News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Thoughts on the playoffs?

Started by Bryan Payne, January 11, 2010, 01:40:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug E Fresh

Alright!  Thanks to the Chargers, we now have an AFC Title game between the Colts and Jets...disgusting.

At least the NFC Title game will have drama.  I'll watch that one.  Viks/Saints.

Is it gonna be Peyton vs. Favre in the Super Bowl?

Cory

^ QFT

Jets/Colts......YAWN!

Saints/Viks should be a sweet game tho.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Bryan Payne

It'll be Payton vs the Saints.  And that'll be some nice subplot drama for the pre super bowl hype.  A Manning coming to crush the Saint's dreams of a super bowl.

Jose The Law Ramon

Who else here got the sense of Deja Vu in watching Favre's last play of regulation?

Cory

he should have just fucking ran it....could have got 8-10 yards and a managble field goal.

Old mans going senial he is....

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Doug E Fresh

And now because of that pick, Favre will retire for 6 months and come back to play again.......

Damnit

Bryan Payne

Still there's a kind of poetic justice in how that game ended.  You just almost knew when he threw that pick the game was over even after it went into OT.  It was a good game, but I will admit, as a Farve hater I LOVED how that INT cost them the game.

Doug E Fresh

Oh I loved it too.  I think that if he made it to the super bowl, then win or lose he would retire and stay retired.

Sadly that didn't happen so.........damnit he'll come back.

Hondo

I've already come to grips with the fact that Favre is never retiring. Ever. Never ever. He's never going away. He's like a cockroach. He's like that mustard stain on your shirt. He's like Mark Madden. He's like the Herp.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Bryan Payne