News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Hit of the Year

Started by Justin, January 02, 2013, 11:52:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

In case you haven't seen it already, the #1 draft pick in the 2014 NFL draft and who happens to play for my beloved South Carolina Gamecocks delivered the hit of the year in the Outback Bowl yesterday.  ENJOY!

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=8800502

Cory

Yup, that was fucking insane. I spilt some of my beer at the pub going nuts when I saw that. Clowney is a beast, and hes coming for the Heisman.

#1 pick tho is hard to say, (injuries....a QB starved #1 pick) kinda toss it up, but I wouldnt be tottaly upset if Philly shit the bed next year and went after Clowney LOL

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Doug E Fresh

Man that hit was vicious!

Justin

Quote from: Cory on January 02, 2013, 12:06:27 PM
Yup, that was fucking insane. I spilt some of my beer at the pub going nuts when I saw that. Clowney is a beast, and hes coming for the Heisman.

#1 pick tho is hard to say, (injuries....a QB starved #1 pick) kinda toss it up, but I wouldnt be tottaly upset if Philly shit the bed next year and went after Clowney LOL

In all honesty, even if a team needs a QB I don't see how they can pass up on him.  Several "experts" are saying that if he was able to come out now he would the unanimous #1 pick this year.  Once he gets his conditioning up-to-par and plays every down with all he's got, the guy can undoubtedly win the Heisman next year.

Cory

Hes the best pass rushing prospect that Ive seen since Ive followed college, but Johnny Football is coming out too and I can see if a team needs a QB, Manziel could help more than Clowney....someone like the Jets.

Hondo

If he were in the NFL, they would have fined him fifty grand and sat him a game. Which pretty much means it was an incredible hit.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Doug E Fresh

Funny too I was at the store and these dudes behind the counter were saying the exact same thing. Which further implies the NFL sucks because not only was that hit fucking awesome, but it looked pretty legit to me unless my eyes suck.

Justin

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on January 02, 2013, 04:19:24 PM
Funny too I was at the store and these dudes behind the counter were saying the exact same thing. Which further implies the NFL sucks because not only was that hit fucking awesome, but it looked pretty legit to me unless my eyes suck.

Your eyes don't suck.  He hit the man square in the chest and his helmet flew 11 yards behind the line of scrimmage.

Cory

Buddy defiantly didnt have his helmet fully strapped so id come on him.

Justin

Quote from: Cory on January 02, 2013, 04:24:27 PM
Buddy defiantly didnt have his helmet fully strapped so id come on him.

Getting a little off topic here and this isn't to pick on you Cory as I've seen many people on these forums and other e-fed forums I visit do the same thing and I feel now is the time I finally address the issue that bothers the shit out of me....but the correct word is definitely, not defiantly.  Two totally different words. :)

That is all.  Back to the previously schedule discussion.

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Doug E Fresh

You went after him like someone who says your when its supposed to be you're and other such scenarios lol.

That hit is so so dope. Clowney is one of those few guys that ESPN talked about back in high school that I paid attention to. Not many in college get off the line like he does.

Justin

I'd have to disagree.  Numerous hits resemble that one almost on a weekly basis.

Cory

I love the Seahawks secondary and that was a big time hit, but I think the combination of the helmet flying off, USC getting whored on the previous play, & Clowney one handing the ball of the ground makes it the greatest hit of the year.

Jon

Quote from: JustinP on January 02, 2013, 04:40:12 PM
I'd have to disagree.  Numerous hits resemble that one almost on a weekly basis.

Post them please.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors