News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

MFX: NFL Fantasy Football Season 9 -- Discussion

Started by Cory, May 10, 2016, 12:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

I'm cool with that. (That's 2pm CST, right? lol)

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Domingo

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Cory

Mike Powers

C'mon Franchise! Skip the club one night and pay up!!  Lol

GM Franchise

Sent. Sorry for the delay. I've had to legit almost buy EVERYTHING for my new classroom which is why there was a delay.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Quote from: GM Franchise on August 12, 2016, 02:00:48 AM
Sent. Sorry for the delay. I've had to legit almost buy EVERYTHING for my new classroom which is why there was a delay.

No worries man, got it.

Down to 2.

Cory

Alright things came up for TBone so we're looking for a new member....I sent Blade a message as he wanted in but he hasnt been online since July 27 so If anyone knows anyone that might be intrested let me know.

Cory

and im still waiting to hear back from Justin so if something came up for him we may just move to an 8 man league.

Cory

I got a buddy of mine who can fill in the last spot, just waiting on Justin to get back to me.

Cory

A quick reminder that the draft is this sunday!

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Cory

Justin is the only remaining and he said he'd have it to me this week. We're looking good!