News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

MFX: NFL Fantasy Football Season 9 -- Discussion

Started by Cory, May 10, 2016, 12:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

Fnord

I'll go ahead and say I'm out for next year. Never will I do an online draft again in my life. Having the internet go out mid-draft was just awesome.  >:(

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Black Death

might have been my best draft... then I remember bell is the suspension for three games  lol
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Quote from: Fnord on August 28, 2016, 04:02:33 PM
I'll go ahead and say I'm out for next year. Never will I do an online draft again in my life. Having the internet go out mid-draft was just awesome.  >:(

Had that happen to me last year, still won the league LOL.

Doesnt suck any less.

Fnord

Have you seen my team. I might as well change my name back to 12 Dollah Donation. lol

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Cory

Team isnt that bad. Reigning MVP, Top 10 RB in Freeman, AJ Green is a stud and you have one of the top defences. Coulda been worse, you could have drafted half of your team as Cowboys.

Mike Powers

The draft recap thing that was emailed to me says I'm projected to finish 1st, with a 9% chance of winning the Championship.  Got a grade of A- 

Cory

Black Death

looks like I am ahead ... i need some Antonio Brown love from the Steelers tonight

Justin

Quote from: Black Death on September 12, 2016, 03:47:58 PM
looks like I am ahead ... i need some Antonio Brown love from the Steelers tonight

Hopefully Big Ben gives him plenty

Black Death

Cory

Lots of RB's went down today, AP just got carried off too.

Mike Powers

I over thought things and ended up with a ton of points on the bench. The moral? Stop thinking.

Justin

Quote from: Mike Powers on September 25, 2016, 05:00:24 PM
I over thought things and ended up with a ton of points on the bench. The moral? Stop thinking.

Me too...thankfully Elliot got me enough points last night to get away with the victory...that and Jack didn't update his roster to take out Jennings.