News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Jeremy Lin

Started by Cory, February 11, 2012, 12:09:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

I dont usually watch basketball games, but I almost always catch the highlights before school in the morning, and love the Jeremy Lin story, and the spin move he pulled on Derek Fisher tonight was sick.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

That was a nice spin move.  I'm an avid basketball fan, and since Carmelo Anthony is my favorite player I am now a fan of the Knicks.  I'm not as interested in the story as I am hoping that he continues his solid play over the entire season because the Knicks need it.

Gary

I love the story and even more glad I added him to my fantasy team right after his first big game :)

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

jagilki

Floyd Mayweather @FloydMayweather
Jeremy Lin is a good player but all the hype is because he's Asian. Black players do what he does every night and don't get the same praise.

Other countries get to support/cheer their athletes and everything is fine. As soon as I support Black American athletes, I get criticized.

Wow what a country.

I'm speaking my mind on behalf of other NBA players. They are programmed to be politically correct and will be penalized if they speak up.

Its OK for ESPN to give their opinion but I say something and everyone questions Floyd Mayweather.

Cory

What a ignorant fuck.

If a white person came out and said like Cam Newton is doing what white QB's have been doing for ever, but only get praise because hes black.

This would be hugely different.

Jon

GM Franchise

Jeremy Lin and Linsanity is the Tim Tebow and Tebowmania of the NBA. Clutch wins, exciting games, and lots of media hype. That is all.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Gary

He's a clutch mother fucker now too?? God dammit Dallas why'd you let him go!

[/center]

Alex Smiley

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on February 14, 2012, 11:07:35 PM
Jeremy Lin and Linsanity is the Tim Tebow and Tebowmania of the NBA. Clutch wins, exciting games, and lots of media hype. That is all.

And Jesus. Don't forget the Jesus.

Mayweather is just mad that Manny won't fight him (or vice versa?).

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Jon

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on February 14, 2012, 11:07:35 PM

I agree except up til now, nobody even knew who Linn even was. Plus Linn is performing far better on a statistical standpoint then Tebow ever did. But in terms on winning and media hype, yes.

Gary

I knew who Lin was cause he played for the Summer League for Dallas but I didn't think he had this much potential.

[/center]

Cory

Gary

I'm very curious to see how the team will gel once 'Melo comes back.

[/center]

Justin

Melo is my favorite player, but he holds on to the ball too long.  If he can get rid of the ball quicker instead of just standing there with it, I don't think they will have a problem.