Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jon

#teamsaveyourunderpants

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Black Death

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
I can say it was fucking awful lol.

Scenario went is I took my dose and my protein shake prior to work out, but probably had my recovery shake far too quick after work out.

During the workout I was lifting three times the reps I usually can lift, which was great and was able to box more than usual as well. Full of beans...and apparently other stuff

I popped to a local supermarket and had this gurgling sensation in the store, in the carpark post purchase I was proper gurgling and was like...shit...I might shit myself...bearing in mind two important factors

1. I have a $60,000 BMW with cream leather interior
2. I was wearing shorts, tshirt and flip flops

I managed the 2 minute drive home. Got out the car and super gurgles went again. Rang the door bell, literally threw the shopping at my wife. Luckily our downstairs toilet is adjacent to the entrance hallway...I ran in and did sort of a matrix style air shit into the toilet as I literally couldnt control myself and proceeded to Dumb and Dumber the toilet.

The relief after was immense, but the smell was foul as fuck and something I have associated with supplement lifestyle.

Its not for everyone, but I am burning a lot of fat off and have packed on some serious muscle under my fatness...

Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

LMAO ... one of the funniest stories I read in a long time ... thank you Ian
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Goldferg

Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

This is so getting sigged
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....

Justin

$1200 turned into $1700.

At least im going on vacation next week so I can have an excuse to eat my cereal with a cup of Crown Royal.

Alex Smiley

It's been nearly 3 weeks since I've had to end my relationship, and I've been back and forth on how I feel about the situation.

Not the relationship ending, mind you, because she and I both realized things just weren't working out and we're better off friends, but the feeling that I just can't seem to catch a break in things like this. So many times I've been stuck in the "friend zone," and I thought that this was somehow gonna turn out different. Five months later, and I find that it's another "just wasn't meant to be" scenario?

Good grief.

Bright side: Next weekend I head up to summer camp for my job, and I'll have plenty of that to keep me busy during the summer. I've already had a friend give me the "work on yourself" talk, maybe I'll take that advice to heart lol.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Flins.

Quote from: Alex Smiley on May 14, 2015, 11:44:00 AM
It's been nearly 3 weeks since I've had to end my relationship, and I've been back and forth on how I feel about the situation.

Not the relationship ending, mind you, because she and I both realized things just weren't working out and we're better off friends, but the feeling that I just can't seem to catch a break in things like this. So many times I've been stuck in the "friend zone," and I thought that this was somehow gonna turn out different. Five months later, and I find that it's another "just wasn't meant to be" scenario?

Good grief.

Bright side: Next weekend I head up to summer camp for my job, and I'll have plenty of that to keep me busy during the summer. I've already had a friend give me the "work on yourself" talk, maybe I'll take that advice to heart lol.

You'll go blind!

That situation sucks man, I have been there a few times where a relationship seems to be going great and just fizzles out. They are extremely frustrating. At least it ain't a sudden break up or anything though, allows you to enjoy the experience and swiftly move on to the next victim.

Drama Queen

Volunteer to watch her purse. Then load up on creatine, then Randy Orton it.

Namaste :)

Jon

Quote from: Alex Smiley on May 14, 2015, 11:44:00 AM

Good grief.

I feel ya, AK. Blankets suck.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

You need to be an agressive salesmen when it comes to women...without being rapey. Guys who fall into the friend zone is because they ACCEPT the friends zone.

Sir Ian is a big man, Sir Ian is no oil painting, Sir Ian walks however like he owns the world and chicks dig that...

my wife knows I am a nerd, but at the end of the day I am a nerd with supreme self confidence. Alex, man up my man, get agressive and go sell yourself with confidence.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

jagilki

Went down to the store.  I haven't been using Handicap parking in most cases unless parking is way too far away, or it's near a curb I'd otherwise have to try to fight the wheelchair over.

Parked in Handicap, because it was about the only place left.  Before I got out of car bitchy 20 something little cunt starts screaming and yelling about how the "Fat guy" needs to use up a handicap space when people who really need it can't.

When I got out of the car and she saw only one leg she went white and turned around.

Mike Powers

No need to feel bad about that.  Her feelings of shame were the best instant karma you could've hoped for bro.

T-Bonizzle

Should have dumb bitch shamed her

jagilki

Eh.

On the flip side, when a lot of the older folk see me getting in and out of my car they always stop to say they admire how hard somebody works just to get around.

Should note, my car isn't really set up to make it wheelchair easy.  I put the chair in the trunk,  hop to the door with the walker, walker in passenger seat.  Then reverse to get out.  Adds a lot of extra steps just to get out and about.

Mike Powers

Quote from: jagilki on May 15, 2015, 08:11:28 PM
Eh.

On the flip side, when a lot of the older folk see me getting in and out of my car they always stop to say they admire how hard somebody works just to get around.

Should note, my car isn't really set up to make it wheelchair easy.  I put the chair in the trunk,  hop to the door with the walker, walker in passenger seat.  Then reverse to get out.  Adds a lot of extra steps just to get out and about.

You have my respect bro.