News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NFL Debate #4: TEBOW TIME

Started by Cory, October 21, 2012, 10:33:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

HOPEFULLY THE TEBOW TOPIC HASNT BEEN BEAT TO DEATH JUST YET, LETS GO! REMEMBER THE SCENARIO ABOVE WHEN GIVING YOUR ANSWER.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Mike Powers

Cory

He can win, and im going to assume in this fantasy draft that we have a really solid fucking team if Tebow was our starting QB. Limit his attempts to 15 or so a game, run heavy, rely on tight ends, and good defense. Play like how he was used in Denver, but dont go to an option offense.

Jon

No brainer here... Tebow Time.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

TEBOW TIME BABY! He's a gamer, he's a baller, a playmaker, and a shotcaller.  :D
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

The Jets lost this week against the Patriots the same way they lost last week against the Texans. By not playing Tebow at QB in the 4th quarter.

Cory

Tebow is a better QB than Sanchez.

Mark Sanchez in college was like a ferrari on the assembly line. The Jets said "well take him" before he was complete. The Jets only looked on the outside and saw the flashy car and the nice rims. Except on the inside there was a paper under the hood that said "Engine installation date: 2 years from now."

They got a guy who needed to play another year in college, except the Jets rushed him into the NFL and hes honestly as underdeveloped as Tim Tebow, except Tebow can win games.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jack Benevolence on October 22, 2012, 12:46:38 AM
Tebow. He'll sell out your stadium, sell a trillion shirts, win the war on terrorism and get all the Vegas odds makers going.

...notice I didn't mention anything about completing a pass...

He completed two passes against the Chiefs last season and won the game. Tebow doesn't need passes because all he does is win.

Tim Tebow - "All He Does Is Win"
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Alex Smiley

All he does is win. Sometimes, it's games.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Alex K on October 22, 2012, 01:29:56 AM
All he does is win. Sometimes, it's games.

Tebow is a competitive force of nature that inspires his team to victory. In the last five minutes of games he transforms into a game winning clutch player who can win games.

GM Franchise

Justin

Kerry Collins.....snap your chin strap.

Hondo

Obviously it's not an ideal situation no matter who the QB is, since I don't have my handpicked QB on the roster. But to be fair, it's not likely you're getting that guy in the supplemental draft anyway, so...

I think I'd give him an honest shot to open the season. Let him play six or so games without interruption, see what he's capable of. If he does well, fine. Leave him in and let him play the season out. If not, put Collins in with no harm done.

But at the end of the season, if Tebow isn't what's good for my team, I'm drafting a QB in the first round of the draft.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Cory

Ok, lets open the debate to a more realistic discussion.

YOUR REX RYAN, AND MARK SANCHEZ HAS BEEN PLAYING LIKE SHIT. THE ENTIRE CITY WANTS TEBOW TIME, DO YOU CASH IN SANCHEZ'S PAPERS AND LET TEBOW TRY AND GET THE JETS INTO THE PLAYOFFS, OR DO YOU KEEP WITH SANCHEZ?

Justin

Sanchez.  There is reason why they don't let Tebow throw when he gets in the game.