NXT Spoilers/Updates/News

Started by Fnord, November 11, 2013, 02:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Drama Queen on February 04, 2015, 08:40:37 PM
Since when is fan reaction for ANYthing positive these days?

We live in a cynical world. Theirs a reason triple h said its almost the worst thing you can do to someone is turn them fave.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

So in other words they want another Rico
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Fnord

Finn Balor defeated Hideo Itami and Adrian Neville defeated Baron Corbin to advance to the semi-finals of the #1 contender's tournament at next Wednesday's WWE NXT Takeover: Rival event. We may get one or two more matches added at the last minute but here's the card for next week:

Grudge Match for the NXT Title
Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn

Fatal 4 Way for the NXT Women's Title
Bayley vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte

NXT Tag Team Title Match
Sin Cara and Kalisto vs. Murphy and Blake

#1 Contender's Match
Adrian Neville vs. Finn Balor

No Disqualification Match
Baron Corbin vs. Bull Dempsey

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Tezmission Black

Looks like a nice card, hopefully I'll be home to see it.

BamBamBunglow

Beast of a card for RoH... What do you mean this is WWE?!

Honestly, match I'm looking forward to the most is Balor/Neville. Those two will absolutely tear the house down in terms of work.

Owens/Zayn is going to have the crowd frothing at the mouth, these guys have worked so many matches together they know EXACTLY what to do to get the crowd into it.

Women's match (Sorry I refuse to insult these ladies by call them "Divas") has alot of potential - I'm not 100% sold on Banks or Bayley, but I reckon these 4 could put on something great.

Tag match & No DQ... don't really give a hoot if I'm honest.

Black Death

Quote from: BamBamBunglow on February 05, 2015, 03:46:58 AM
Beast of a card for RoH... What do you mean this is WWE?!

Honestly, match I'm looking forward to the most is Balor/Neville. Those two will absolutely tear the house down in terms of work.

Owens/Zayn is going to have the crowd frothing at the mouth, these guys have worked so many matches together they know EXACTLY what to do to get the crowd into it.

Women's match (Sorry I refuse to insult these ladies by call them "Divas") has alot of potential - I'm not 100% sold on Banks or Bayley, but I reckon these 4 could put on something great.

Tag match & No DQ... don't really give a hoot if I'm honest.

Balor/Neville , awesome , main event caliber match  going to steal the show in my opinion

Owens/Zayn going to be fantastic match , like you said they know how to work with each other and this feud has potential to be a show stopper throughout the year

4 way women's title match is also going to be great...Charlotte, Banks , Lynch and Bayley are all solid and it been a great build up . another potential show seller in my book 

I like Murphy and Blake , getting a hardy boy vibe from them. 

Corbin look really good in the longest match I seen him in against Neville.  But Neville is a very good worker and get a good match out of a lot of people ... i see a big brawl happening here , could be fun 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Fnord

- Hideo Itami confirmed on Twitter that he will be facing Tyler Breeze at Wednesday's WWE NXT Takeover: Rival event from Full Sail University.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Krazy

Can Hideo stomp the windpipe of Mikey Dalton oops Tyler Breeze? I see that CJ Parker and Mojo are not being shoved down our throats now get rid of Breeze there will be real talent then the crap they did have.

T-Bonizzle

Breeze is one of the best things they got going right now.

Fnord

I like Breeze. I'm looking forward to a Tyler Breeze VS Marcus Louis feud!

Krazy

It's his poor attempt of being Rick Martel is what bothers me.

T-Bonizzle

He's portraying every douche in the world and it's great.

Strike

Quote from: T-Lover on February 08, 2015, 04:40:17 PM
Breeze is one of the best things they got going right now.

This times one hundred.

Fnord

Final Card For Tonight's WWE NXT Takeover: Rival Event

NXT Champion Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens tell their history

The pre-show will feature Renee Young, Corey Graves, Jason "Tensai" Albert and Byron Saxton. Below is the card for tonight:

Grudge Match for the NXT Title
Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn

Fatal 4 Way for the NXT Women's Title
Bayley vs. Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte

NXT Tag Team Title Match
Sin Cara and Kalisto vs. Murphy and Blake

#1 Contender's Match
Adrian Neville vs. Finn Balor

No Disqualification Match
Baron Corbin vs. Bull Dempsey

Hideo Itami vs. Tyler Breeze

Gary

Quote from: Krazy on February 08, 2015, 04:34:02 PM
Can Hideo stomp the windpipe of Mikey Dalton oops Tyler Breeze? I see that CJ Parker and Mojo are not being shoved down our throats now get rid of Breeze there will be real talent then the crap they did have.

Don't be such an uggo.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.