Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

BD and the Angry Inch

Chris Stern

Fuck my job. Been with the place for two years, done everything they asked, rarely call in and the usual crap and all I asked for was one little thing either put me on alternating weekends so I can have time with my daughter as well as have a breather from having to work 3-11pm or 5-1am Monday - Wensday and then come in 6am Staurday and Sunday that or put me fully Monday - Friday,which truth be told they have said many times over, need me Monday-Friday more then they need me to do Saturday and Sunday. But I get the whole "well when we get a opening just put in for it, your the top pick anyway" or "as soon as something comes up we will move you into it" and my personal favorite "oh we just hired this guy to work the weekends when you have your daughter" but of course the guys they hire get put elsewhere, the openings all go to everyone else but me. Case in point we had three openings this past month I bidded on one only to be turned down because they picked someone else because he had a month's more time. Fine never mind this clown has moved positions every few months and it's always into the ones I am bidding on, that I have over a year experience doing since I am the one who has to fill in when people call in or quit.

So obviously his position is open right? and since I have the been there the second longest by their policy(or so they tell me everytime I get passed over) I am the first choice, nope they gave it to someone who got booted out of a different part of the company and his position of course they hire someone to do it and guess who they asked to train him. Yup me, since I was the only person who knew the job he was hired for and good lord this guy is not going to last more then a week, you can just tell.

This shit has been going on for two years, I would of left by now but the job market in upstate NY sucks so unless something better elsewhere comes up I am stuck.

Oh and to top my day off I nearly hit some stupid suicidal deer on my way home forcing me to slam my brakes which locked up the brake on the front drivers side.

Drama Queen

I genuinely hope this situation resolves itself soon. As a joint custody parent, nothing pisses me off more than interfering with my time with my kid. I've been lucky myself for the most part in this regard.

It's so frustrating to read this, when there are other men out there who don't give a fuck about being in their kids lives once they are divorced or whatever (a mentality I could never understand).

As one parent to another, I'm rooting for you bro.

Cory

Well, got nearly 5 feet of snow today, some drifts in my driveway taller than my house (12-15 feet) Fuck Canada.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Captain Metro

Quote from: Cory on March 18, 2015, 04:24:26 PM
Well, got nearly 5 feet of snow today, some drifts in my driveway taller than my house (12-15 feet) Fuck Canada.

Sunny in Calgary ... we were in the high teens last week.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Cory

Quote from: Captain Metro on March 18, 2015, 05:26:40 PM
Sunny in Calgary ... we were in the high teens last week.

Yeah my bros out in Grande Cache if you know, he's been rubbing it in all week.

Black Death

70-80 degrees in Arizona ...

sorry   ;D
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Fucking awesome was supposed to start working day. They forgot to tell me they changed my start date til 2 weeks from now
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

my wife and at my age it becomes more rare...wait this is the purpose of the list right?
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Adam Wrong

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on March 24, 2015, 07:58:46 PM
my wife and at my age it becomes more rare...wait this is the purpose of the list right?

Win

T-Bonizzle

Sitting in the break room listening to Huckabee's candidate speech and all I can think of is how stupid he is...

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Got denied a job with the city. They decided now after they made me come down to the site for a tour and waste my time that they actually didn't like my application and didn't want to interview me
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Duckman

Sorry to hear that man.  Chin up, keep positive and keep looking, something else will come up.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Goldferg

Fuck ECO2, fuck Part P safety certs, fuck Inspection Checklists, fuck boiler checklists, fuck ECO2 again, fuck a compliance team that tells you one thing one week then the opposite the next.

Just fuck in general.
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Cory

Ugh, the job market where I live is horrendous, and now with the NDP in charge in Alberta...all the Maritimers like myself that say fuck it here and go work out there are screwed.

Had 2 job interviews last week  for manager positions and both jobs declined because at 22 years old "I don't have enough experience" so they hire 60+ year old senior citizens who are out the door in 3-5 years. I guess two degrees in Management and Marketing as well as 3 years in sales doesnt trump this old Mad Dog Vachon look alike who hasnt spent a day in his life in a classroom nor know what social media marketing is and has 50 years selling vaccumes door to door. Have fun spending your marketing budget in a AM Radio ad.

The best is all the entry level positions want "5 years experience in the field" for all new hires...how am I suppose to get the experience if all the entry level positions to gain said experience....need experience.

Been waiting on my last call today regarding a manager position, figure they would have called by now if they were gonna hire......*puts on stupid visor* back to the min. wage job in a few hours.