News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NCAA Tourney Bracket?

Started by Doug E Fresh, March 15, 2010, 04:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug E Fresh

Is anyone out there in the efed world doing like a yahoo league for Tourney Pick'Em for the efedders? If so, I'd join.

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Sally Screw

Doug E Fresh

I guess if no one has one set by tomorrow I can make one and advertise it for all to join.

Sally Screw

Why wait...go for it Mr. Fresh

Black Death

Doug are going to do it or i do one right now

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Black Death

Sally Screw

Ok... just joined BD's bracket thingy.

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Black Death

well that three ... anymore takers

Doug E Fresh

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Fnord

What do we win, what do we win?!

Black Death

lol

Champion of march maddness 2010   and nice little userbar  and

also a date with russ , but he going to have to work out the details with the winner

;D

Fnord

I started on on RTSports that no one has joined... I even offered a $50 cash prize!   ???