News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Phuck LeBron

Started by Jose The Law Ramon, July 18, 2010, 12:41:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jose The Law Ramon

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-heatfreeagency071610

Thoughts, folks? If its an unbiased piece, it sounds like LeBron is a real prick who's losing more and more respect. If its not, then how much you think is actually true?

Gary

yeah i read that earlier today...my curiosity what happened at the 2007 all star game?

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Doug E Fresh

For being someone who has met LeBron in person, I can tell ya he's not the nicest guy.

He attended a Kent State vs. Akron football game and I got to meet him. He was very offputting only really caring about his boys in Akron. Didn't sign autographs or shake people's hands. This of course is only one event on one day but if it's any indication about his personality, the guy has always been about himself and his close buddies and no one else.

Midas

I want everyone to think back for a minute...

Remeber when Jordan lead the Bulls to the NBA championship...

Remember when Magic lead the Lakers to the NBA championship...

Remember when Bird lead the Celtics to the NBA championship...

Remember when Bryant lead the Lakers to the NBA championship...

so on and so forth...

Ok now fast forward 10 years...

Remember when the Three Kings won a championship in Miami...

Case and point why he made a stupid move... Had he stayed in Cleveland it would have been Remember when Lebron lead the Cavs to a championship... Chicago, New York, Nets, Clippers it would all have been the same he would have been up there as a player who lead a team to a championship but instead now we they look back they will remember the Three Kings who lead the championship run not Lebron...

Hell look at the 08 Celtics... The Big Three won a title... Not Garnette... Not Allen... Not Pierce... The Big three....

Arguably you can say Wade lead the Heat to a title in 06 and I say arguably because some will contend it was Shaq... But what does Lebron think, when or if they win a title in Miami everyone will think "Man Wade did a really good job getting this done"

Yeah it might have been planned from 2 years ago but oddly enough the Heat who have had two years worth of talks with Wade were the only team to clear the cap room so odds are IMO as I dont know if it has been said as I have not read the article but Wade tells Riley about the talk and Riley goes in clearence mode and makes the room which means Wade made this happen and he will get teh credit for building the team in the long run when the players are retired and Bosh release a book talking about how they did this...

Gates

If you're going to be iffy on Wade leading Miami before because of Shaq, then I doubt we could say Lebron led the Knicks if he'd signed there with Amare, because Amare would have basically been his Shaq.

In the end, it will be the Three Kings and not a sole member that does it, much like the Big Three. Unless two of the three get injured, and the third does all the work...

Kris Keebler

None of it matters.  They won't get it done anyway.