News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Black Death

Quote from: jagilki on May 15, 2015, 06:33:51 PM
Went down to the store.  I haven't been using Handicap parking in most cases unless parking is way too far away, or it's near a curb I'd otherwise have to try to fight the wheelchair over.

Parked in Handicap, because it was about the only place left.  Before I got out of car bitchy 20 something little cunt starts screaming and yelling about how the "Fat guy" needs to use up a handicap space when people who really need it can't.

When I got out of the car and she saw only one leg she went white and turned around.

Jag you work harder than most  those young mofo's  with two fucking legs ... never forget that
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

So, got my new manager job but there was a catch. Rather than the standard 2 week training period I had only one day with the girl I was taking over for.

I get that im fresh out of school and dont have that "real world" experience that companies want, but they acknowledged this when they hired me. Im GREEN and my salary was negotiated down and agreed upon because of my lack of experience.

However jesus, day 1 today when I was on my own was hectic as shit. I was literally shown (poorly....my trainer was 100% one of those people that is excellent and their job but only knows THEIR way of doing something, oppose to the simplified, easier way for a new person) maybe 5% of the shit I need to know to do her job, and on top of that have very little product knowledge to answer customer calls (its a Hottub and Pool store).

Its hard to ask for help from anyone that's not the owner because the floor staff are all seasonal and at best have been there 3 weeks longer than I have.....and to top it all off its just the beginning of busy season (May-July).

I`m being thrown to the wolves and even tho the owners have always been upbeat and positive when I ask them for help (which is a lot) I just hope they understand this situation and not get caught up in how busy everything is and forget how little training I`ve received. I didnt take a lunch today and worked an hour more than my shift (830-530, usually 9-5) to show to them "hey sorry for sucking kinda even tho its not my fault, but hey ill stick around and make sure ALL my work gets done"

Day 2 tommorow, lets go!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

Quote from: Cory on May 19, 2015, 05:56:52 PM
So, got my new manager job but there was a catch. Rather than the standard 2 week training period I had only one day with the girl I was taking over for.

I get that im fresh out of school and dont have that "real world" experience that companies want, but they acknowledged this when they hired me. Im GREEN and my salary was negotiated down and agreed upon because of my lack of experience.

However jesus, day 1 today when I was on my own was hectic as shit. I was literally shown (poorly....my trainer was 100% one of those people that is excellent and their job but only knows THEIR way of doing something, oppose to the simplified, easier way for a new person) maybe 5% of the shit I need to know to do her job, and on top of that have very little product knowledge to answer customer calls (its a Hottub and Pool store).

Its hard to ask for help from anyone that's not the owner because the floor staff are all seasonal and at best have been there 3 weeks longer than I have.....and to top it all off its just the beginning of busy season (May-July).

I`m being thrown to the wolves and even tho the owners have always been upbeat and positive when I ask them for help (which is a lot) I just hope they understand this situation and not get caught up in how busy everything is and forget how little training I`ve received. I didnt take a lunch today and worked an hour more than my shift (830-530, usually 9-5) to show to them "hey sorry for sucking kinda even tho its not my fault, but hey ill stick around and make sure ALL my work gets done"

Day 2 tommorow, lets go!

If they truly care about their business then they realize the situation they have put you in and will not hold it against you and will allow you yhe learning curve.

jagilki

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Cory on May 19, 2015, 05:56:52 PM

Day 2 tommorow, lets go!

I feel for you, bro. I dealt with a similar situation last winter working retail, it can be the pits at times.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Stoner

T-Mobile man.

They charged us twice for our phone bill this month.  Putting us at negative 13 bucks.  Now we're going through all kinds of bullshit to try and get them to give us our money back.  Shit sucks.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Judge

Sorry to hear that bro.

I know it doesn't help your situation now, but that's why I do not use autopay on any account.  If they force me to use it, I find another provider.  I like to know exactly how much is getting charged and handle initiating that myself.

Stoner

That's the best part.  We aren't enrolled in auto pay.  Turns out the series of events went like this.

1 - She went online and told it to pay the bill.

2 - T-Mobile sends a pre-authorization to the bank.

3 - T-Mobile, for some reason, doesn't use the charge created by the pre-authorization to pay the bill.  It uses a second, separate charge.

4 - That pre-authorization is still sitting there with $127.62 pending and more or less being counted as NOT in our bank account until roughly 2:30 tomorrow afternoon.

5 - We have other things we used our debit card for being taken out tonight.  Each of those is going to come with a $34 overdraft fee now.

6 - We're going to owe $136 in overdraft fees UNLESS we get lucky and the pre-authorization is dropped tonight.

7 - The bank says they can't remove the pre-authorization without physical consent(email or fax)from T-Mobile.

8 - (The best part) T-Mobile can't send consent because that pre-authorization doesn't exist in their system.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Mike Powers

Ask your bank to waive the charges.  Unless your a serial overdrafter, most banks would rather eat the charge than piss off a customer and drive them to another bank.

Stoner

The last time we had an overdraft was maybe four or five months ago because we under estimated how much gas we were going to need that pay period, and the last time before that was in 2012.  We are normally very careful with our bank account.  But we'll try that if it comes to it.  Thanks for the advice.

Dorling

Write to T-Mobile with proof of the charges caused by their error and ask for compensation. Do the same as you would to the bank, threaten to change to another service provider.

When I worked for the council, if we took money we weren't supposed to and it caused charges, we would pay those charges.

Judge

Also, turn off Overdraft on your bank.  In no way shape or form are they required to have it on your account (and it's now illegal to sign you up for it without your consent).  I'd rather a card get declined than pay $38 a pop.  That'd save you a headache of owing that much.  Worse case for those other charges is they would just get declined and would charge again next day.