News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Merriman to Bills?

Started by Cory, November 03, 2010, 03:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Chargers released Merriman, and he's reported to sign with the Bills.

I know if this was 2 years ago this would be bigger then the Moss saga, but am I the only one who still see value in the once top linebacker in the NFL?

He's coming off an injury, he needed a few seasons to adjust.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Gates

And Buffalo isn't that right place.

He still has value. The only thing is that teams won't see it. A lot of teams are going younger and younger and cheaper with their defense, meaning the guys who have played for a few years are becoming less and less of an attractive option.

Mark Mania

I would've loved to see him to the Pats. I think the Bills are fucked though. 0-7 isn't going to inspire a guy to start playing better.

Hondo

Merriman WAS an elite player once. That was all before he shredded his knee, then made the bonehead decision to try to play through it. And we all know how that turned out. He hasn't been the explosive, playmaking Merriman since then. I mean, the best hit he got since then was on Tila Tequila (hey-oh!)

I'm sure he can still be a servicable player, maybe even a good player. But his days as an impact player are over. (That's not just the coolest...that's not just the best...eh, nevermind. Or better yet, he could revive his career in Calgary...Alberta Canada! OK, I'll stop now.)

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty