2013-14 COLLEGE FOOTBALL THREAD

Started by Cory, August 22, 2013, 04:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

The TeeJ of Philly

Teddy Bridgewater is the fucking truth. Gonna win the Heisman and be the #1 QB taken in the draft. bank on it.

Cory

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on September 01, 2013, 05:39:59 PM
Teddy Bridgewater is the fucking truth. Gonna win the Heisman and be the #1 QB taken in the draft. bank on it.

I think Tajh Boyd will have something to say about that.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Cory on September 01, 2013, 05:41:29 PM
I think Tajh Boyd will have something to say about that.

Again, Teddy Bridgewater. The Truth. Deal with it.

but I like Tajh as well, but his passing on the move vs when he's stationary has a noticeable difference, he's gotta work on that before the draft

GM Franchise

No love for Johnny Football? Bridgewater and Tajh along with Manziel are the top three Heisman candidates in my opinion.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: GM Franchise on September 01, 2013, 07:33:18 PM
No love for Johnny Football? Bridgewater and Tajh along with Manziel are the top three Heisman candidates in my opinion.

Four factors

1) The offseason stuff, voters may feel that he did take money and therefor punish him where the NCAA didnt

2) Too much hype. He'd have to clearly do better than his stats last year (Which is gonna be hard when you have more than 5000 yards of total offense and 47 combined touchdowns) + go undefeated.

3) Archie Griffin effect. Theres two types of Heisman voters. Those who feel Archie Griffin should be the only back to back Heisman winner ever and those who feel that he shouldn't be. You'll get enough people that vote against Manziel because of Archie Griffin that it'll cost him

4) The Outta left field candidate like how Manziel was.

Cory

not liking my Gators chances against the Canes this week.

Justin

Quote from: Cory on September 05, 2013, 01:18:01 PM
not liking my Gators chances against the Canes this week.

It will be a tough matchup and the way the didn't really dominate against Toledo leaves a lot to be desired.  I think they get beat.

Cory

Best secondary maybe in college, but holy fuck no legit WR and Driskell is average.

Cory

Justin

This South Carolina/Georgia game is good as fuck.  Todd Gurley is a beast, but Mike Davis for my Gamecocks is proven to be a beast in his own right.  Two weeks in a row with a run of at least 75 yards.  He runs just as hard as Gurley.  This fourth quarter is going to be crazy good.

Cory

Damn, what a game between Michigan and ND, plus Eminem in the booth was hilarious.

Cory

...so can Johnny Football upset Bama?....again.

The TeeJ of Philly

I doubt it. Saban's got a full off season to game plan just for him. His team isn't coming off a grueling game against LSU or a game at all. He's had a week to address the issue with the o-line. and honestly, I think McCarron's got the most to prove this game. All the talk has been Saban vs Manzeil, but i think AJ comes in and has a career day.

GM Franchise

I am rooting for Johnny Football and think he can beat Bama again. It's going to be a good game regardless of the outcome.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible