News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NXT Spoilers/Updates/News

Started by Fnord, November 11, 2013, 02:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

- Regarding the live NXT special on the WWE Network on February 27th, it's rumored to be two hours long. The plan is to do something bigger than your usual NXT episode, something similar to WCW's Clash of the Champions specials.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Fnord

- WWE has updated their NXT Power Rankings for January:

10. Mojo Rawley
9. Emma
8. Aiden English
7. Tyler Breeze
6. Sami Zayn
5. Adrian Neville
4. The Ascension
3. Paige
2. Bo Dallas
1. Alexander Rusev

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Fnord

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- WWE NXT Diva Becky Lynch, formerly known as Rebecca Knox, wrestled her 4th match for WWE at last night's live event in Lakeland. She debuted new green attire to go with her Irish heritage. Here is a photo from Instagram user nerdyjordy:

Fnord

- Emma being called up to WWE TV this past week had nothing to do with Kaitlyn's departure. There has been talk for a while of bringing Emma and Paige to the main roster.

Fnord

- NXT star Tyler Breeze worked tonight's WWE live event in Hammond, Indiana. He defeated Justin Gabriel.

Fnord

- WWE NXT star Enzo Amore, who has been out with a leg injury, tweeted the following return teaser this weekend:

"@WWENXT @WWE I should letchu know ahead I'm coming back on my worst behavior #NXT #CertifiedG"

Fnord

- Tyler Breeze vs. Corey Graves has been announced for the February 15th WWE NXT live event in Orlando, Florida. Bo Dallas vs. Adrian Neville has been announced for the February 22nd NXT live event in Jacksonville, Florida.

Fnord

- Cody Rhodes' wife Brandi Rhodes is now using the name Eden in WWE NXT where she has been doing ring announcing. When she was signed to WWE a few years ago, she used the name Eden Stiles.

Fnord

- While there's still no word if international star Prince Devitt has accepted WWE's offer, word is that the company offered him a deal to where he will spend just a short amount of time in NXT before going to the main roster. Some close to Devitt noted to F4WOnline that he will more than likely end up signing with WWE.

Fnord

- WWE taped the following matches for tonight's NXT:

* Emma vs. Summer Rae

* Tyler Breeze vs. Adrian Neville

* The Ascension vs. two unknown wrestlers

Fnord

- WWE was interested in bringing NXT to broadcast TV this past September but apparently there was no interest from networks and now it's being advertised as a WWE Network exclusive show.

Fnord

WWE NXT Arrival Promo

Don't Miss NXT ArRival - Thursday, Feb. 27th at 8/7c only on WWE Network!

- You can check out a promo for Thursday's NXT Arrival in the video above. The event will air exclusively on the WWE Network at 8pm ET.

- WWE also posted a four part tour looking at the WWE Performance Center, which you can watch below:

Part 1: Welcome to the WWE Performance Center

Welcome to the WWE Performance Center: WWE Performance Center tour - Part One

Part 2: Superstars get pumped

Superstars get pumped: WWE Performance Center tour - Part Two

Part 3: Step into the Magic

Step into the Magic: WWE Performance Center tour - Part Three

Part 4: Superstars take flight

Superstars take flight: WWE Performance Center tour - Part Four

Fnord

- Many fans were wondering why there was no new WWE NXT episode added to Hulu on Wednesday. However, the site notes that episodes will now be added on Thursday. As of this writing, the new episode has not been added yet but most likely will this afternoon. NXT begins airing on the WWE Network every Thursday at 9pm EST beginning March 6th.

Fnord

- It appears WWE NXT will continue airing on Hulu for the time being. The entire NXT Arrival event and clips from the show have been added to NXT's Hulu page.

Dorling

Just got done watching Arrival - the first wrestling I've actually watched for at least a year. Enjoyed it.

Impressed with Paige (go Norwich girl!), Rusev and Neville. Rusev is a beast. Cesaro and Zayn was great - I hope Cesaro is used properly, he has it all.

It's the first exposure I've had to Bo Dallas too and honestly I quite enjoyed watching him. His deluded character I found amusing.

He does, however,  remind me of Abrigo.