News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NXT Spoilers/Updates/News

Started by Fnord, November 11, 2013, 02:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Dixie: Hey, Eddy, Davey.... How about you boys take a ride on the Dixie Train?  Choo Choo!

Chris Stern

Quote from: jagilki on December 26, 2013, 11:41:15 AM

Dixie: Hey, Eddy, Davey.... How about you boys take a ride on the Dixie Train?  Choo Choo!

Strike

Quote from: Fnord on December 22, 2013, 02:29:38 PM
- Chris Hero (Kassius Ohno) revealed in his newest RF Video shoot interview that Triple H and John Cena are high up on WWE NXT star Enzo Amore. Amore is a product of DeFranco's Gym in New Jersey, where Triple H and Stephanie McMahon regularly train. Enzo has been out of action since November with a broken leg. It was reported he would be out of action for 6 months. You can check out a photo of Enzo below:

Realest guy in the room here.

Fnord

Source: F4WOnline

- WWE officials are very high on NXT star Mojo Rawley. There's a feeling he will be pushed big when he's brought to the main roster. Rawley is seen as someone that can possibly carry the company in the future.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

jagilki

Sgt. Josh Underpants

If he doesn't end up with JoJo as his valet I will be very sad
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Gary

Quote from: Fnord on December 13, 2013, 12:16:09 PM
- Below is WWE's latest NXT Power Rankings:

#10 Aiden English
#9 Tyler Breeze
#8 Charlotte
#7 Sami Zayn
#6 Summer Rae
#5 The Ascension
#4 Alexander Rusev
#3 Adrian Neville
#2 Bo Dallas
#1 Paige

Fucking .com idiots stealing our social media ideas.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Fnord

- The live WWE NXT special on the WWE Network on February 27th will be airing in primetime, head-to-head with TNA's taped episode of Impact Wrestling that night.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Ty

The TeeJ of Philly

He's not that bad, I doubt he's done any wrestling at all prior. He has a presence, which is important. It wasn't that bad of a debut, imo

Chris Shields

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on January 11, 2014, 09:20:42 AM
He's not that bad, I doubt he's done any wrestling at all prior. He has a presence, which is important. It wasn't that bad of a debut, imo
The problem is, he gets no reaction from the crowd. He's not great in the ring, short of yelling "I don't get hyped, I stay hyped", he can't do crap on the mic, and if Ohno got released for being flabby around the middle, this guy never should have been hired. The big thing though, I've seen like 3 or 4 matches, and the crowds have been dead for him. He doesn't get cheered, he doesn't get booed, he gets silence, and that is the worst thing in the World. Unless he has drastically improved since those set of tapings, there's at least 8 guys in NXT, who are far more deserving of a call up.

Jennifer

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Chris Shields on January 11, 2014, 03:13:25 PM
The problem is, he gets no reaction from the crowd. He's not great in the ring, short of yelling "I don't get hyped, I stay hyped", he can't do crap on the mic, and if Ohno got released for being flabby around the middle, this guy never should have been hired. The big thing though, I've seen like 3 or 4 matches, and the crowds have been dead for him. He doesn't get cheered, he doesn't get booed, he gets silence, and that is the worst thing in the World. Unless he has drastically improved since those set of tapings, there's at least 8 guys in NXT, who are far more deserving of a call up.

Difference between KO and Mojo, Mojo was a former Defensive Tackle for football, where being 280 pounds is considered too small for the positition, just getting into wrestling. KO was a pro wrestler of almost a decade and couldn't get in shape in almost two years of being in developmental FOR THE BIGGEST WRESTLING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.

I also don't know many talents that on a developmental level or indy that have 3 or 4 matches and have the crowds alive for them. I haven't seen much promo wise just in that video and it's ok. It's going to improve but the guy has a shtick. Motivation. everything about him is about motivation and really, that's a very very relateable gimmick that could go face or heel.

Fnord

- While NXT Diva Lana hasn't been on the road with Alexander Rusev at WWE live events, the plan is to bring them up to the main roster together. It's now said that the NXT stars slated for call-ups the quickest are NXT Women's Champion Paige, Emma and the team of Rusev and Lana.

Fnord

- WWE NXT Diva Charlotte recently had minor surgery for an unknown injury.