NXT Spoilers/Updates/News

Started by Fnord, November 11, 2013, 02:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Quote from: Dorling on March 04, 2014, 05:20:19 PM
Just got done watching Arrival - the first wrestling I've actually watched for at least a year. Enjoyed it.

Impressed with Paige (go Norwich girl!), Rusev and Neville. Rusev is a beast. Cesaro and Zayn was great - I hope Cesaro is used properly, he has it all.

It's the first exposure I've had to Bo Dallas too and honestly I quite enjoyed watching him. His deluded character I found amusing.

He does, however,  remind me of Abrigo.

lol ..I watch ii too , love the Cesaro / Zayn match ... Paige and Emma one of the best divas match i seen in a while . and that Ladder match between dallas and Neville  was great ...

It was first time i got look at Bo Dallas  character , it reminded of early kurt angle  when he enter the wwe .  He does it quite while
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Fnord

Check out WWE NXT this Thursday at 9/8 C, only on WWE Network!

- There was some speculation at last Friday's WWE NXT TV tapings that the previous set of tapings for March would be scrapped because of the happenings at the NXT Arrival special. That appears to be the case as WWE released a promo for this Thursday's NXT episode, airing on Hulu and the WWE Network, and it mentions Adrian Neville as NXT Champion, as seen above.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

! JDM The Professional !

is there any way to watch the Zayan/cesaro match??

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Fnord

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- WWE NXT talents were told at the recent set of TV tapings that the NXT product would be pushed more significantly now that the WWE Network is up. The talents were told that the company wants to get behind NXT as a pure wrestling product within the WWE. They were also told that while some people may be brought up, like Emma, it's going to be a slow process and for everyone to be patient with the idea that with the Network, they'll all be getting lots of exposure even without a call up.

Fnord

Source: F4WOnline

- This week's episode of WWE NXT is already available on Hulu Plus and it appears they kept some parts of last month's tapings that were scrapped. As noted, NXT will debut on the WWE Network tonight at 9pm EST and we will have live coverage.

Fnord

WWE NXT was added to Hulu today, hours before it debuts on the WWE Network. The original plan was for NXT to air on the Network on Thursday nights and then be put up on Hulu on Friday. It's possible that will change with next week.

Chris Stern

Okay Adam Rose has the coolest entrances I seen in ages..

! JDM The Professional !

Fuck that Cesaro/Zayn match was amazing.

I won't lie, Cesaro is quickly becoming one of my favorite wrestlers.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Chris Stern

Quote from: ! JDM The Professional ! on March 07, 2014, 09:18:34 AM
Fuck that Cesaro/Zayn match was amazing.

I won't lie, Cesaro is quickly becoming one of my favorite wrestlers.

I watched their second and third matches, the one on Arrival was number 4, and those were pretty damn epic as well haven't watched the first go around yet.

Chris Stern

Found a upload of Adam Rose's(formerly Leo Kruger) entrance from his debut last night, it's poor quality but eh best I could find.
Adam Rose nxt entrance

Alex Smiley

Adam Rose has a posse.

Also, I think Sami Callihan and Kalisto (Samuray Del Sol) got some much needed screen time with that "launch party" segment they did.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Chris Stern

Want to see a spoiler?
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Also in other news, I have a feeling that the current NXT tag champs The Ascension(Konnor and Viktor) maybe getting called up to the main roster fairly soon since they already have them working house shows with the main roster starting with yesterday's show at MSG when they defeated Los Matadors(not surprising Trips and Steph were also at the show, where they teased a fight between Bryan and Trips after Bryan's match against Boring Kane). If they are going to the main roster then I wouldn't be surprised if they don't start showing up on RAW around or following Mania to give the Usos a team to feud with over the WWE Tag Titles.

The TeeJ of Philly

Yes because Bray Wyatt, Xaiver Woods, Ohno all got called up after shortly doing a couple house shows. Not trying to be a dick (although I know am) but you'r reading too much into them working house shows, imo

Black Death

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on March 09, 2014, 03:17:02 PM
Yes because Bray Wyatt, Xaiver Woods, Ohno all got called up after shortly doing a couple house shows. Not trying to be a dick (although I know am) but you'r reading too much into them working house shows, imo

interesting statement , because wyatt and woods did get called up in the end .  My bet there where trying to see how the wwe crowd would react to them.   more telling is that they beat Los matadores , It brings me back to when i saw Brock  at a wive show before he debut on the main roster . The crowd was at all over him and he beat I believe Perry Saturn in that match.

I think there main roster ready in my opinion
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"