News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Dear Cory ... send your team a run D

Started by Black Death, September 21, 2011, 02:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Sorry to say this , but your Eagles , needs a run defense and  you need it in the worst way.  When it get later in the season it going to really come back and bite them in the butt.   Don't deny it my man , I watch the game , Turner was have a field day out there .  Hell , if not for Jackson hurting himself   Rams game could have been different way different   
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Sorry that the Eagles have one flaw......

...The Cowboys need a O-line, D-Line, Corners, Run Game....

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

If Vick didnt get hurt we'd be 2-0 right now.

Justin

Quote from: Cory on September 21, 2011, 03:44:44 PM
Sorry that the Eagles have one flaw......

...The Cowboys need a O-line, D-Line, Corners, Run Game....

You forgot Quarterback.

Black Death

sorry ... it a massive flaw

it going to cost you a title if you don't fix it ...

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

I donno, if that was a shot at Romo, they guy can play and what he did last week was almost inspiring. Hes just the most inconsistent player in sports. He turns into LeBron in the 4th in any situation that he needs to be clutch.

Cory

Quote from: Black Death on September 21, 2011, 04:43:54 PM
sorry ... it a massive flaw

it going to cost you a title if you don't fix it ...

We have 3 Linebackers who are either rookies or in their 2nd year, they will get better as the year goes on and the run d will improve, but Im not denying that it isn't a issue. But the fact that you cant throw the ball well against the Eagles secondary, the run game can be predicable (as see v/s Atlanta). When the Eagles caught on to Turner they forced Matt Ryan to throw and that forced lots of sacks and INTS.