middle of the ring Georgie climbs to the top rope and stares down at Jack, before leaping off with a huge moonsault to a big cheer! She hooks the leg again – one... two... t—another kickout from Jack Benevolence! On the steel Michael Thunder is slowly getting back into it, but Nickles is focused on her breakdown of Jack Benevolence, sitting the champion up and laying into him with a flurry of brutal kicks to his back and face. With Benevolence stunned Nickles runs off the ropes – AND LOOKS FOR SHINING ANARCHY – BUT BENEVOLENCE CATCHES HER AND HAULS HER UP – THE BENEVOLENCE BOMB, HIS SIGNATURE POWERBOMB! THE CROWD BOO AS BENEVOLENCE COVERS... ONE... TWO... THR—KICKOUT FROM NICKLES TO HUGE CHEERS! Benevolence shouts out at having not eliminated The Rebel Child before he makes a cut-throat gesture and drags RC up by her hair, backhanding her across the face. The fans are booing heavily – but they immediately turn to cheers as Nickles fires back with a brutal punch right to Benevolence's nose, busting him open! The champion is rallied as Nickles runs and lands a perfect frankensteiner, before she heads to the top rope. Georgie looks back at Benevolence, before she looks up at the pod...]

Kyle Bacon: Oh no, Rebel Child can't be thinking it... surely...

[But she is! To a HUGE cheer Georgie Nickles hauls herself up the further few feet to the top of the pod and takes one more look down at the sprawled-out Jack Benevolence, BEFORE SHE LEAPS OFF THE TOP OF THE POD FOR THE REVOLUTIONARY REVOLUTON, A DOUBLE-FLIP MOONSAULT! THE CROWD ARE ON THEIR FEET – BUT NO! JACK BENEVOLENCE GETS THE KNEES UP! Nickles smashes into them and is clearly knocked for six by it as Benevolence hauls himself up and hooks Nickles – SLAMMING HER WITH JACK'S HAMMER, HIS INFAMOUS JACKHAMMER SUPLEX! Nickles is out for the count as Benevolence turns – AND IS BLINDSIDED BY A BIG BOOT FROM MICHAEL THUNDER! The crowd cheer at Thunder making the save, however The Living Legend stares at the downed Georgie Nickles, a pensive and torn look on his face...]

Kyle Bacon: Michael Thunder and Georgie Nickles have stood shoulder to shoulder for years, but both have come into this match stating they're looking to leave this the winner...

[Michael Thunder stares down at Georgie Nickles, taking a deep breath, before the cameras catch him mouthing the words I'm sorry... – AND HE DROPS DOWN, MAKING THE COVER! ONE... TWO... THREE! NICKLES IS OUT! The crowd can't believe it as Thunder rolls to his side and holds his head almost in shame, before laying next to the newly-eliminated Rebel Child. He seems to be whispering into her ear as she slowly comes to, realising what's happened. Thunder remains on his knees, shaking his head as Nickles stares daggers into him...]

Eliminated, and third place in The Extreme Tournament 2018-2019: Georgie Nickles

Kyle Bacon: Michael Thunder has been longing to take Benevolence one-on-one... I guess he saw this as his chance for just that...

[The chamber door opens as Nickles drags herself to her feet using the ropes, looking back at Benevolence and Thunder as the final two competitors. She limps over to the door and climbs out, raising a defiant fist to the fans as the door is locked again, and the attention turns to the two behemoths left wrestling for the True Expert Championship and The Extreme Tournament 2019. Thunder stands across the ring from Benevolence, staring daggers into his old rival, who looks back with malice. The two storm at one another and the crowd go wild as Thunder and Benevolence lock up, struggling for domination, before Thunder twists round into a hammerlock and slams an elbow into the back of Benevolence's head. He stumbles forward towards the ropes and Thunder runs, looking for a clothesline, however Benevolence manages to drop down and pull down the top rope sending Thunder over and onto the metal floor below. The Living Legend arches his back in pain as Benevolence climbs to the outside, slamming a boot down on Thunder's chest, before he hauls Thunder up and irish whips him into the nearest pod. Thunder slams into it with a loud crash and Benevolence follows it up with an attempted running shoulder block – but Thunder dives out of the way and Benevolence goes crashing into the Perspex, which dislodges and Benevolence slams through into the pod itself, laying in a heap amongst the debris. Thunder drags the True Expert out and hooks the leg... one... two... th—kickout from Benevolence to loud boos!]

P. Licken: There's certainly no love lost between these two!

[Thunder stares down at Benevolence, intent on scoring the victory, before he spots the opportunity and drives a boot down hard on Benevolence's right shoulder. He then lifts the arm up and slams it down hard on the broken Perspex, and Benevolence roars in pain. Thunder drags him up and whips him into the chain wall before he drives a hard elbow into Benevolence's right shoulder. He slams a boot into Benevolence's gut, doubling him over, before he runs back against the ropes and bounces off them, leaping to drive a knee into Benevolence's arm, sandwiching it against the chains. The crowd cheer as Thunder begins to set the True Expert up for Thunderstruck. Benevolence tries to shake out his shoulder, clearly disturbed by the focus on it, and he makes the mistake of turning his back on Thunder – who hauls him up and slams him down onto the metal with a back suplex! Thunder begins to drag Benevolence along the metal and climbs into the ring, dragging the True Expert under the bottom rope. He then drops a hard elbow onto Benevolence, before positioning his arm out, and The Living Legend looks to the corner. He climbs to the second rope and leaps off, looking for the knee drop to the shoulder – but Benevolence gets his boots up! Thunder clutches his gut in pain as Benevolence gets to his feet and hooks Thunder, looking for Jack's Hammer – HE HAULS THUNDER – BUT THE LIVING LEGEND ELBOWS HIS WAY OUT OF IT AND HOOKS BENEVOLENCE FOR THE THUNDERPLEX – BENEVOLENCE SLAMS AN ELBOW INTO THUNDER'S GUT AND SPINS – THIS TIME NAILING JACK'S HAMMER! The crowd are on their feet as Benevolence covers – ONE... TWO... THRE—NO! THUNDER GETS THE SHOULDER UP TO RAUCOUS CHEERS!]

Kyle Bacon: It's not over yet, The Living Legend is still fighting!

[Benevolence's eyes are wide with anger at not scoring the win as he looks to cover again, but Thunder throws a fist and catches Benevolence's face. He battles his way back to his feet and throws another right hand stumbling Benevolence back, before he grabs the injured right arm and wrenches it round into a hammerlock, putting all his weight into it. Benevolence screams out and tries to battle free, before he pushes back and crashes Thunder backwards into the turnbuckles. Thunder breaks the hold and Benevolence turns, BLASTING HIM WITH THE CRITICAL KICK! Thunder slumps to the floor and rolls out onto the metal as Benevolence is overcome with pain from his right arm, giving Thunder some time to recover. As Benevolence walks towards the ropes to climb out to his rival Thunder manages to get back into it, dropping down to rebound Benevolence's head off the top rope. Thunder manages to climb into the ring and runs, landing a big bulldog to drop the True Expert, before he hauls Benevolence up and shouts out. He throws a brutal fist to Benevolence's face and spins the champion, hooking him for a german suplex – only for Benevolence to battle his way out and turn, driving a forearm into Thunder's face. He then drives Thunder back into the turnbuckle and hooks the Legend's head, dropping him with an impactful DDT before he rolls on his side, clutching his damaged arm. He begins to stamp his foot, roaring for Thunder to get up as he signals for another Jack's Hammer, looking to end this one...]

Kyle Bacon: The champ is fired up, and thinks he's got this one in the bag...

[Thunder slowly gets to his feet, unaware of the danger behind him, and as he turns Benevolence drives a boot into his gut and hooks him. He hauls the Living Legend clean up, looking for Jack's Hammer – BUT THUNDER TWISTS OUT OF IT, CATCHING BENEVOLENCE'S ARM ON THE WAY – AND DROPS HIM RIGHT INTO THUNDERSTRUCK! THE CROWD ARE ON THEIR FEET AS BENEVOLENCE SCREAMS OUT IN PAIN, CLENCHING HIS OTHER ARM IN A FIST, DESPERATE NOT TO SUBMIT. THE CROWD ARE CHANTING THUN-DER, THUN-DER REPEATEDLY AS THE LIVING LEGEND WRENCHES BACK ON THE ARM! Suddenly the crowd's cheers turn to boos as Russell White storms out of the back gesturing down the ramp, and the security guards of TitanCorp come running down! Thunder ignores them as he hauls back on Benevolence's arm further, however the referee's attention turns to TitanCorp as they begin trying to pull on the chamber door, desperate to gain access and assist their boss. White stands at the top of the ramp, his eyes wide with terror as Benevolence's free arm is shaking with pain – WHEN SUDDENLY THERE'S A MASSIVE POP FROM THE FANS AS GEORGIE NICKLES AND SCORPIO BURST OUT OF THE BACK, RUNNING STRAIGHT PAST WHITE AND CLASHING WITH THE TITANCORP TEAM. Nickles hauls a few of them off of the door whilst Scorpio lands a series of kicks and lariats to try and drop the members of TitanCorp, however a few remain at the door, keeping the referee's attention...]

P. Licken: A proper group of followers there, doing all they can for their leader! This is beautiful to see!

Kyle Bacon: They're trying to keep the True Expert Championship around Benevolence's waist... this is horrendous...

[... ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE'S A MUCH BIGGER POP AS MDK STEPS OUT FROM THE BACK, STANDING RIGHT BEHIND RUSSELL WHITE, BREATHING DOWN HIS NECK! White's eyes widen as he slowly turns around, realising his protection are too busy trying to get into the Chamber – AND MDK GRINS WIDELY BEFORE HE SLAMS RUSSELL WHITE INTO THE STAGE WITH HELLSHOT TO SOME OF THE BIGGEST CHEERS OF THE ENTIRE EXTREME TOURNAMENT! MDK storms down the ramp and joins in the chaos at ringside as the referee continues trying to keep the Elimination Chamber door closed, and in the middle of the ring Thunder has Thunderstruck locked in tight. Benevolence slowly begins to push down with his free left arm, trying to shift the pressure, and he manages to push himself up enough to twist himself round and relieve the pain a little. Michael Thunder is forced to break the hold to the fans' disappointment, and Benevolence rolls to one side, nursing his arm. He pushes himself to his knees as Thunder gets to his, throwing a right fist at Benevolence. The True Expert fires back with a left forearm, and Thunder fires a fist right back. Benevolence sneers and spits in Thunder's face, shouting that he will never be the True Expert – WHICH FIRES THUNDER UP TO SLAM A HEADBUTT RIGHT BACK AT BENEVOLENCE! WITH THE TRUE EXPERT STUNNED THUNDER GETS TO HIS FEET AND HOOKS THE ARM, TWISTING IT AROUND INTO THUNDERSTRUCK ONCE AGAIN! THE CROWD ARE ON THEIR FEET, THE CHEERS IN THE ARENA ARE DEFEANING AS JACK BENEVOLENCE DESPERATELY TRIES TO BREAK FREE. THUNDER ROARS WITH ALL HE HAS, WRENCHING BACK HARD, AND BENEVOLENCE RAISES HIS FREE ARM – AND TAPS OUT! THE ARENA EXPLODES WITH CHEERS AS JACK BENEVOLENCE SUBMITS!]

Kyle Bacon: HE'S TAPPED! JACK BENEVOLENCE TAPS OUT! WE HAVE A NEW TRUE EXPERT CHAMPION!

P. Licken: NOT UNTIL THAT BELL RINGS AND THE REFEREE'S TOO BUSY WITH THAT DOOR!

[Thunder releases the hold and gets to his feet, however before he can celebrate winning the Extreme Tournament and the True Expert Championship his attention switches to the chaos at ringside as the referee desperately tries to break TitanCorp's hold on the Chamber door. Eventually some of the arena's own security come running down, hauling TitanCorp back and breaking the hold on the door. Thunder is screaming at the referee that Benevolence tapped out, gesturing to the screen and begging him to watch the footage back as Benevolence himself nurses his arm in the corner, staring daggers at Thunder's attempts to make the submission stand. The Living Legend is arguing the point with the referee as Jack Benevolence slowly gets to his feet, reaching into his boot – where he pulls out a set of brass knuckles! The fans get to their feet as Thunder shakes his head and steps away from the referee, turning to continue the battle with Jack Benevolence – WHO CRACKS A BRASS KNUCKLE SHOT ACROSS THE FACE! Thunder slumps to one side, leaning on the ropes as Benevolence discards the knuckles and hooks Thunder, HAULING HIM INTO THE AIR – DRIVING HIM DOWN WITH JACK'S HAMMER! THE BRAWL OUTSIDE THE CHAMBER STOPS AND THE FANS ARE BOOING HEAVILY AS BENEVOLENCE HOOKS THE LEG... ONE... TWO... THREE!]

Eliminated, and Runner-Up of The Extreme Tournament 2018-2019: Michael Thunder

Winner, via pinfall, winner of The Extreme Tournament 2018-2019, and STILL True Expert Champion: Jack Benevolence

Kyle Bacon: The brass knuckle shot out of nowhere, and Benevolence wins it! Jack Benevolence takes his second Extreme Tournament!

P. Licken: A TRUE True Expert...

[As Come With Me hits the speakers the fans are booing loudly, and Benevolence drops to one side on the mat, exhausted and taken to the limit by the Elimination Chamber. The structure begins to lift and the TitanCorp members storm the ring, surrounding their leader as he is presented with the True Expert Championship. Nickles, MDK, and Scorpio climb in to Thunder, checking on him as Benevolence slowly gets to his feet. On the stage Russell White is being assisted by some of the Experts' medics, but he manages to give a small round of applause to Benevolence before he's taken to the back...]

Kyle Bacon: Well, say what you like about Jack Benevolence, he's scored two Extreme Tournaments and one of the longest reigns as True Expert in our history... he's undoubtedly one of the best of all time.

[Benevolence raises the True Expert Championship above his head, gaining huge boos from the fans as Michael Thunder drags himself to one of the corners, sitting propped up against the turnbuckles. He waves for the rest of the One Ring Circus to leave him be as he stares up at Benevolence, a broken and beaten look on his face, knowing this was his one and only chance to take the Tournament and the True Expert Championship. As Nickles, Scorpio, and MDK head to the back the cameras switch between runner-up Michael Thunder and winner Jack Benevolence...]

Kyle Bacon: You've got to feel for Thunder; he came into this tournament dead-set on taking down Jack Benevolence and the Eternal Circle. The Circle may have been defeated tonight, but Thunder got agonisingly close to his ultimate goal, even technically scoring the win with that submission... you can see the hurt in his face.

[As Thunder stares up at Benevolence the champion turns, locking eyes with his old foe. Spotting this interaction the TitanCorp guards snarl and look to set on Thunder like a pack of hyenas – BUT BENEVOLENCE HOLDS OUT A HAND, STOPPING THEM! The arena almost falls silent as Thunder looks up with shock, and the TitanCorp guards back up, whilst Benevolence remains with a fixed gaze at The Living Legend. After a few seconds Benevolence gives a simple, curt nod to Thunder, before he turns back to celebrate his victory, raising the True Expert Championship...]

P. Licken: I... I don't understand...

Kyle Bacon: Jack Benevolence and Michael Thunder have battled for years, and tonight the Living Legend came so close to getting the better of him... they may hate one another, but there's a certain degree of respect between these two...

P. Licken: Well, regardless of who respects who, we have a two-time Extreme Tournament victor... bow down... this is Benevolence's land!

Kyle Bacon: What a night we've had, what a tournament we've had! Jack Benevolence stands tall, NSFW are the new True Expert Tag Team Champions, and the Eternal Circle have been quashed by The One Ring Circus. We'll see you next time around...

[The show closes on Jack Benevolence standing tall as True Expert Champion in the middle of the ring...]

Russ

Credits:

Intro – Alex

HILITE Showcase – James Raven

Michael Thunder segment – Russ

Maverick Jones vs. Black Death – T-Bone and BD

Jack Benevolence Segment – Jack

ORC Segment 1 – Russ

ORC vs. Eternal Circle – Russ

Georgie Nickles/Aidan Collins/James Raven Segment – Cindy

Sally Talfourd vs. Vannah White – Level-One

Robina Hood/Ace King Segment – Jack

ORC Segment 2 – Russ

NSFW Open Challenge – Adam and Russ

Doug E. Fresh vs. Kurt Noble – Adam

Maverick Jones Segment – Russ

Elimination Chamber – Alex and Russ

Final Segment - Russ

HUGE thanks to Adam and Jack who helped step in this weekend to cover some matches/segments that were outstanding.

Please leave feedback in the thread.